PDA

View Full Version : A new chance..


osrs
04-15-2003, 04:16 AM
Hm,as you people know,i made a bad thing and i see that as past.
Yea,i was wrong and i admit,i was thinking about what I did and i'm sorry,so i hope you all understand me.
I'm backing as a new osrs after 2/3 (?) weeks without play graal,but i can't stop because i like this game.
For those who hate me,ok,you have million of reasons,but no,i won't do that again.
I would like to see my "enimes" as friends now..Sorry Jeff,sorry people.
I'm posting here because it's like a new player on Graal.
I hope you all understand me..
Thanks..

ps: sorry if you don't understand my english.

zell12
04-15-2003, 04:18 AM
I still dont like you. :)

osrs
04-15-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I still dont like you. :)

..For those who hate me,ok,you have million of reasons

PrinceDark
04-15-2003, 04:27 AM
I don't hate you because you at least admitted what you did was wrong. I see lots of others do wrong things and be mean about it.
As long as you stay nice and be good you'll always have some friends on Graal. :)

mhermher
04-15-2003, 10:54 AM
Appoligy Accepted.
Welcome to Graal, New osrs dude. ;)

Spark910
04-15-2003, 03:03 PM
Just stay on the good rail-road.

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by osrs
Hm,as you people know,i made a bad thing and i see that as past.
Yea,i was wrong and i admit,i was thinking about what I did and i'm sorry,so i hope you all understand me.
I'm backing as a new osrs after 2/3 (?) weeks without play graal,but i can't stop because i like this game.
For those who hate me,ok,you have million of reasons,but no,i won't do that again.
I would like to see my "enimes" as friends now..Sorry Jeff,sorry people.
I'm posting here because it's like a new player on Graal.
I hope you all understand me..
Thanks..

ps: sorry if you don't understand my english.
Time will tell...good luck to you :)

Jeff
04-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Welcome back.


But do note that you will not be receiving a development position on newmain so long as I am manager. I have a...distaste for your past deceptions, and you have unfortunately lost the trust I need of someone to provide him or her with RC et cetera.

osrs
04-15-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Jeff
Welcome back.


But do note that you will not be receiving a development position on newmain so long as I am manager. I have a...distaste for your past deceptions, and you have unfortunately lost the trust I need of someone to provide him or her with RC et cetera.

Ok dude :)

Thanks people..:)

someweirdperson
04-16-2003, 12:38 AM
I thought you were SUCH a good scripter... Bad thing you did..

Spark910
04-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by someweirdperson
I thought you were SUCH a good scripter... Bad thing you did..

So can he actually script or not?

osrs
04-16-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Spark910


So can he actually script or not?

Yes dude,i script.
I just did a bad thing sending a script made by another person :(
also I would like to say,i never stole scripts from Babylon or Doomsday,there are just rumours,Tifa & Alexander accused me without proofs,if they are sure about that so show any proof as Jeff did...

someweirdperson
04-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by osrs


Yes dude,i script.
I just did a bad thing sending a script made by another person :(
also I would like to say,i never stole scripts from Babylon or Doomsday,there are just rumours,Tifa & Alexander accused me without proofs,if they are sure about that so show any proof as Jeff did...
Were any of the Malorian scripts stolen?

osrs
04-16-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by someweirdperson

Were any of the Malorian scripts stolen?

No.
I never stole any script before.
It's first time when I send a script made by another person :(
and i feel so bad..

someweirdperson
04-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by osrs


No.
I never stole any script before.
It's first time when I send a script made by another person :(
and i feel so bad..
Well that's a little better... Oh well, by the way I read your profile and it said you've been playing since 1998.. Me too, what server did you play?

osrs
04-16-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by someweirdperson

Well that's a little better... Oh well, by the way I read your profile and it said you've been playing since 1998.. Me too, what server did you play?

Elven Lands,so later Dino Valley (The best).
I'm still trying to bring Dino Valley back,it's a cool server,i have Aramech's email to contact him when i get the levels,He will probably authorize me to use his levels.

someweirdperson
04-17-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by osrs


Elven Lands,so later Dino Valley (The best).
I'm still trying to bring Dino Valley back,it's a cool server,i have Aramech's email to contact him when i get the levels,He will probably authorize me to use his levels.
It was said that you must have changed the server a LOT.. Can't just bring back the same ol' server.. My friend already tried..

melissa1988
04-17-2003, 08:46 AM
1998 only had one server....

osrs
04-17-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by melissa1988
1998 only had one server....

Classic..!?

CyberX
04-17-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by osrs


Classic..!?

Yes only Classic. The screen of the program was gray and you could only connect to the current Graal Adventure server.

About your situation osrs, I can assure you people that he has changed a lot. He won't do that again since he has learned the lesson. I know him in real life (almost) so I can say that without fear of going agains't myself.

osrs
04-17-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by CyberX
About your situation osrs, I can assure you people that he has changed a lot. He won't do that again since he has learned the lesson. I know him in real life (almost) so I can say that without fear of going agains't myself.

Thanks CyberX =)


well,i started playing graal in the end of 1998,but i didn't play just at classic..x.x'