PDA

View Full Version : Delteria: Bad Stuff

Warcaptain
04-10-2003, 01:10 AM
well in my little informal playerworld inspections ive found many bad things on delt

heres one of them, a weapon that lets you hump players

wow, what great influence we have on our younger players!

Dude6252000
04-10-2003, 01:43 AM
WC, do you always have to point out bad things on servers? :x I mean, why don't you just go on Bomy Moon and say "get rid of being able to grab and pull each other, commonly known as humping" and get it over with?

Soul-Blade
04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000
WC, do you always have to point out bad things on servers? :x I mean, why don't you just go on Bomy Moon and say "get rid of being able to grab and pull each other, commonly known as humping" and get it over with?

Haha yes exactly, you sir are a genius.

Dark-Dragoon
04-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Warcaptain points out every fault to draw attention away from his own suckass server.
I'm blunt but truthful.

Kuza
04-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Dude6252000

*WORSHIPS & BOWS HUMBLY*

ETD
04-10-2003, 02:01 AM
I think it's good that someone is going around, and exposing things like this...

now, i think maybe he could talk to the server owner, or something about it before posting... but at least things are being exposed, and fixed

PrinceDark
04-10-2003, 02:04 AM
That humping things automatically loads when you log on to the playerworld, and when you fire it you start humping things. The name of the npc itself is humping something.
There's quite a bit of questionable content on Delteria. I'm still trying to figure out why there is a statue of me in one of the caves. It even has my name on it. X.x

Deek2
04-10-2003, 02:31 AM
It's nice that he's pointing these things out, but dude, you don't have to make 50,000 threads pointing out simple flaws in playerworlds. Either talk to Nemesis, or talk to the server admin. It's simple. I mean, what are we going to do?

warp2ukew
04-10-2003, 03:25 AM
wc shutup, said more than once, UIT POINTING OUT FLAWS IN OTHER SERVERS TO COVER UP YOUR SUCKY SERVER

Mykel
04-10-2003, 04:32 AM
lol, well, we can change the name i guess, but i dont think its that big of a deal

naw its good, stop complaining plz

davidpsy
04-10-2003, 04:46 AM
roxx my boxx: grrr DUDE
SHUEYHF: what now?
roxx my boxx: wheres the damn swords
SHUEYHF: Dude
SHUEYHF: I don't even work for you
roxx my boxx: so
SHUEYHF: so?
roxx my boxx: wok
roxx my boxx: work
SHUEYHF: Why would I hurry up and make a bunch of **** for you?
roxx my boxx: cuz
SHUEYHF: nope
roxx my boxx: now *****
SHUEYHF: doesn't work that way all the time
roxx my boxx: **** u
SHUEYHF: don't call me a ****ing *****.
roxx my boxx: ur off my list
SHUEYHF: omg
SHUEYHF: What a friend you are.
roxx my boxx: and bannd
SHUEYHF: Yep and I will be showing this to Fellow Graalians. If I am banned
you will be in trouble because you have no reason.
roxx my boxx: im not gonna ban u *****
roxx my boxx: just trying to get u to work
roxx my boxx: but i am takin u off lit
SHUEYHF: lol
SHUEYHF: I will make them when I have time.
roxx my boxx: punk ass *****
SHUEYHF: Forget it. I'm not making anything for Enigma.
roxx my boxx: yeah
roxx my boxx: thats what i thought
roxx my boxx: we got better than u
SHUEYHF: I bet
SHUEYHF: Bye
ShueyHF=GhettoChild
roxxmyboxx=Warcaptain

Isn't it wonderful how nice and responsible the manager of Enigma is to
his
friends who offer to help for free?

wow, what great influence WC has on our younger players!

Deek2
04-10-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
omg
[/B]
WC had the right to, he was GC's boss. If GC obvioulsy wanted to help out for Engima, he would've helped out, not refused to do what he obviously agreed upon. I'd be pissed too if my staff didn't do what I told them to do.
Besides, how did GhettoChild even get hired o_O.

Mykel
04-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Riot-Starter (Admin on delteria, <3 scripter)
said WC begged him for a month to join him.

gHoST01
04-10-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain
wow, what great influence we have on our younger players!
they need to learn about it sometime wc they need to learn

HoudiniMan
04-10-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Deek2

WC had the right to, he was GC's boss. If GC obvioulsy wanted to help out for Engima, he would've helped out, not refused to do what he obviously agreed upon. I'd be pissed too if my staff didn't do what I told them to do.

GhettoChild doesn't do work he just gets jobs and idles on RC and WC is self explanitory. End of story :\

davidpsy
04-10-2003, 05:19 AM

Yeah but I dont call my staff ***** I have a little whats the word respect and even my staff dont do their work all the time and they do it for free man...

HoudiniMan
04-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy

Yeah but I dont call my staff ***** I have a little whats the word respect and even my staff dont do their work all the time and they do it for free man...

Commas are your friend, my friend.

brock128
04-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Sombody find somthing bad on Enigma, and show WC a taste of his own medicine. Or somthing.

Lyndzey
04-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by gHoST01

they need to learn about it sometime wc they need to learn

I don't think these 13 year olds need to learn about humping from a computer game.

That log doesn't even sound like Warcaptain. How do you know that GhettoChild (who I do talk to and is my friend) didn't fake that log?

There's nothing wrong with pointing out things that are illegal in a server. Karsh, there's a big difference in being able to hump and an NPC that says "HUMP ME"

Mykel
04-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

I don't think these 13 year olds need to learn about humping from a computer game.

That log doesn't even sound like Warcaptain. How do you know that GhettoChild (who I do talk to and is my friend) didn't fake that log?

There's nothing wrong with pointing out things that are illegal in a server. Karsh, there's a big difference in being able to hump and an NPC that says "HUMP ME" How old are you? Obviously you are older than 13, and obviously u knew what humping was before you were 13. It is a term used throughout graal on all servers.

TifaKhan
04-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Isnt it also illegal to have any sexual content?
Not that i'm surprised, second last time i checked out Delteria some guy was running around with about 10 abusive words in his name and ran up to me and called me something un repeatable. There was a staff member who had RC standing right in front of me and he did nothing.
Another time i was threatened with being hacked,jailed and banned in that order simply for being on the server, by someone who claimed to be an Admin there.
btw Personally i think its a good idea to either contact the Manager or forum pm them about things like this.
I know from experience its rather hurtful to find somebody posting something like , wow, Doomsday has a stolen graphic, their so bad.
Then if it isnt taken care of further action should be taken.

Spark910
04-10-2003, 03:58 PM
Guys its not about when we learn things. Or when you learn't things. The fact of the matter is:

YOU SHOULDN'T BE PORTRATING SEXUAL CONTENT IN A GAME THAT IS ACCESABLE BY ALL AGES!

ESRB Rating Categories:

EC = Early Childhood: content suitable for children ages three and older
E = Everyone: content suitable for children ages six and older
T = Teen: content suitable for persons ages 13 and older
M = Mature: content suitable for persons 17 and older
A = Adults Only: content suitable only for adults

And:

Mature Audience. The program may be unsuitable for children under age 17. It contains graphic violence (V), strong sexual content (S), and/or crude, indecent language (L).

If something with sexual content in is not lawfuly acceptable by anyone under that age of 17, then it shouldn't be on graal at all.

draygin
04-10-2003, 04:57 PM
WC's complaints are valid. The only thing that might be bad about it is how he's going about making the problems known. He should first contact the admins notify them. Then if the problem persists. Contact Nemesis or possibly at that time make a thread. But all in all he is completely right. That shouldnt be on any graal server.

DarkHero
04-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Graal is getting worse and worse because they think they can get away with stuff, but what WC showed makes me really pist because Delteria used to be a clean server. What happend!?

Warcaptain
04-10-2003, 10:08 PM
I did tell riotstarter, but he ignored me and announced some new event.

So I decided to post here and hoping nemesis would see, because he was busy before when I talked to him on ICQ

Whats with everyone saying im doing this to hide my own server.

I have nothing illigal on my server, if I did than it might make sense.
Im not exploiting crappy levels or whatever, so why would I use it to cover up my world?

I never claim enigma is the best server, because it isnt.

I add things to enigma when I have time, but Im usualy working on new enigma or enigma online.

Having an npc specificaly for humping isnt the same as having the ability to do it on your own
You can curse and say bad words by just typing it, but its different than having an npc that sets your chat to 'IM GOING TO ****ING KILL YOU *****'

So we should take away players ability to chat because they can say bad words?
No

Heres an easy 2 step process you should follow:

Think -> Speak
Make sure you do it in that order, because it seems you are getting them mixed up, or maybe just skipping a step.

brock128
04-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Well stop trying to bump off other servers.
Originally posted by Spark910
Mature Audience. The program may be unsuitable for children under age 17. It contains graphic violence (V), strong sexual content (S), and/or crude, indecent language (L).

If something with sexual content in is not lawfuly acceptable by anyone under that age of 17, then it shouldn't be on graal at all.
ESRB does not = the law, much to my dismay.

Mykel
04-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Listen, we walk around and kill eachother. That is one of the main focus's(sp?) of the game. Lets take that out too, right? Delteria IS a clean server, WC, focus on ur own server, and leave us alone. Tifa, I can guarentee (sp?) that no actual admin threatened to hack you. And please report who was the one who was on RC and did nothing. Dont be *****ic guys. We can sit here and go around acting like we are humping eachother, and killing eachother, but cant see the text: Hump Me?
It is supposed to be funny, because now on graal you can't hump and actual person (although u can push on them).
So please shutup.

WC, if u have any problems, plz contact on aim: Cloven DC
hes the co-manager
SP Agent is the Manager, his e-mail is [email protected] and he removed the NPC, now plz ****

Deek2
04-10-2003, 11:49 PM
I reread that log, and whoever said it was edited was quite right. Warcaptain does not make that many typing errors, and he hardly ever cusses. I've pissed him off alot, and he doesn't act like that when he's mad.

PrinceDark
04-11-2003, 03:49 AM
A lot of playerworlds have offensive content on it. They just don't get reported for it. There's actually a lot more on Delteria that is much worse than that 'Hump Me!' npc.
Same with many other playerworlds. The problem is this stuff is not looked at by the pw staff because they are lazy and just give everyone RC, and rights to upload stuff.

TifaKhan
04-11-2003, 07:34 AM
I deleted rape.gani on DD because i believe that kind of stuff is illegal.
btw the *Admin* was taken care of by Nemesis and the staff member , well i'd rather not mention him.
And knowing how hard it is to actually get hold of Nemesis maybe it was right to bring it to the forums so people can give their views on it.

Mykel
04-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
A lot of playerworlds have offensive content on it. They just don't get reported for it. There's actually a lot more on Delteria that is much worse than that 'Hump Me!' npc.
Same with many other playerworlds. The problem is this stuff is not looked at by the pw staff because they are lazy and just give everyone RC, and rights to upload stuff. please name something.

voicedcow6666
04-14-2003, 09:08 AM
heh...I was the one that made and uploaded that NPC onto Delteria...whoopy!!!!

It's friggin stupid if you're not mature enough to handle it...-_-

You have to be 13 years old to play graal...that is for damn sure PG13...hell, they cuss in cartoons on the Cartoon Network!!!

Seriously though, if you can't handle something so small...you're pathetic and should get a shrink.

And you can't say "oh, it's sexual content, it's too bad for young kids to see"...crap...that's not sexually offensive at all...if it is to you, as I said, you need to see a shrink...it shows no bodily parts...it shows movements, movements of gani's, default gani's at that...If you can't have that, might as well take swords, bombs, arrows, and every other NPC that causes damage towards players, because it's a whole lot worse...

Seriously now...grow up people...:rolleyes:

Kaimetsu
04-14-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by voicedcow6666
heh...I was the one that made and uploaded that NPC onto Delteria...whoopy!!!!

It's friggin stupid if you're not mature enough to handle it...-_-

It's hilarious that you are labelling people as 'immature' for not appreciating your childish humour. In any case, you do not decide what is and isn't appropriate for Graal so your opinion is of very little consequence.

Mykel, I know it's hard to find good scripters, but surely you can get somebody better than this incompetent fool?

voicedcow6666
04-14-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

It's hilarious that you are labelling people as 'immature' for not appreciating your childish humour. In any case, you do not decide what is and isn't appropriate for Graal so your opinion is of very little consequence.

Mykel, I know it's hard to find good scripters, but surely you can get somebody better than this incompetent fool?

Heh, your ignorance amuses me.

And I'm not saying people are immature for not being able to "appreciate my childish humour", though for the fact that they can't handle something so small and petty....

I didn't make the NPC for me, either...I could care less about it. Truth of that matter is the majority of Graal players go around humping objects on Graal...I think it's friggin stuipd, but...I don't care. I give the players what makes them happy, that made them happy. It's a hell of a lot easier just pressing D than it is uses a series of buttons you can only do in certain places...

Seriously...it's a small and petty NPC...Something the players liked...GROW UP.

You said that I don't decide what is and isn't appropriate for Graal....true...though neither do you, WC, or anyone else that's posted in this thread...So you can't say much without being a hypocrite...

HoudiniMan
04-14-2003, 09:46 AM

I was actually demoted from NPC Admin recently and mr. voiced cow, also known as Zega, was promoted to it (for the second time since i've been working there)...

But he can script somewhat :p

Kaimetsu
04-14-2003, 09:54 AM
Heh, your ignorance amuses me.

Easy words to say, kid, but you'll have trouble justifying them.

And I'm not saying people are immature for not being able to "appreciate my childish humour", though for the fact that they can't handle something so small and petty....

It's not about 'handling' it, it's about expressing their distaste over what is essentially a juvenile attempt at humour.

Seriously...it's a small and petty NPC...Something the players liked...GROW UP.

Still you seem to misunderstand the reason people are complaining.

1) You say that it happens all the time and that makes it okay. No. You are making an age-old jump of illogic. The existence of bad stuff does not excuse the introduction of more bad stuff.
2) With your childish humour you are cheapening Graal and Delteria itself (though, admittedly, the latter doesn't need much help in that regard). Before, people were abusing an animation to make the pretense that they are engaging in a sexual act. Any outside observer could conclude that it is their fault. With the introduction of your NPC comes the official condonement of the action, and it becomes your fault, along with the fault of Delteria and Graal as a whole.

You said that I don't decide what is and isn't appropriate for Graal....true...though neither do you, WC, or anyone else that's posted in this thread

I never said that I do. However, I am aware of the opinions of those in charge, and can voice them without exhibiting any kind of hypocrisy.

Originally posted by HoudiniMan
But he can script somewhat :p

Perhaps by Delteria's standards, but scripting generally requires some degree of intelligence, so I'm doubtful of his abilities.

PrinceDark
04-14-2003, 10:04 AM
You have to be 13 years old to play graal...that is for damn sure PG13...hell, they cuss in cartoons on the Cartoon Network!!!

People less than 13 can still play as long as they have their parents approval.

They say some cuss words on Cartoon Network, nothing extremely explicit though and not during their regular hours of 3:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
The other times where some adult content is shown are for the adult swim cartoons and warnings is given before every single cartoon shown in case parents do let their children watch.

voicedcow6666
04-14-2003, 10:17 AM
heh, you say I'd have trouble finding justification saying that...Though I could say the same to your "incompetent fool" remark, as you have no ability to judge my competence nor call me a fool. :)

You say it's a "juvenile attempt at humour"...though aren't the majority of Graal players in fact juveniles? Hmm....Then you say they are expressing their distaste over it? Then again...back to the point of "growing up"...there are a lot of things in the world that you aren't going to like and which may not be tasteful, but you can't do anything about them...being able to deal with those things is part of growing up...try it sometime.

Hmm...You speak as though a player having the ability to "hump" an object is bad? What planet were you born on? You must still be, and forever will be, a virgin if this is your train of thought.

And how am I cheapening Graal and Delteria with this? Because people happen to use it as a sexual activity towards one another? Again, what planet were you born on? Take a look around, the entire world is fluttered with this type of activity, everywhere you look...This brings me back to the "grow up" part...

You know the opinions of those in charge, hmm? Have you personally asked them about this? I've yet to see them post about it. I sure as hell can't read their minds, can you? Do you have some kind of telapathic power which no one is aware about? What am I thinking right NOW?

heh, and yet again...you challenge my intelligence, where you have no room to speak. You do not know me, you've never sat down and held a conversation with me...You judge my intelligence by a NPC I made...that's pretty pathetic....:rolleyes:

voicedcow6666
04-14-2003, 10:37 AM
Heh...also, I just went through all of the GraalOnline documents, rules, pricacy statements, etc. and found nothing against it. Once they add something in there that says it's illegal, or I am directly told by someone with power over that...I really have no need to listen or continue with this. Good day. ;)

Kaimetsu
04-14-2003, 10:37 AM
heh, you say I'd have trouble finding justification saying that...Though I could say the same to your "incompetent fool" remark, as you have no ability to judge my competence nor call me a fool. :)

At numerous points during this thread I have pointed out idiotic errors of logic on your part that more than justify my statement.

You say it's a "juvenile attempt at humour"...though aren't the majority of Graal players in fact juveniles?

The majority, perhaps. So? There are players with mental ages greater than thirteen, and they shouldn't be subjected to your puerile creations.

Hmm....Then you say they are expressing their distaste over it? Then again...back to the point of "growing up"...there are a lot of things in the world that you aren't going to like and which may not be tasteful, but you can't do anything about them...being able to deal with those things is part of growing up...try it sometime.

Don't be so stupid. Expressing a dislike of something is hardly indicative of immaturity, regardless of whether or not you have the power to change it. Jeez, dude, I don't even need to justify calling you an incompetent fool - you're doing it all for me.

Hmm...You speak as though a player having the ability to "hump" an object is bad? What planet were you born on? You must still be, and forever will be, a virgin if this is your train of thought.

Indeed it is bad. Sex is something of a taboo in society, especially when dealing with younger audiences - hence the fact that there are very few remotely sexual references in cartoons. Giving people the ability to do this condones the act of 'raping' other players. It's simply distasteful.

And how am I cheapening Graal and Delteria with this? Because people happen to use it as a sexual activity towards one another?

Yes. Again I state that social standards classify this as being distasteful. Whether or not this is logical is irrelevant. You might have your own standards, but they don't matter. You are not the only person playing the game, so yours is not the only opinion that matters.

You know the opinions of those in charge, hmm? Have you personally asked them about this?

About this kind of matter, yes.

heh, and yet again...you challenge my intelligence, where you have no room to speak. You do not know me, you've never sat down and held a conversation with me...You judge my intelligence by a NPC I made...that's pretty pathetic....:rolleyes:

By an NPC you made and by your ridiculous arguments on this forum. I have no room to speak? It's highly amusing that you criticise me for insulting your intelligence without knowing you, while simultaneously doing exactly the same thing to me.

voicedcow6666
04-14-2003, 11:04 AM
Hehe, thanks. You're providing me with lots of fun when I'd usually be bored. :D

Anyway...

At numerous points in this thread you've pointed out what you personally believe to be "idiotic error of logic", so doesn't really count. In my personal opinion I find you to be a ***** because you spell humor with "mour", instead of just "mor", though both are correct, I have a personal preference. That wouldn't justify me calling you a *****.

You agree to the majority part of my statement...just got through reading all of GraalOnline docs, so let me get a little quote.

These policies will undoubtedly NOT suit everyone, but this is impossible. Because GraalOnline is a multiplayer game, there can sometimes be a conflict between an individual user's idea of entertainment and that of the majority of the players. To improve gameplay experience for as many people as possible, the majority will be given the greatest weight.

I have no problem with expressing a dislike for items...but when you go to the extent that you're posting on these forums and with the soul intent of trying to bring the "bad" out of another server...heh, gets pretty stupid. Just because you don't like something, especially something so petty, doesn't mean create such a big ordeal over it.

Wtf? Raping players? It's a friggin game!!! You need to get you a prostitute or something...Even if someone was "raping" another player...If they didn't like it, all they would have to do is pm a staff member. I would consider that harassment...there, taken care of...

Social standards classify it as being distasteful? Social standards also classify killing people as "distasteful", yet that still goes on in Graal. Again, it's a game...it's meant to go away from social standards a bit to the extent that you can have fun...None of it is forced upon you....

So you've asked Stefan and Unixmad and Nemesis and whoever else specifically about NPC's for "humping" objects? Hmm...sounds like an interesting convo, mind if I see a history? I could use it for a good laugh. :p

And yes, I find it amusing also. :D But then I didn't care, I just brought it up because you were doing the same to me. ;) Didn't make ya look any better. In fact, you just basically criticised yourself. :D

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. :asleep:

We can play again tomorrow! :p

HoudiniMan
04-14-2003, 11:15 AM
*sneeze* erm... uh, don't let me stop you guys...
sleep time for me tomorrow... hopefully not too much to read when i wake up :)

Kaimetsu
04-14-2003, 11:32 AM
At numerous points in this thread you've pointed out what you personally believe to be "idiotic error of logic", so doesn't really count.

And now I'll point out another one. My labelling of you was a subjective appraisal. My labelling of your errors are - debatably - subjective appraisals. Why do you believe that I am not allowed to use the latter in creating the former?

In my personal opinion I find you to be a ***** because you spell humor with "mour", instead of just "mor", though both are correct, I have a personal preference. That wouldn't justify me calling you a *****.

But it would justify me calling you a *****. Judging somebody's intelligence based on which valid spelling they use is extremely stupid, if only because it's an immensely inaccurate measure. A person's choice of spelling does not reflect on their intelligence in any real way. On the other hand, the frequency with which they say idiotic things has a very real link to their intelligence, and so it is reasonable for me to judge your intellect based on your numerous logical failures.

You agree to the majority part of my statement...

Wha? When did I agree to anything you said?

just got through reading all of GraalOnline docs, so let me get a little quote.

Your quote is inapplicable. Reasons:

1) You have not proven that the majority of people like the NPC in question.
2) Utilitarianism applies. The majority is given a larger weighting than the minority, but you have to examine the specific nature of players' reactions. Any person with a mental age higher than thirteen will most likely consider your toy to be in extremely bad taste. Meanwhile, those with low intellects might think it is kinda cool but it won't revolutionise their lives. The following is, in this case, true: Small number of people * large negative reaction > Large number of people * small positive reaction.
3) It's not just about what the players want - it's about Graal's reputation. As I have already explained, your NPC harmed that (or at least took it in a direction unwanted by the owners).

I have no problem with expressing a dislike for items...but when you go to the extent that you're posting on these forums and with the soul intent of trying to bring the "bad" out of another server

Yeah, because posting takes so much effort, right? Just think what else they could be doing in that time! They could read half a page of a book, for example! Or see three minutes of their favourite TV programme! How foolish of them to squander so much of their precious time!

Wtf? Raping players? It's a friggin game!!!

A game where you purposefully gave the players the ability to simulate raping objects. What is so difficult to understand? You say that you consider it harrassment and cause for GPs to intervene, yet the major purpose of your NPCs is to facilitate this idiocy.

Great, they can PM a staff member! That makes it okay! It doesn't matter that there are not always staff online, and that it's impossible to prove that the person actually did it, and that the event has already taken place by the time the GP even hears about it!

Social standards classify it as being distasteful? Social standards also classify killing people as "distasteful"

Not in a computer game. Or even those who do are not people who play Graal. Boom, your argument fails.

So you've asked Stefan and Unixmad and Nemesis and whoever else specifically about NPC's for "humping" objects?

No, I have talked to them about the general standard of taste that Graal should take. They want it to be a game suitable for families, and that pretty much precludes *****ic toys like yours.

And yes, I find it amusing also. :D But then I didn't care, I just brought it up because you were doing the same to me. ;)

Ah, then you intentionally engaged in idiotic hypocrisy. That's an excellent defense!

Didn't make ya look any better. In fact, you just basically criticised yourself. :D

Only in the eyes of those who have difficulty reading. I pointed out your hypocrisy, that's all. I could have criticised you for judging without proper evidence, but I didn't. Even if I had, I would only be criticising myself if I agreed that I am doing the same. In fact I am not. I am judging you on the evidence inherent in the posts you have made so far. It's fairly reasonable to conclude that somebody who acts as stupid as you is, in fact, stupid.

voicedcow6666
04-14-2003, 05:02 PM
*yawn* Aahh...awake for work, time to play just a little bit more before I go in. :D

BTW, Kaim, I'd like to thank you. You've provided me more fun in one day than I've had on Graal in over a year. :p

mmhmm *cough* Now...

Just because you don't agree with someone, whether it be on logic or whatever, does not make that person an incompetent fool.

And did you really believe that I was calling you a ***** because of the way you spell humor? Jesus dude, rofl....I was using it as an example. ;)

Ok, you didn't outright agree that the majority of the people are juveniles, but you agreed of the possibility. Close enough. :rolleyes:

And that quote, it is applicable. When the NPC was up, I didn't recieve one complaint of any kind about it (except on here). After it was taken down, I've recieved multiple complaints.

The majority of the players on Delteria are in fact over the age of thirteen and do in fact have a mental compacity over the age of a thirteen year old (with a few exceptions, I admit). None of these players had a problem with it.

To be straight up honest, I do not care about Graal nor it's reputation. My primary point of interest is Delteria and the Delteria players.

And not because posting takes so much effort, like with your smart ass reply. :rolleyes:

When WC posted this, he posted it with the intent to bring out the "bad" of Delteria, just like he does other servers. That's ignorant. As I read back in this thread I see others which agree with me.

The NPC was not made to "rape" objects or players. How can you "rape" something on an 8-bit game? How can you "rape" an object period?

Yes, they could contact staff...if there's not someone on, then they can complain on our forums....it would be handled...

Have you never played Vice City? You can friggin pick up hookers! And it's a game...so boom, you failed....:rolleyes:

And you first insulted me...in return I insulted you...you replied saying I had no justification....I replied back saying neither did you...you reply saying oh it's humorous that I can say you have no justification to insult me while I'm insulting you with no justification...dude, you criticised yourself...I did the same thing you did to bring a point...figured you could get that on your own. ;)

Darlene159
04-14-2003, 05:54 PM
No matter what you say, Zega....the npc is not appropriate, it breaks graal rules, period.
It doesnt matter how many people like it or dislike it...it doesnt matter how old the people are who play, all that matters is that it breaks graal rules...the npc is Obsene and sexual in nature, and states in the graal rules that is not allowed.
On one hand you say you see nothing wrong with it, and on another, you say people can report it
It is illegal when people use the pulling gani in a sexual way because that is not appropriate behavior for an online game targeted for families...so it would also be illegal for you to make an npc purposely for that, not to mention totally stupid.
You copied a paragraph from graalonline saying that "the majority will be given the greatest weight". This is true, but whatever you would be talking about has to follow graal guidelines also, and not be an obsene npc.
For you to say that people need to grow up who are complaining about you breaking rules is not fair...the majority of graal players are children, whether they be mature or not. At least they are mature enough to know the graal rules, and to abide by them (which doesnt seem to be the case for you).
If the npc has been removed, then this problem is taken care of, but your attitude tells me that there will be future accurances.

Yea, I said I was done with the forums, I know someone will say something...so sue me ;)

Mykel
04-14-2003, 08:38 PM
Zega, meet Kai. Kai, meet Zega.
:p:p
Well the NPC is now deleted, no need to argue, but I am sure that wont stop you two. LOL.

Nemesis
04-14-2003, 09:32 PM
It's nice that he's pointing these things out, but dude, you don't have to make 50,000 threads pointing out simple flaws in playerworlds. Either talk to Nemesis, or talk to the server admin. It's simple. I mean, what are we going to do?

:: hands him money ::

Simple and put people need to stop whining especially when I can go to enigma and rip it a part with bad things on that server. You have NO RIGHT to point out things about servers in public, when your server isn't even as close to complete. Atleast they have something playable instead of this wasteland with nothing in it but a few levels. I suggest you stop bringing people down and work on your world. That is what needed. If you want to help graal so badly, finish Enigma and make it good, till then you shouldn't point out things in public, if you want to privately do it then it is better than making threads about such nonsense when it could of been taken care of easily

This goes for everyone as well

Spark910
04-14-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Nemesis

Simple and put people need to stop whining especially when I can go to enigma and rip it a part with bad things on that server. You have NO RIGHT to point out things about servers in public, when your server isn't even as close to complete. Atleast they have something playable instead of this wasteland with nothing in it but a few levels. I suggest you stop bringing people down and work on your world. That is what needed. If you want to help graal so badly, finish Enigma and make it good, till then you shouldn't point out things in public, if you want to privately do it then it is better than making threads about such nonsense when it could of been taken care of easily

Valid Point!

CasanovaCanavi
04-14-2003, 09:39 PM
Close Thread? o_o

Mykel
04-14-2003, 09:58 PM
OMFG, pwned.
AHAHAHAHAHA.

heh, thats what spark said, but in a more mature way, ;)

Warcaptain
04-14-2003, 10:15 PM

Lets do that, come on enigma sometime when I am on and 'rip it apart of bad things'

If you find more than 2 legitimate things, ill publicly apologize to you.
If you dont, you have to apologize publicly.

And you shouldnt be worried about whining, you should be worried about whats right.

If they have things wrong you need to take care of it, that IS your job you know.
Sorry you have better things to do like moap around and play games, but you do have a job.

Also enigma doesnt get as many players as delteria does.
They have influence on more people than I do.
THEY should be the upmost cleaned up playerworld.

UN, Delt, Babylon, Atlantis, Doomsday... all should be the cleanest pw's on the list because they get over 30-40 players.

Warcaptain
04-14-2003, 10:25 PM

Have you never played Vice City? You can friggin pick up hookers! And it's a game...so boom, you failed....:rolleyes:

Vice City is also rated M for mature

Graal allows 13 year olds to play so its baisicly a T for teen game, but still this is far too mature for just a T for teen.
Sex, drugs, violence are all M for mature ratings.

Spark910
04-14-2003, 10:47 PM

Graal allows 13 year olds to play so its baisicly a T for teen game, but still this is far too mature for just a T for teen.
Sex, drugs, violence are all M for mature ratings.

True, this is a different topic though, not Delteria.

Mykel
04-14-2003, 10:48 PM

Sex, drugs, violence are all M for mature ratings. dude, you have to be the most naive (sp? heh, i mean NIE-EVE)
person i have ever met. EVERYONE who plays this game knows what humping is and NOONE cares if they see it.

Deek2
04-15-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Mykel
dude, you have to be the most naive (sp? heh, i mean NIE-EVE)
person i have ever met. EVERYONE who plays this game knows what humping is and NOONE cares if they see it.
Except for the childish, immature people :).

draygin
04-15-2003, 12:21 AM
dude, you have to be the most naive (sp? heh, i mean NIE-EVE)

Actually I met a kid who was like 8 one time a couple of years who was asking me what something like that ment. He honestly didnt know which totally blew my mind. So there are some very niave people in this game who dont know what stuff like that is.

addon: not that I'm taking sides or anything since it doesnt concern me. I just thought I would point that out.

voicedcow6666
04-15-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
No matter what you say, Zega....the npc is not appropriate, it breaks graal rules, period.
It doesnt matter how many people like it or dislike it...it doesnt matter how old the people are who play, all that matters is that it breaks graal rules...the npc is Obsene and sexual in nature, and states in the graal rules that is not allowed.
On one hand you say you see nothing wrong with it, and on another, you say people can report it
It is illegal when people use the pulling gani in a sexual way because that is not appropriate behavior for an online game targeted for families...so it would also be illegal for you to make an npc purposely for that, not to mention totally stupid.
You copied a paragraph from graalonline saying that "the majority will be given the greatest weight". This is true, but whatever you would be talking about has to follow graal guidelines also, and not be an obsene npc.
For you to say that people need to grow up who are complaining about you breaking rules is not fair...the majority of graal players are children, whether they be mature or not. At least they are mature enough to know the graal rules, and to abide by them (which doesnt seem to be the case for you).
If the npc has been removed, then this problem is taken care of, but your attitude tells me that there will be future accurances.

Yea, I said I was done with the forums, I know someone will say something...so sue me ;)

*cough* As I said in an earlier post...I went through all of the documentation on the Graal website and found nothing stating that it would be illegal...

PrinceDark
04-15-2003, 01:42 AM

Taking sides, and expressing a biast opinion is really bad on your part especially since you are a PWA. :/
Sure WC is getting out of hand. You could talk to him privately to get him to stop without expressing your personal opinions publicly.

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 03:18 AM

*cough* As I said in an earlier post...I went through all of the documentation on the Graal website and found nothing stating that it would be illegal...
Whatever you say, I thought you had more sense then this...but I'm not going to argue the point with you.
BTW...how goes the college and work that you were going to be too busy with, that you had to quit your job on Npulse and leave us stranded? hmmmm?
lol

PrinceDark
04-15-2003, 04:22 AM

BTW...how goes the college and work that you were going to be too busy with, that you had to quit your job on Npulse and leave us stranded? hmmmm?
lol
lol. I don't think you want him to answer that question.

voicedcow6666
04-15-2003, 04:36 AM

Whatever you say, I thought you had more sense then this...but I'm not going to argue the point with you.
lol

lol, sorry about that. I haven't started any of that yet. I ended up quiting Graal and just didn't really say anything.

Funny part of it all is that when I came back I still had RC on NP :D

I apologize for that though, I should have atleast said something to ya'll.

Kaimetsu
04-15-2003, 05:16 AM
Just because you don't agree with someone, whether it be on logic or whatever, does not make that person an incompetent fool.

Again you fail to understand. If I percieve that you are making stupid mistakes then it is reasonable for me to consider you stupid. Is this too complicated for you? You're only strengthening my belief :rolleyes:

And did you really believe that I was calling you a ***** because of the way you spell humor? Jesus dude, rofl....I was using it as an example. ;)

Simply making a point, home-dawg. My reasons for doubting your intelligence are much more substantial than choices of spelling, so your argument was worthless.

Ok, you didn't outright agree that the majority of the people are juveniles, but you agreed of the possibility.

That's not an agree/disagree thing, it's just a statistical fact. But you've failed to state any worthwhile implications thereof.

And that quote, it is applicable. When the NPC was up, I didn't recieve one complaint of any kind about it (except on here).

You shoot yourself in the foot with the 'except on here'. Complaints on the fora are just as significant as in-game complaints. In any case, your experiences are inadmissable as evidence simply because there's no reason to believe that you're not lying.

The majority of the players on Delteria are in fact over the age of thirteen and do in fact have a mental compacity over the age of a thirteen year old (with a few exceptions, I admit).

Mental capacity and mental age are separate concepts.

None of these players had a problem with it.

Oh, you asked all of them? :rolleyes:

To be straight up honest, I do not care about Graal nor it's reputation. My primary point of interest is Delteria and the Delteria players.

That's your prerogative, I was merely stating why it was not acceptable.

And not because posting takes so much effort, like with your smart ass reply. :rolleyes:

...this seems to make little sense. If you reply to something, at least put the text to which you are replying. Otherwise I have no way of knowing what context you're assuming.

When WC posted this, he posted it with the intent to bring out the "bad" of Delteria, just like he does other servers. That's ignorant.

Ignorant of what, pray tell? He saw something that contravened Graal's policies and so he reported it. It's perfectly valid and understandable.

The NPC was not made to "rape" objects or players. How can you "rape" something on an 8-bit game? How can you "rape" an object period?

1) It's not an 8-bit game. You call yourself a scripter but you don't even know the word size of a standard desktop PC's processor? :rolleyes:
2) We regularly state that we are 'killing' things in the game. How is that any different to raping them? Both simulated actions, referred to as if they were real simply for the sake of simplicity.

Yes, they could contact staff...if there's not someone on, then they can complain on our forums....it would be handled...

Great, but you have failed to address my other two points.

Rape would be distasteful even in an adult game. Graal is not an adult game. Please read this (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=context).

And you first insulted me...in return I insulted you...you replied saying I had no justification....

Indeed I did, and indeed you did not.

I replied back saying neither did you...you reply saying oh it's humorous that I can say you have no justification to insult me while I'm insulting you with no justification

I didn't say that at all. You were saying that I should not criticise you without knowing you, yet you were criticising me without knowing me. I, on the other hand, do not consider personal knowledge of the person to be a prerequisite from criticism thereof. Understand yet, or should I use smaller words?

LilNiglet
04-15-2003, 11:52 PM

lol, sorry about that. I haven't started any of that yet. I ended up quiting Graal and just didn't really say anything.

Funny part of it all is that when I came back I still had RC on NP :D

I apologize for that though, I should have atleast said something to ya'll.
Zega, you will not win an argument with Kaimetsu. He's probably the most intelligent person on Graal, to date. x.x Just give up.

Mykel
04-16-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Zega, you will not win an argument with Kaimetsu. He's probably the most intelligent person on Graal, to date. x.x Just give up. incorrect, lol, both of them are way to stubborn (sp?)
Neither will win, neither will lose.

TifaKhan
04-16-2003, 03:40 AM

Again you fail to understand. If I percieve that you are making stupid mistakes then it is reasonable for me to consider you stupid. Is this too complicated for you? You're only strengthening my belief :rolleyes:

Sorry to butt in but shouldnt a mod be setting a better example,
and not calling people stupid?
(waits to be flamed)

Darlene159
04-16-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by TifaKhan

(waits to be flamed)
yes

actually, this thread should have been closed when it was started since these kinds of threads arent allowed...but what do I know, I am just a lowly PW mod ;)

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 04:09 AM
(waits to be flamed)

You take the blue pill, you go on with your life and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you step into the real world and I show you just how deep your misconceptions go.

If you choose to take the blue pill, turn to page 194
If you choose to take the red pill, continue reading

Nobody here is going to be influenced in any way by my comments. If they wanna call somebody stupid, they'll do so anyway. If not, they won't. If anybody's gonna change their behaviour as a result of my posts then it will probably be in a good way. Make a poll if you want proof.

actually, this thread should have been closed when it was started

Mindlessly closing every thread on the forum will only lead to ignorance of the rules. If nobody sees them discussed then they will not be aware of them.

Projectshifter
04-16-2003, 08:02 AM
I applied for Enigma back in my newbie scripting days and didn't get it, so I never went back. WC< you don't have to be a bish to everyone you know =/ You always seem to IM me when you need something x-x
---Shifter

Warcaptain
04-16-2003, 09:47 AM
oh.. and now im banned for hacking?

oh that makse sense since ive spent probably 5 minutes on delt actualy playing

Darlene159
04-16-2003, 03:54 PM

Why dont you take it to the appropriate person (Nemesis) so it can be taken care of in the right way? Putting it here isnt helping
(Not trying to start a fight)

ETD
04-16-2003, 07:19 PM
sometimes exposing falts to the public is good... i mean, yes, he could have done this all witout posting, but then the graal public would not have seen what is going on, and would have been un-aware of what was on delteria, or whatever server he is commenting on at the time... and I'm assuming his point is not to just get the thing taken down, but it also show everyone else that it is there...

(just a guess though ;))

Darlene159
04-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ETD
sometimes exposing falts to the public is good... i mean, yes, he could have done this all witout posting, but then the graal public would not have seen what is going on, and would have been un-aware of what was on delteria, or whatever server he is commenting on at the time... and I'm assuming his point is not to just get the thing taken down, but it also show everyone else that it is there...

(just a guess though ;))
I guess it is a mute point that it breaks the rules to start these kinds of threads to you, huh
forget it, I am wasting my time

PrinceDark
04-16-2003, 11:17 PM

Oh My! I smell Nemesis laying the smackdown soon on someone. It's gonna hurt too. OUCH!

ETD
04-17-2003, 12:15 AM

I guess it is a mute point that it breaks the rules to start these kinds of threads to you, huh
eh, it may break the rules or not, I don't care, i am not making these threads, he is
:rolleyes:
i'm just saying that i can understand WHY he makes them... yet i never said i agree that he SHOULD make them :P
forget it, I am wasting my time
all, what, like 20 seconds it took to type that? lol you didn't even have to respond :P

Milkdude99
04-17-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by ETD

eh, it may break the rules or not, I don't care, i am not making these threads, he is
:rolleyes:
i'm just saying that i can understand WHY he makes them... yet i never said i agree that he SHOULD make them :P

all, what, like 20 seconds it took to type that? lol you didn't even have to respond :P The post are just as wrong as the threads ETD. All you are doing by it is adding fuel to the flames when you take part in it. Comes under these rules. This means if you take part you are as guilty as the one that started the thread and can receive the same punishment so I hope you do care if you want to post here.
12. Posting negatively about Graal or Graal staff is not allowed. (posts discussing
poor management, bad decisions, Graal sucks, etc) If you need to
discuss this, do it privately or somewhere else.

13. If a flamewar insues, this does not give you the right to take part in it, and
persistent offenders will be punished.

SingleChance
04-17-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
The post are just as wrong as the threads ETD. All you are doing by it is adding fuel to the flames when you take part in it. Comes under these rules. This means if you take part you are as guilty as the one that started the thread and can receive the same punishment so I hope you do care if you want to post here.

ETD isn't flaming anyone...do you know what a flamewar is??

Darlene159
04-17-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by SingleChance

ETD isn't flaming anyone...do you know what a flamewar is??
lol, he said "you are adding fuel to the flames" not that he is flaming anyone...

SingleChance
04-17-2003, 03:49 AM

lol, he said "you are adding fuel to the flames" not that he is flaming anyone...

k..but why did mg have to post the rule about flamewars...etd isn't taking part in a flamewar he just stated his opinion that he can see why wc is making these threads.

TifaKhan
04-17-2003, 04:18 AM

I spent a little more and
was threatened with hacking,jailing and banning.
But i do believe they are cleaning up now.

And to answer all the many others
Moon Goddess, yes you were wasting your time.

Yes sometimes exposing faults to the public is good, othertimes not, especially if you can simply log on the server and talk to the manager about something.

ETD
04-17-2003, 05:10 AM

k..but why did mg have to post the rule about flamewars...etd isn't taking part in a flamewar he just stated his opinion that he can see why wc is making these threads.

thanks
:)

and MG, i'm as guilty as you are then? I mean, it's pretty hypocritical that you say i'm doing something wrong, when you and Moonie are replying as well
0.o'

and i don't think this counts, because my posts were not about the topic... all my posts in this thread have been about WC saying this... and not picking a side, or another... so i haven't been adding to this "flame" MG speaks of
=X

Darlene159
04-17-2003, 06:27 AM

It is safe to say he posted it so that ETD could see it this thread is against the rules, and everyone else too...he didnt post it to bash ETD, he was showing that contributing to a flamewar is also against the rules...it was nothing more than information...I will let moon god post it, lol...I shouldnt be speaking for him

Kaimetsu
04-17-2003, 06:53 AM
This is ridiculous. ETD is not fueling a flamewar any more than Moon God is. Neither of them are directly involving themselves in the fighting, they are just providing outside opinions. To say that ETD is breaking the rules simply by stating that he understands WC's motives is ludicrous.

PrinceDark
04-17-2003, 06:53 AM

I spent a little more and
was threatened with hacking,jailing and banning.
But i do believe they are cleaning up now.

:confused:

What are you referring to?

TifaKhan
04-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by PrinceDark

:confused:

What are you referring to?

I was simply quoting Warcaptains post.
He was banned for hacking after being on Delteria 5 minutes?
I was there for a little longer and threatened with hacking,jailing and banning , in that order.
But i do beleive it has got better now, that is what i was referring too.

Mykel
04-17-2003, 02:43 PM

I was simply quoting Warcaptains post.
He was banned for hacking after being on Delteria 5 minutes?
I was there for a little longer and threatened with hacking,jailing and banning , in that order.
But i do beleive it has got better now, that is what i was referring too. I am still confused. You threatened to hack?

CasanovaCanavi
04-17-2003, 05:04 PM
I am still confused. You threatened to hack?

She said threatened with hacking..

ETD
04-17-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by CasanovaCanavi

She said threatened with hacking..

no, she said she was threatened with hacking
=X
as in, other people threatened to hack her....

anyways, as far as i know, Delterian staff is strongly anti- any other server....

CasanovaCanavi
04-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ETD

no, she said she was threatened with hacking
=X
as in, other people threatened to hack her....

Thats what I meant.. o_o

Warcaptain
04-17-2003, 11:20 PM

Why dont you take it to the appropriate person (Nemesis) so it can be taken care of in the right way? Putting it here isnt helping
(Not trying to start a fight)

i just want people to know whats going on

its like news media, the people have a right to knwo whats going on

and if i go right to nem then itll be all under wraps stuff, people will then tell lies to make whoever gets in trouble look better

like manta on UN how he 'resigned'

uh no, stefan told me personal he fierd manta.

Spark910
04-17-2003, 11:22 PM
But they don't need to know everything. Itís better to go to someone like Nem as he can stop it straight away. With this is causes more problems. People fight and argue over everyone PW Problems, and turns out into a big mess.

Same with manta. He could tell everyone he was fired, which he did do to a lot of people anyway, but if Stefan says what he said, its less of a problem for the players can graal can run without any barriers.

PrinceDark
04-19-2003, 12:19 AM
Warcaptain doesn't want to wait.
:looks at pm box: 2 messages sitting for months and still not checked by Nem. :megaeek:

mrpimp546
04-19-2003, 07:11 AM
You know how easy it is to make a hidden npc like -curser to where if a player says any curses you know that it blocks like saying th true meaning such as if a player said You B*T*H it would say You Female Dog.its very simple.

Plus WC if your gonna go around servers showing ever little thing bad you find then jsut say one thread and the title"bad things on Servers" and each post you make name the Server and whats wrong now for this humging thing yes i agree its not sutible cause belive me their are way younger then 13 on here