PDA

View Full Version : Here's something for Emperor

NPToita2
04-15-2003, 10:45 AM
Hi. You don't know me but I want you to know that you have corrupted council in your Kingdom. It's wanderboy_13. He offers to trade 4.3k plats for my IWD. I dropped it. He picked up and disconnect. I have Vahn as a witness. The transaction took place in Harmonia Mayor's house. It happened 10 minutes before i post this thread.

If you are a fair Emperor, Please have your member give back my IWD or make him pay 4.3k for which he has offer for my IWD.

How corrupted is that? A council going out to scam?

zell12
04-15-2003, 02:24 PM
Yes, if this was a member in Forest, no matter what the rank or who he was, he would be retired and exiled.
However, if he gave vack the item, he would just be let off with a warning.

DragonX
04-15-2003, 02:39 PM
I heard that wonderboy_13 account belonged to Vahn....the original owner 'wonderboysp2p' or whatever his account is (something very similar to that) sold it to Vahn....

NPToita2
04-15-2003, 11:07 PM
Could it possibly be? I had vahn with his tag on as a samurai standing next to me and wonderboy_13.

Kaiser2
04-16-2003, 01:28 AM
Yes, you can be on two accounts at once.

NPToita2
04-16-2003, 06:00 AM
How do you know that he has give back my item? I'm literally broke because of him. I work my behind off so i could buy the IWD hoping to make some plats out of it. Now that he did this. I'm totally broke.

BTW, if wonderboy_13 is Vahn, then Vahn must be a very stupid as+shole to pay for 2 accounts so that he could scam people with his spare account.

DragonX
04-16-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by NPToita2
How do you know that he has give back my item? I'm literally broke because of him. I work my behind off so i could buy the IWD hoping to make some plats out of it. Now that he did this. I'm totally broke.

BTW, if wonderboy_13 is Vahn, then Vahn must be a very stupid as+shole to pay for 2 accounts so that he could scam people with his spare account.

Most likely he paid with plats and with the plat he scams people he can easily remake the plat he used to purchase the account (even though selling accounts is illegal so they (wonderboysp2p and Vahn) should suffer the consequences but nobody really cares..)

NPToita2
04-16-2003, 12:29 PM
I see your point.

LordZen
04-17-2003, 09:28 PM
Ah yea I remember hearing that as well. I didnt realize that account held a rank of any importance so I didnt rush on and remove him at that moment. lol forgot.

It sounds like you've been had..you shouldnt trust Vahn.

Kaiser2
04-18-2003, 01:36 AM
I removed the guy from Zormite, so there is nothing to worry about anymore, just watch out for the guy.

Projectshifter
04-19-2003, 07:50 AM
I originally was going to purchase wonderboy_13, but then I had a friend upgrade a new account for me (I won't say the name of the account :P) so I told him to sell it. He uses wonderboysp2p NOT wonderboy_13. Be informed before you harass my people. (Ex-people?)
---Shifter

zell12
04-19-2003, 08:07 AM
Any form of account transfering, buying, etc... is illegal. Both of his accounts should be banned globally. :)