PDA

View Full Version : Later

Darlene159
04-10-2003, 12:19 AM
To all those who care, I wont be reading or posting here anymore...the boards have gone to hell...bye

Shiftk03-
04-10-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
To all those who care, I wont be reading or posting here anymore...the boards have gone to hell...bye

The boards seem pretty fine to me..Anyway, see you in whatever time it takes for you to realize you aren't going to leave the forums. :)

PrinceDark
04-10-2003, 02:11 AM
BYE!

ZanderX
04-10-2003, 02:43 AM

Don't mean to be a pessimist or act like I'm making the door hit you on the way out but the boards have always been like this. The only difference now from when they first started is that back then we had an active administrator.

magicbud3344
04-10-2003, 02:48 AM
later :0

Mykel
04-10-2003, 04:40 AM
bai, :(

kenyonandelliot
04-10-2003, 07:15 AM
Bye Moon God! I wish you could stay longer.

ETD
04-10-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot

I was laughing like your Signature when i read that
lol

and Criminal... someone seems happy
=0

HoudiniMan
04-10-2003, 09:21 AM
I think they realized no matter how much they piss and moan to unixmad they aren't going to become super [carebear] mods and be able to close all topics in which somebody disagrees with them. However, i predict their activities on the "N-Pulse Forums" will drastically increase where they would, of course, have supreme and soverign authority.

Have fun. We will. :)

Spark910
04-10-2003, 09:39 PM
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Well, one of the only caring, intelligent, not arrogent people on graal has been force off by those who are.

*claps VERY slowly at the people who made this happen* they know who they are

Kaimetsu
04-11-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Spark910
one of the only caring, intelligent, not arrogent people on graal...

o_O

Shiftk03-
04-11-2003, 06:02 AM
intelligent, not arrogent

This part really got me laughing.

syltburk
04-11-2003, 10:46 AM
:( bye moonie

PrinceDark
04-12-2003, 02:04 AM
and Criminal... someone seems happy

really?

one of the only caring, intelligent, not arrogent people on graal

I disagree with half of that. I'm not going to state why either.

Loriel
04-12-2003, 02:23 AM
Another valued person leaving. Forums starting to feel strange.
Bye :(

CasanovaCanavi
04-12-2003, 04:54 AM
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Qwert616
04-12-2003, 04:55 AM
Good Bye :(

melissa1988
04-12-2003, 08:17 PM
bye moonie...come play g2k again sometime

Milkdude99
04-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot
Errr That is Moon Goddess not me, I'm not going anywhere and plan on staying an active Member and Mod of these Forums. Change is coming but like everything progress is always slow. I as well as others will continue to strive to make the Graal Forums a less hostile more friendly place to post. ;)

Milkdude99
04-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by HoudiniMan
I think they realized no matter how much they piss and moan to unixmad they aren't going to become super [carebear] mods and be able to close all topics in which somebody disagrees with them. However, i predict their activities on the "N-Pulse Forums" will drastically increase where they would, of course, have supreme and soverign authority.

Have fun. We will. :) "They" since when is one person a Group? As far as the Npulse Forums they have nothing to do with here and Moonie and I's participation on it is no more than it has always been. Just for the record the Npulse Forum Rules are not much different than the rules here.

Spark910
04-13-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Loriel
Another valued person leaving. Forums starting to feel strange.
Bye :(

Sure is, people are slowly dropping until there will be just new people left. Its like a snake sheding its skin.

Kaimetsu
04-13-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
"They" since when is one person a Group?

Like it or not, MG, you Moon Deities are usually considered interchangable.

CasanovaCanavi
04-13-2003, 04:09 AM
"They" since when is one person a Group?

Who then? I don't get it.. :o

zell12
04-13-2003, 05:13 AM
Wish we could change you with someone else kai. ;)

Kaimetsu
04-13-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Wish we could change you with someone else kai. ;)

C'mon, you could've done better than that. Something like "Just like your brain and your butt are interchangable, Kai?" You're just not putting enough effort in!

zell12
04-13-2003, 05:21 AM
I'm Canadian. I thought you would of understood. :P
Oh and your sig died. :O!

Kaimetsu
04-13-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Oh and your sig died. :O!

It's actually been dead for a long time. I'd look into fixing it, but it just doesn't seem so important.

Milkdude99
04-13-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Like it or not, MG, you Moon Deities are usually considered interchangable. Doesn't change the fact what he posted was incorrect, does it?

Kaimetsu
04-13-2003, 06:45 AM
Doesn't change the fact what he posted was incorrect, does it?

Well, it's true that in this instance you are different. I'm not defending his post, I'm merely explaining the thinking behind it.

Googi
04-13-2003, 07:26 AM
C'mon, you could've done better than that. Something like "Just like your brain and your butt are interchangable, Kai?" You're just not putting enough effort in!

From the day Kaimetsu is born
Until the day he dies
He knows he is right

TifaKhan
04-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Well, one of the only caring, intelligent, not arrogent people on graal has been force off by those who are.

*claps VERY slowly at the people who made this happen* they know who they are

::applauds::

Moon God and Moon Goddess are two caring people trying to keep something good going, yet everything they say is torn apart and disected(sp?)
They are intelligent in their own way and not arrogant like some others on the forums.
<3Moon Goddess i'll miss you.
:(

If you thought the forums were bad enough to leave, then i truly feel sorry for those of us left.

syltburk
04-13-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by TifaKhan

::applauds::

Moon God and Moon Goddess are two caring people trying to keep something good going, yet everything they say is torn apart and disected(sp?)
They are intelligent in their own way and not arrogant like some others on the forums.
<3Moon Goddess i'll miss you.
:(

If you thought the forums were bad enough to leave, then i truly feel sorry for those of us left.

Tifa ive drawed you ;) i gotta show it to you :)

Darlene159
04-14-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-

The boards seem pretty fine to me..Anyway, see you in whatever time it takes for you to realize you aren't going to leave the forums. :)
Too bad you were right..seems I cant stay away...but the boards are not fine, but hopefully will be in the future ;)
Nice to know you care.........
Giving up just doesnt seem to be in me

CasanovaCanavi
04-14-2003, 07:08 PM
You're strong Moonie.. Don't let anything get to ya.. ;)

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by CasanovaCanavi
You're strong Moonie.. Don't let anything get to ya.. ;)
See, it's people like you that make me want to stay...too bad their arent more like you :(
Thanks

Neonight
04-15-2003, 02:35 AM
This is the kind of **** that really bites my ass. Seriously.

I'd like to think of Kaimetsu as a friend.
I'd like to think of Moon Goddess as a friend.

Moon Goddess says something.
Kaimetsu strikes back.
Moon Goddess counters.
Kaimetsu strikes back again.

The same thing happens vice-versa.

Then we have a forum-wide argument on all of the forums.
Between two moderators.

Now I don't want Moon Goddess to leave.
I don't want Kaimetsu to leave (If he even thought about it)

I honestly just want everyone to shut up and get along. It's not hard. Debates are fine. Just don't argue.

And yes, there is a difference.

CasanovaCanavi
04-15-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

Kaimetsu strikes back.
Moon Goddess counters.

Between two moderators.

I honestly just want everyone to shut up and get along. It's not hard. Debates are fine. Just don't argue.

I know what you mean.. :o

ETD
04-15-2003, 03:08 AM
lol, people always come back...
especially to forums... because you read... and eventually you read something that you can't help but reply to
=X

the trick to quitting forums is just to not read them at all, and not think about them
;)

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 03:24 AM

Kaimetsu strikes back.
Moon Goddess counters.

Between two moderators.

No worries, its called.....copy, paste, send ;)
from now on

ETD
04-15-2003, 03:32 AM

No worries, its called.....copy, paste, send ;)
from now on

I dun get it :confused:

Kaimetsu
04-15-2003, 04:39 AM
Undoubtedly she means that, after starting attacks on me, she will send my retorts to higher admins without a trace of context.

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by ETD

I dun get it :confused:
:p
Undoubtedly she means that, after starting attacks on me, she will send my retorts to higher admins without a trace of context.
Sorry, throw your crystal ball away, it isnt working :D

Googi
04-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Well, perhaps she means that she copies and pastes the same arguments to use them more than once.

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Well, perhaps she means that she copies and pastes the same arguments to use them more than once.
haha, interesting concept

Googi
04-15-2003, 06:29 AM
If not that, perhaps that she copies and pastes other people's arguments.

Kaimetsu
04-15-2003, 06:41 AM
If not that, perhaps that she copies and pastes other people's arguments.

Probably a good tactic in her case.

Darlene159
04-15-2003, 07:13 AM

Probably a good tactic in her case.
look, just leave me alone, I am not going to argue with you at all, you arent worth my time or effort...however, graal is
There are more appropriate ways of handling things, and that is what I will do other than cluttering up the forums with arguements with you. End

Kaimetsu
04-15-2003, 07:49 AM

look, just leave me alone

How hypocritical. Hopefully you will remember these words the next time you decide to start an argument with me.

adam
04-15-2003, 10:18 AM

How hypocritical. Hopefully you will remember these words the next time you decide to start an argument with me.

People get in arguments with you far too often. How silly of you to think you have nothing to do with it. :/

ETD
04-15-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by adam

People get in arguments with you far too often. How silly of you to think you have nothing to do with it. :/

they may get into arguments with him, but is that his fault? If anything, it's as much the other person, as it is Kai, because it takes 2 to argue

I think Kai is a great debater, and really he just answers other people's arguments... someone makes an argument, or statment, and he answers it with something, then they make another statment, and Kai replies...

I find those arguments entertaining to both be in, and watch
:)
it's the kind of things that makes a board more fun to be a part of, since that is the point (to me) of forums... a place to talk about, and maybe argue over ideas, and opinions
:P

Kaimetsu
04-15-2003, 10:31 AM

I'm sure I have something to do with them, but the fact is that Moon Goddess has, in the past, often started arguments with me. I can't say I've never started any, but mine are the minority. All I am saying is that she is hypocritical in telling me to leave her alone.

adam
04-15-2003, 05:40 PM

I'm sure I have something to do with them, but the fact is that Moon Goddess has, in the past, often started arguments with me. I can't say I've never started any, but mine are the minority. All I am saying is that she is hypocritical in telling me to leave her alone.

So you ignored her asking you to leave her alone becouse you felt you needed to get your say in first? And that say was that she is a hypocrite?

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 03:03 AM
So you ignored her asking you to leave her alone becouse you felt you needed to get your say in first?

First? The argument had been going on for some time, so the status of 'first' was already unattainable. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in her post, lest people think that I am the one responsible for our arguments.

adam
04-16-2003, 03:40 AM

First? The argument had been going on for some time, so the status of 'first' was already unattainable. I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy in her post, lest people think that I am the one responsible for our arguments.

Well, I meant that you had to get in one last word before ignoring her...

It really doesn't matter who was first, but you seem to wish to continue for the sake of defending your position. Which can certainly be defined as continuing the argument. Each time you respond on behalf of your position you are in essense inviting them to attempt a rebuttle. If you really wanted to defend your position, You could simply end the argument by not replying... As you were asked to.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 03:43 AM
Well, I meant that you had to get in one last word before ignoring her...

That or I had to address her duplicitous comment.

adam
04-16-2003, 03:47 AM

That or I had to address her duplicitous comment.

I doubt she intended any ill will by it as you are suggesting.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 04:16 AM
I doubt she intended any ill will by it as you are suggesting.

Intentions are irrelevant. I am merely clearing up a possible misconception.

Shiftk03-
04-16-2003, 04:46 AM

Too bad you were right..seems I cant stay away...but the boards are not fine, but hopefully will be in the future ;)
Nice to know you care.........
Giving up just doesnt seem to be in me

Oh don't get me wrong, I never said I cared.. I was simply saying that you wasted your time posting a good-bye thread when you'll be back in a few days... Seems I was right too.

adam
04-16-2003, 04:59 AM

Intentions are irrelevant. I am merely clearing up a possible misconception.

Then try stating it in a way that doesn't imply ill will.

Edit:

Actually, Forgive me. The way you stated it didn't imply ill will at all.

You actually said, Her comments were intended to be deceptive.

It could not have been implied since the definition of "duplicitous" explicitly states it was deliberate.

adam
04-16-2003, 05:23 AM
.....I honestly just want everyone to shut up and get along. It's not hard. Debates are fine. Just don't argue.

Yes, the difference is this: An argument is an angry debate. I am certain that is what you meant.

There is a very fine line. It turns into an argument the moment both sides get angry. *not sure what to call it if only one side is angry.

Just make sure you understand, debate and argument are synonyms.... Becouse thier definitions are so close. Just wanted to point that out.

By the way, congrats on placing additional sparks between kaimetsu and moon goddess.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 05:29 AM
Then try stating it in a way that doesn't imply ill will.

Sure, as soon as she starts thinking about how she should phrase things :)

Darlene159
04-16-2003, 05:33 AM

Yes, the difference is this: An argument is an angry debate. I am certain that is what you meant.

There is a very fine line. It turns into an argument the moment both sides get angry. *not sure what to call it if only one side is angry.

Just make sure you understand, debate and argument are synonyms.... Becouse thier definitions are so close. Just wanted to point that out.

By the way, congrats on placing additional sparks between kaimetsu and moon goddess.
just leave it alone, and let this thread die please

adam
04-16-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by ETD

they may get into arguments with him, but is that his fault? If anything, it's as much the other person, as it is Kai, because it takes 2 to argue

I think Kai is a great debater, and really he just answers other people's arguments... someone makes an argument, or statment, and he answers it with something, then they make another statment, and Kai replies...

I find those arguments entertaining to both be in, and watch
:)
it's the kind of things that makes a board more fun to be a part of, since that is the point (to me) of forums... a place to talk about, and maybe argue over ideas, and opinions
:P

Your right, it does take 2 to argue, but it only takes 1 to stop.

All the debates, They would be much better if they were moderated. To end this infinite cycle they tend to take on.

Not everybody understands how debates are intended to occur. And often one or both sides end up flaming instead of debating.

adam
04-16-2003, 05:42 AM

Sure, as soon as she starts thinking about how she should phrase things :)

I think you understood her just fine. In this thread there really wasn't much of an argument, except a spark or two. Then moon goddess kindly asked you to not continue. Then I decided to. Yes indeed, I did continue it. But she need not reply I really have no intention of focusing on her. I didn't even notice you two were so at odds until now. :rolleyes:

Actually, you are acting rather hypocritical yourself kaimetsu. I'm sure you've noticed. By expecting her to phrase things properly, and refusing to do so yourself. That smile at the end seems to imply you knew you were being hypocritical and were trying to make a point, or you thought you had a good point.

adam
04-16-2003, 05:49 AM

just leave it alone, and let this thread die please

Well, until there is a forum exclusively for formal debates with kaimetsu, I feel this is a good a place as any to have one. The topic appears to be kai's inability to be the responsible one. At least in my mind.

Darlene159
04-16-2003, 05:51 AM

Well, until there is a forum exclusively for formal debates with kaimetsu, I feel this is a good a place as any to have one. The topic appears to be kai's inability to be the responsible one. At least in my mind.
lol, goodluck...I shall stay out of it and watch

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 06:09 AM
I think you understood her just fine. In this thread there really wasn't much of an argument, except a spark or two. Then moon goddess kindly asked you to not continue.

She made a misleading statement, which I corrected. Then you started making a big debate out of it so I went along with that. After my correction, it was all over. There was no need to come along and tell us to stop because we already had.

Actually, you are acting rather hypocritical yourself kaimetsu. I'm sure you've noticed. By expecting her to phrase things properly, and refusing to do so yourself.

Ain't hypocrisy. She made a misleading statement that implicated me as the cause of the arguments. If it was intentional then it warranted a harsh reply. If it was not then it was a product of her lack of diplomatic effort, and again warranted a harsh reply. If she ignores me then I will ignore her. If she attacks me then I will attack her. This is my ethos.

adam
04-16-2003, 06:43 AM

She made a misleading statement, which I corrected. Then you started making a big debate out of it so I went along with that. After my correction, it was all over. There was no need to come along and tell us to stop because we already had.

Ain't hypocrisy. She made a misleading statement that implicated me as the cause of the arguments. If it was intentional then it warranted a harsh reply. If it was not then it was a product of her lack of diplomatic effort, and again warranted a harsh reply. If she ignores me then I will ignore her. If she attacks me then I will attack her. This is my ethos.

If it were to stop there, then that's commendable, but not for you. Becouse she would have ended the argument, by not defending herself from your statement. As previously stated, it takes two to argue. And she ended it the one way possible, by taking a final blow, wheather or not she deserved it.
If only all people could be so bold. I am certain there were other options of defending yourself against misleading statements without attacking your opponent. If the situation were reversed and your opponents always responded to misleading statements with attacks, you would always attack them as well. As you have just stated. If they had the same ethos, surely you would both continually attack one another until one of you were bold enough to take the last attack and end the argument.
Or was that statement regarding attacking her if she attacks you, only for her?

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 07:04 AM
If it were to stop there, then that's commendable, but not for you. Becouse she would have ended the argument, by not defending herself from your statement. As previously stated, it takes two to argue. And she ended it the one way possible, by taking a final blow

1) I did not say I should be commended for anything.
2) The 'final blow' was simply a correction of sorts. It was hardly a vicious attack, and it did not leave any room for counter-attacks.

I am certain there were other options of defending yourself against misleading statements without attacking your opponent.

Attacking her? Hardly. How would you have posted the same message?

If the situation were reversed and your opponents always responded to misleading statements with attacks, you would always attack them as well.

If they responded with attacks, yes. However, that is not the situation here.

adam
04-16-2003, 07:40 AM

1) I did not say I should be commended for anything.
2) The 'final blow' was simply a correction of sorts. It was hardly a vicious attack, and it did not leave any room for counter-attacks.

Attacking her? Hardly. How would you have posted the same message?

If they responded with attacks, yes. However, that is not the situation here.

I did not intend that to mean you asked to be commended, And anybody who is commended ought not ask for it anyway.

Vicious attack perhaps not, but an attack certainly. You do not believe being called a hypocrite is an attack? An attack need not be vicious.

Obviously you feel she attacks you regularly without provocation, Surely there is some sacrafice you could make to end any kind of relationship you have on better terms. It's clear to me you aren't willing to sacrafice anything for anybody. You could have simply replied "Very well, goodbye." Instead you insisted on first calling her a hypocrite, knowing very well she didn't wish to respond, most people would assume you were victorious. Which isn't truly the case, there are no winners.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 07:50 AM
Vicious attack perhaps not, but an attack certainly. You do not believe being called a hypocrite is an attack? An attack need not be vicious.

Pointing out her hypocrisy was a key part of my self-defense. Call it an attack if you will, but I don't think many people would be particularly offended by it.

Obviously you feel she attacks you regularly without provocation, Surely there is some sacrafice you could make to end any kind of relationship you have on better terms.

...yes, but why would I want to do that? What would be the advantage?

It's clear to me you aren't willing to sacrafice anything for anybody.

And why would I? :confused: Surely you realise that humans are inherently selfish?

You could have simply replied "Very well, goodbye."

...in which case her statement would go uncorrected. I can't see how this is the superior approach...

adam
04-16-2003, 08:03 AM

Pointing out her hypocrisy was a key part of my self-defense. Call it an attack if you will, but I don't think many people would be particularly offended by it.

...yes, but why would I want to do that? What would be the advantage?

And why would I? :confused: Surely you realise that humans are inherently selfish?

...in which case her statement would go uncorrected. I can't see how this is the superior approach...

So, offense was your best defence. Ok.

The Advantage, being perhaps you could someday become friends if you both sacraficed some of your own pride.

I realize humans are inherently selfish, but I also realize this isn't a great thing. It's far better to be a person who would sacrafice himself for the sake of others. This is my belief.

It may be uncorrected, but at least it ends the attacks. And it doesn't contribute to your already large repulation as an arrogant individual.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 08:37 AM
So, offense was your best defence. Ok.

A maybe-vaguely-if-you-are-hypersensitive offensive defense, actually.

The Advantage, being perhaps you could someday become friends

You'll have to spell this out for me. How is that an advantage?

I realize humans are inherently selfish, but I also realize this isn't a great thing. It's far better to be a person who would sacrafice himself for the sake of others. This is my belief.

You're entitled to that belief, but I have no obligation to share it.

It may be uncorrected, but at least it ends the attacks.

Sure, but your point is meaningless because you haven't shown that the latter is worth the former.

And it doesn't contribute to your already large repulation as an arrogant individual.

How is it arrogant to defend myself?

adam
04-16-2003, 09:30 AM

A maybe-vaguely-if-you-are-hypersensitive offensive defense, actually.

You seem intent on belittling that as an attack of any kind. Perhaps some people would view it as nothing, and others would view it as an attack. Can we leave it at that?

You'll have to spell this out for me. How is that an advantage?

You obviously have very little or no respect for moon goddess, seeing as you can't even think of having her as a friend being any kind of advantage.

You're entitled to that belief, but I have no obligation to share it.

That is true, you may believe what you wish. Perhaps you could explain how you feel people should behave? Surely you don't see selfishness as a good thing?

Sure, but your point is meaningless because you haven't shown that the latter is worth the former.

Becouse it's better to end the argument when things get too high strung then let it continue. Surely you realize nothing good would come of an argument in which either party begins to show signs of retaliation out of pure anger. Better to end it than to continue posting even in defense.

How is it arrogant to defend myself?

If you didn't feel you were worth something, perhaps more than others, you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself so strongly. And perhaps it would be easier for you to end the argument in the manner i've mentioned.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 09:51 AM
You seem intent on belittling that as an attack of any kind. Perhaps some people would view it as nothing, and others would view it as an attack. Can we leave it at that?

I already stated that.

You obviously have very little or no respect for moon goddess, seeing as you can't even think of having her as a friend being any kind of advantage.

Correct.

That is true, you may believe what you wish. Perhaps you could explain how you feel people should behave? Surely you don't see selfishness as a good thing?

'Good' is only meaningful when criteria are involved. If your criteria for a good life involve happiness, wealth etc then selfishness is a good thing. What set of criteria define it as a bad thing?

Becouse it's better to end the argument when things get too high strung then let it continue.

Indeed, but here you have only exalted the worth of the latter without comparing it to the former.

Surely you realize nothing good would come of an argument in which either party begins to show signs of retaliation out of pure anger.

Irrelevant, simply because this was not likely to turn into an argument.

If you didn't feel you were worth something, perhaps more than others, you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself so strongly.

Arrogance is the undue confidence in ones abilities. Believing myself to be superior to Moon Goddess is not arrogance. In any case, a large ego is not a prerequisite for defending oneself. Any ego at all will do the trick.

adam
04-16-2003, 10:27 AM

I already stated that.

Well forgive me, I must not have understood the way you stated it.

Correct.

Clarify, is this the little respect, or the no respect.
I believe it is best to give everybody some degree of respect. Though you may not know it at the time, most (if not all) people have qualities worth respecting.

'Good' is only meaningful when criteria are involved. If your criteria for a good life involve happiness, wealth etc then selfishness is a good thing. What set of criteria define it as a bad thing?

Forgive me, for a few moments I forget not everybody inherently believes selfishness to be 'bad'.

If 'Good' was to be a giving caring person. Then Selfishness would be bad. If 'Good' was to be somebody who cared as much for other people as himself. Then Selfishness would be bad. If 'Good' Was to be somebody who easily makes friends. (i am implying selfish people don't easily make friends). Then selfishness is bad.

Indeed, but here you have only exalted the worth of the latter without comparing it to the former.

I suppose that depends entirely on your perspective, How much do you really care that people would mis-interpret a statement about you? V.s. ending the argument with less damage to both sides.

Irrelevant, simply because this was not likely to turn into an argument.

Simply becouse Moon Goddess was willing to let it go, unlike most others. I am certain there have been/will be other situations in which this won't be the case.

Arrogance is the undue confidence in ones abilities. Believing myself to be superior to Moon Goddess is not arrogance. In any case, a large ego is not a prerequisite for defending oneself. Any ego at all will do the trick.

The "Believing myself to be superior to Moon Goddess" is certainly personal opinion. That is in a general sense, Certainly there are area's where either of you would excel more than the other. And those aren't insignificant.

Perhaps there is a missing quality not being addressed. The ability to not defend yourself, for the greater good. (yes I remember, you find nothing good in not defending yourself).

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 10:57 AM
Clarify, is this the little respect, or the no respect.

Respect is not a single variable. If I tried hard enough then I might find some qualities of hers that I could respect, but they are drowned out by the weaknesses.

If 'Good' was to be a giving caring person. Then Selfishness would be bad. If 'Good' was to be somebody who cared as much for other people as himself. Then Selfishness would be bad. If 'Good' Was to be somebody who easily makes friends. (i am implying selfish people don't easily make friends). Then selfishness is bad.

1) No, bad logic. I asked for criteria, not opposites. There are criteria that define selflessness and selfishness as being good, but that's not important. I asked for criteria that define selfishness as bad, and you have not yet delivered.
2) Selfish people make friends as easily as selfless people (if not more so).

I suppose that depends entirely on your perspective, How much do you really care that people would mis-interpret a statement about you? V.s. ending the argument with less damage to both sides.

What damage have I incurred?

Simply becouse Moon Goddess was willing to let it go, unlike most others. I am certain there have been/will be other situations in which this won't be the case.

And if I do the same thing in those situations then you will have an argument. If and only if.

The "Believing myself to be superior to Moon Goddess" is certainly personal opinion.

Obviously, but everything is subjective. By my criteria I am superior to Moon Goddess. That is not arrogance, it is simple fact.

That is in a general sense, Certainly there are area's where either of you would excel more than the other. And those aren't insignificant.

Okie. Name a significant area in which she would defeat me :)

Perhaps there is a missing quality not being addressed. The ability to not defend yourself, for the greater good. (yes I remember, you find nothing good in not defending yourself).

'The ability to not defend yourself'? Isn't that just a rewording of 'the inability to defend yourself'? What makes you so sure that her departure was for 'noble' reasons and not simply because of the fact that, whenever she debates with me, she loses?

adam
04-16-2003, 11:20 AM

Respect is not a single variable. If I tried hard enough then I might find some qualities of hers that I could respect, but they are drowned out by the weaknesses.

Ok, your unwilling to try to find something worth respecting in her.

1) No, bad logic. I asked for criteria, not opposites. There are criteria that define selflessness and selfishness as being good, but that's not important. I asked for criteria that define selfishness as bad, and you have not yet delivered.
2) Selfish people make friends as easily as selfless people (if not more so).

1) There doesn't seem to be much point trying to argue weather this is good or bad with you. Since we would never agree on what is good and what is bad. At best we could give our opinions on what the majority of people believe is good or bad.

2) That is entirely speculation. Shall we conduct studies?

What damage have I incurred?

I guess none, since you believe you have successfully thwarted everybodies efforts to scathe you. And you don't value Moon Goddess in any way shape or form. Or Attempt to find such value in her.

And if I do the same thing in those situations then you will have an argument. If and only if.

Then I guess this argument will require careful study. :\

Obviously, but everything is subjective. By my criteria I am superior to Moon Goddess. That is not arrogance, it is simple fact.

So, by your criteria saying your superior to moon Goddess is not arrogent. We'll, share this criteria.

Okie. Name a significant area in which she would defeat me :)

Since everything is subjective as you've stated, it matters not what I say, or how I say it. Your opinions will always be right in your eye's. and you will declair yourself the winner proudly.

'The ability to not defend yourself'? Isn't that just a rewording of 'the inability to defend yourself'? What makes you so sure that her departure was for 'noble' reasons and not simply because of the fact that, whenever she debates with me, she loses?

No, I did not intend it as the rewording of the inability to defend yourself at all.

The ability to choose, to not defend yourself. Even when you are capable of doing so. But it seems unlikely you would understand there ever being a situation where that is at all desirable. Much like being Self-less.

Spark910
04-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Well well, another argument. I love the day when arguments are not made on this forum for pathetic and unlogical reasons!

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 08:00 PM
Ok, your unwilling to try to find something worth respecting in her.

Just as you are unwilling to jog across America.

1) There doesn't seem to be much point trying to argue weather this is good or bad with you. Since we would never agree on what is good and what is bad. At best we could give our opinions on what the majority of people believe is good or bad.

You misunderstand. Establishing 'good' and 'bad' as relative terms (ie defining them with respect to specific criteria) removes all subjectivity from the definitions. I am simply asking for a set of criteria that selfishness does a poor job of meeting. This can be answered objectively.

2) That is entirely speculation. Shall we conduct studies?

Speculation? No. Deduction.

I guess none, since you believe you have successfully thwarted everybodies efforts to scathe you. And you don't value Moon Goddess in any way shape or form. Or Attempt to find such value in her.

Then what is your point?

Then I guess this argument will require careful study. :\

Feel free.

So, by your criteria saying your superior to moon Goddess is not arrogent. We'll, share this criteria.

Various factors. It's mostly built around the basics: Intelligence (all the constituents thereof), sense of humour, physical ability, lingual capabilities etc. By my reckoning, I surpass her in each of these ways.

Since everything is subjective as you've stated, it matters not what I say, or how I say it. Your opinions will always be right in your eye's. and you will declair yourself the winner proudly.

Depends. Debates aren't quite that simple - there usually is an obvious victor, but the loser usually refuses to acknowledge his defeat. In any case, I do not think I am in any danger of losing this argument.

No, I did not intend it as the rewording of the inability to defend yourself at all.

I know you didn't. But I was making a point that you have failed to address: How can you tell the difference?

But it seems unlikely you would understand there ever being a situation where that is at all desirable. Much like being Self-less.

Oh, don't be so petulant. I understand your generic moral system perfectly well - I merely eschew it in favour of more logical ideals.

adam
04-16-2003, 08:48 PM

Just as you are unwilling to jog across America.

Actually if I had the opportunity that could be fun.

Speculation? No. Deduction.

Would you kindly explain how you deduced that selfishness is better as far as making friends is concerned?

Then what is your point?

You can't be damaged, simply becouse you don't respect any of your opponents enough to care what they say about you. In fact, I wonder if you are capable of caring about people, you obviously care what others think of you.

Feel free.

If only I had the time and dedication.

Various factors. It's mostly built around the basics: Intelligence (all the constituents thereof), sense of humour, physical ability, lingual capabilities etc. By my reckoning, I surpass her in each of these ways.

So, has anybody even come close to meeting your requirments?
Just curiosity here.

Depends. Debates aren't quite that simple - there usually is an obvious victor, but the loser usually refuses to acknowledge his defeat. In any case, I do not think I am in any danger of losing this argument.

Certainly, that is your view. Nobody persuedes you, It is rather like talking to a brick wall. Allbeit one that has a dictionary. So, have you ever lost a debate. Perhaps you could explain how they persueded you.

I know you didn't. But I was making a point that you have failed to address: How can you tell the difference?

If no defense took place, there would be no way of knowing whether it was inability, or unwillingness. Both could really be true.

Oh, don't be so petulant. I understand your generic moral system perfectly well - I merely eschew it in favour of more logical ideals.
I fail to see how that statement was petulant. Being self-less would likely result from moral beliefs, since you hold none you really wouldn't understand. Morals aren't all that logical as you well understand, perhaps that is why you can't understand why anybody wold ever adopt them. And that is what makes kaimetsu, kaimetsu. No morals, just logical ideals. I doubt there are many on this earth that don't understand what morals are to some degree. So these genaric morals are actually global.

... ok time for another break. >.< so much to do today. So little time. So much time taken up by this.

Kaimetsu
04-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Actually if I had the opportunity that could be fun.

You have the opportunity every day of your life.

Would you kindly explain how you deduced that selfishness is better as far as making friends is concerned?

No qualms about decieving them. I don't see any reasons why it impedes the friend-making process, so any benefit tips the scales.

You can't be damaged

Then your initial argument (that halting the thread would benefit me) was flawed.

So, has anybody even come close to meeting your requirments?

Many have. Dante surpassed me on an intellectual level, for example.

Certainly, that is your view. Nobody persuedes you, It is rather like talking to a brick wall.

For somebody that is speaking out against verbal attacks, you sure do make a lot of them. But no, it is like talking to a person who has a counter to every one of your points.

So, have you ever lost a debate. Perhaps you could explain how they persueded you.

If anybody persuades me that I am wrong then I have not lost the debate - I simply agree with them and stop fighting. That is not defeat.

If no defense took place, there would be no way of knowing whether it was inability, or unwillingness. Both could really be true.

Yes, but you assume the latter to be true. This is not logical.

I fail to see how that statement was petulant. Being self-less would likely result from moral beliefs, since you hold none you really wouldn't understand.

Your perception of morality is strange indeed. You assume that I have never been guided by morals?

these genaric morals are actually global.

Not global, just common - and they vary from place to place. The term 'generic' was perfectly apt.

Milkdude99
04-17-2003, 02:58 AM
To debate and issue with anyone who is blind to only what he/she believes nothing the opponent post will be of any value to the one it is directed to. A valid debate is only of value if both opponents can agree on some common ground. People who see life through rose-colored glasses will only see the "tainted world" they want to see and not what in reality is there. But then again reality is a subjective term and depends on the person who is seeing it. We all have faults, good points and bad that make up who we are. Those who refuse to see their own weakness are fools and are only fooling themselves. Strong and wise people understand and see their own weakness. They strive to work on their imperfections to improve their quality of life. Never seeing that you are wrong in anything is a miserable existence; it tends to make yourself always on the defensive and suspicious of what everyone says to and about you. You feel you must always express your superior self and belittle others to ensure your statue of your superiority.
Those who are comfortable with themselves and everything about themselves feel no need to express power or superiority over anyone. There is no need to, they know who they are and what they can do and is not necessary to exert themselves in a hostile arrogant way. They on the other hand for the most part are pleasant people to be around because they share what they know and don't make others around them feel like they are lesser beings because of some shortcomings they may have. This post does not name anyone nor was it intended to. Those who take offensive to it may want to look at themselves and see WHY am I offended by it. I did not post this to debate it and will not answer any replies to it , it is merely my life's observation over the last 47 years of my existence. Whether you agree or disagree doesn't matter, only that I did indeed express myself.

someweirdperson
04-17-2003, 03:14 AM
OMG SHE'S LEAVING! *jumps around the room laughing at pointing at the post*

Darlene159
04-17-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by someweirdperson
OMG SHE'S LEAVING! *jumps around the room laughing at pointing at the post*
um, I also stated later that I am not leaving, I cant for some reason....graal has a hold on me

CasanovaCanavi
04-17-2003, 03:43 AM

um, I also stated later that I am not leaving, I cant for some reason....graal has a hold on me

I think it has a hold on almost everyone that plays.. o_o

::..Points at Moonie..:: You better not leave! :eek:

Darlene159
04-17-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by CasanovaCanavi

I think it has a hold on almost everyone that plays.. o_o

::..Points at Moonie..:: You better not leave! :eek:
lol...me thinks you are right ;)

Kaimetsu
04-17-2003, 06:49 AM
For the duration of this post I am going to wave aside the pretence that you are not talking about me, okay?

To debate and issue with anyone who is blind to only what he/she believes nothing the opponent post will be of any value to the one it is directed to. A valid debate is only of value if both opponents can agree on some common ground.

'Value' is subjective, MG. A person can value a debate just for the fun factor, even if it doesn't cover any real ground.

And, in fact, that's pretty much what most of my debates here consist of. You seem to think it bad that I don't expect anybody to prove me wrong. It's not, I'm simply being realistic. I think everything through before I post it, I spend hours every day contemplating theological/philosophical/logical issues (just as a hobby, I'm not saying that it alone makes me better than anybody). I'm very well adapted for these kinds of debate and so it's not unreasonable for me to expect to be right in any instances.

That said, I do consider the possibility that I could be wrong. You seem to have decided that this is not the case (and also decided that you can never be wrong in that opinion ;)), but you really have no idea of what goes on inside my head. It's arrogant to believe that you can reliably psychoanalyse me just from observing my forums persona.

You also seem to have assumed that I blind myself to my weaknesses? This is not so, and the claim seems to be born out of jealousy as much as anything else. In this arena I have few weaknesses (there are people stronger than me, but because they have greater strengths, not smaller weaknesses), so you decide that I must just be hiding them. Childish. Can't you see that you're making negative opinions about me simply because you don't like me? You have no evidence to back up your ridiculous analyses.

Those who are comfortable with themselves and everything about themselves feel no need to express power or superiority over anyone.

And I do not feel that need. I simply enjoy the debates. I'm a combative person by nature, and that's expressed through a number of media online: games, competitive scripting, debates etc. I do it out of enjoyment, not necessity.

They on the other hand for the most part are pleasant people to be around because they share what they know and don't make others around them feel like they are lesser beings because of some shortcomings they may have.

Again I laugh at your habit of making assumptions about me. Until you have viewed me in an objective light, in multiple situations, you can never accurately classify me. It's only your unending arrogance that makes you think you can.

PrinceDark
04-17-2003, 07:04 AM
One day I might attempt to make a trip by foot across America.

konidias
04-17-2003, 07:08 AM
Judging by this thread, this forum needs to be renamed to Goodbye and Hello. Since people usually leave and THEN come back. :)

As for the arguement, what a flipping waste of time. Would it even be possible to count how many hours you have wasted arguing with eachother? I don't think it's even logical, since you both seem to ignore what the other says anyway, so what's the point in trying to get your views across? It's like two brick walls trying to have a conversation.

ETD
04-17-2003, 07:17 AM
I think we should make a thread in the non-graal section, and make it a place where everyone can post their weaknesses...

and if MG knows his weaknesses, then he will post them... I would post as well
=/
anyone going to take my dare, and start it?

Kaimetsu
04-17-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by konidias
As for the arguement, what a flipping waste of time. Would it even be possible to count how many hours you have wasted arguing with eachother?

Wasted? Counter-example: I do not want to get into any kind of romantic relationship, for reasons too boring to elaborate on. Would it be reasonable for me to say that all the time you have spent with Chaka was wasted? No. It is not wasted if you enjoy it.

I don't think it's even logical, since you both seem to ignore what the other says anyway, so what's the point in trying to get your views across? It's like two brick walls trying to have a conversation.

I am ignoring nothing. Example, please.

Googi
04-17-2003, 07:37 AM
physical ability

How do you know this?

Kaimetsu
04-17-2003, 07:50 AM
How do you know this?

She is old and female, I am young and male. I also know that I am quite physically able. It is highly unlikely that she could surpass me in this field.

Googi
04-17-2003, 07:53 AM
She is old and female, I am young and male. I also know that I am quite physically able. It is highly unlikely that she could surpass me in this field.

You don't know for sure, however.

Kaimetsu
04-17-2003, 07:57 AM
You don't know for sure, however.

I don't know anything about her for sure, but that doesn't matter. I am analysing probabilities. From what I know, it is very reasonable for me to assume that I am physically superior to her.

Googi
04-17-2003, 08:00 AM
Wasted? Counter-example: I do not want to get into any kind of romantic relationship, for reasons too boring to elaborate on. Would it be reasonable for me to say that all the time you have spent with Chaka was wasted? No. It is not wasted if you enjoy it.

What if, however, Chaka did not?

Or in this case, Moon Goddess did not.

Darlene159
04-17-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by ETD
I think we should make a thread in the non-graal section, and make it a place where everyone can post their weaknesses...

and if MG knows his weaknesses, then he will post them... I would post as well
=/
anyone going to take my dare, and start it?
lol, there is no need for people to post their weaknesses....we all have them, and we all know that we have them because we are human, and not perfect....posting them only opens up more bashing, trust me

Kaimetsu
04-17-2003, 08:15 AM
What if, however, Chaka did not?

1) If Konidias did not know that Chaka did not enjoy the time then it should obviously not influence him to consider it wasted.

2) Assuming he did know, we would start to look at criteria. The important thing is this: Time is only wasted if the person's criteria define it to be so.

And no, I do not include Moon Goddess' happiness in my criteria.

adam
04-17-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by konidias
Judging by this thread, this forum needs to be renamed to Goodbye and Hello. Since people usually leave and THEN come back. :)

As for the arguement, what a flipping waste of time. Would it even be possible to count how many hours you have wasted arguing with eachother? I don't think it's even logical, since you both seem to ignore what the other says anyway, so what's the point in trying to get your views across? It's like two brick walls trying to have a conversation.

Actually, I believe it was about 6 or so hours. Off and on. 10-30 minutes per reply? More or less. I slept and finished a school report somewhere in between. To be honest about it, I didn't expect to get much accomplished, but one can dream can't he? I think the last time I did so much replying was back on bhala's forum's, also with kaimetsu.

Milkdude99
04-18-2003, 03:31 AM
For the duration of this post I am going to wave aside the pretence that you are not talking about me, okay?

'Value' is subjective, MG. A person can value a debate just for the fun factor, even if it doesn't cover any real ground.

And, in fact, that's pretty much what most of my debates here consist of. You seem to think it bad that I don't expect anybody to prove me wrong. It's not, I'm simply being realistic. I think everything through before I post it, I spend hours every day contemplating theological/philosophical/logical issues (just as a hobby, I'm not saying that it alone makes me better than anybody). I'm very well adapted for these kinds of debate and so it's not unreasonable for me to expect to be right in any instances.

That said, I do consider the possibility that I could be wrong. You seem to have decided that this is not the case (and also decided that you can never be wrong in that opinion ;)), but you really have no idea of what goes on inside my head. It's arrogant to believe that you can reliably psychoanalyse me just from observing my forums persona.

You also seem to have assumed that I blind myself to my weaknesses? This is not so, and the claim seems to be born out of jealousy as much as anything else. In this arena I have few weaknesses (there are people stronger than me, but because they have greater strengths, not smaller weaknesses), so you decide that I must just be hiding them. Childish. Can't you see that you're making negative opinions about me simply because you don't like me? You have no evidence to back up your ridiculous analyses.

And I do not feel that need. I simply enjoy the debates. I'm a combative person by nature, and that's expressed through a number of media online: games, competitive scripting, debates etc. I do it out of enjoyment, not necessity.

Again I laugh at your habit of making assumptions about me. Until you have viewed me in an objective light, in multiple situations, you can never accurately classify me. It's only your unending arrogance that makes you think you can. Kai,
Please don't flatter yourself in thinking that everything I post has your label on it. Just because you liken some of my post to yourself does not make it explicitly about you or anyone else for that matter. I spoke in general terms and that was done deliberately as not to invoke a negative response from you. If I seemed to have struck a nerve then I'm Sorry, the post like I said was spoke of in General terms and not targeted at anyone, You are not the only one in these Forums that have characteristics like this.
;)

Kaimetsu
04-18-2003, 04:34 AM
Please don't flatter yourself in thinking that everything I post has your label on it.

It's not flattery, I simply know a little about how you act. Obviously the post was directed at whomever you percieved to be exhibiting the attributes you described in the post, and I doubt that there was anyone other than me.

Just because you liken some of my post to yourself...

You should practice reading more often. I did not say that I liken any part of it to me, but that I liken it to your warped, biased impression of me. Big, big difference.

Oh, and you said you weren't going to reply again. How unpredictable that you did!

Milkdude99
04-18-2003, 05:43 AM

It's not flattery, I simply know a little about how you act. Obviously the post was directed at whomever you percieved to be exhibiting the attributes you described in the post, and I doubt that there was anyone other than me.

You should practice reading more often. I did not say that I liken any part of it to me, but that I liken it to your warped, biased impression of me. Big, big difference.

Oh, and you said you weren't going to reply again. How unpredictable that you did! Really? After your post I should have just ignored it? Ehh I guess I could have but why spoil what little enjoyment you get from these Forums? I mean whom else would you bash if you weren't doing it to me? I just as soon as you do it to me and leave others alone who may not have a thick skin as I do and really take offense at what you say. You can say what you wish Kai for I said what I meant and posted as such, it is up to you if you believe it or not. Btw this is about the biggest rise you will get out of me from now on unless I get cute and post some sarcastic remark that I will endeavor to try to be humorous on.

adam
04-18-2003, 06:14 AM
Really? After your post I should have just ignored it? Ehh I guess I could have but why spoil what little enjoyment you get from these Forums? I mean whom else would you bash if you weren't doing it to me? I just as soon as you do it to me and leave others alone who may not have a thick skin as I do and really take offense at what you say. You can say what you wish Kai for I said what I meant and posted as such, it is up to you if you believe it or not. Btw this is about the biggest rise you will get out of me from now on unless I get cute and post some sarcastic remark that I will endeavor to try to be humorous on.

He would bash me of course, after all I volunteered to be bashed? I knew when I started he would enjoy himself. He already stated he enjoys debates and even preparing for them. Your taking it way to personally, as we all do.

Googi
04-18-2003, 07:00 AM
who may not have a thick skin as I do and really take offense at what you say.

It's hard to take offense to what Kai says, because he carefully avoids insulting you :\

Kaimetsu
04-18-2003, 07:02 AM
Really? After your post I should have just ignored it?

I am not telling you what you should have done, I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy, and sarcastically implying that your statement was obviously a lie from the start.

Ehh I guess I could have but why spoil what little enjoyment you get from these Forums? I mean whom else would you bash if you weren't doing it to me?

Do you really think that reply was a bash? Hardly. There were very few actual insults in there - most of it was just refuting your poor logic or uneducated attempts at psychoanalysis.

You can say what you wish Kai for I said what I meant and posted as such, it is up to you if you believe it or not.

Sigh. Again with the arrogance. Moon God, not everything you say is inherently true. You seem to think that you have no need to consider my replies, but in doing so you are falling into your own characterisation; You say I never think that I am wrong, but you never even consider that you could be. Again, hypocrisy.

Neonight
04-18-2003, 07:08 PM
I wish you guys would go spam the private forum instead of this one. Even better, use PMs.

adam
04-18-2003, 07:11 PM
I wish you guys would go spam the private forum instead of this one. Even better, use PMs.

I can't get to the private forums?

Milkdude99
04-18-2003, 07:28 PM

I am not telling you what you should have done, I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy, and sarcastically implying that your statement was obviously a lie from the start.

Do you really think that reply was a bash? Hardly. There were very few actual insults in there - most of it was just refuting your poor logic or uneducated attempts at psychoanalysis.

Sigh. Again with the arrogance. Moon God, not everything you say is inherently true. You seem to think that you have no need to consider my replies, but in doing so you are falling into your own characterisation; You say I never think that I am wrong, but you never even consider that you could be. Again, hypocrisy. The word is "characterization" and I am wrong at times , that is the difference between you and I , I can admit to it.

Neonight
04-18-2003, 08:46 PM

I can't get to the private forums?

I was directing my post to Kaimetsu and Moon Goddess.
From what I hear, they're arguing there a lot. :x

adam
04-18-2003, 10:44 PM

Oh, Well kai and moon goddess haven't really argued at all here, just came pretty darn close.

Googi
04-18-2003, 10:59 PM
The word is "characterization" and I am wrong at times , that is the difference between you and I , I can admit to it.

Kaimetsu, unfortunatly, can win an argument even if he's wrong.

Neoreno
04-18-2003, 11:03 PM

And if he's right...well, then you have no chance.

ETD
04-18-2003, 11:25 PM

well, it's true... you don't have to be right to win an argument
=0

Darlene159
04-19-2003, 12:13 AM

Why you bring my name into this? I'm not arguing with anyone here

Kaimetsu
04-19-2003, 03:45 AM
The word is "characterization"

That's pretty much what I said. One way or another, you're terrible at it.

and I am wrong at times , that is the difference between you and I , I can admit to it.

How do you know that I can't? I've explained this before. You decide that I can't admit to it because you've never seen me do so. The problem is that there can be two explanations:

1) I am almost never wrong.
2) I cannot (will not, whatever) admit to being wrong.

You assume that option 1) is false, but that assumption is equivalent to assuming that I am often wrong, and that you are - in those instances - correct. You assume that you are right despite the fact that I am more intelligent and more educated. Isn't that just a tad arrogant? Each of us is the same in that we both believe that we are right - I'm just more justified in forming that opinion.

Darlene159
04-19-2003, 04:15 AM
You assume that you are right despite the fact that I am more intelligent and more educated. Isn't that just a tad arrogant? Each of us is the same in that we both believe that we are right - I'm just more justified in forming that opinion.
lol, watch out, your head might explode ;)

Kaimetsu
04-19-2003, 04:24 AM

lol, watch out, your head might explode ;)

Wow, that's exactly as witty as it was the first time you said it! Now, Mrs Stupidhead, if you are done flaming me without providing any kind of worthwhile substance then can you please go away?

Darlene159
04-19-2003, 04:25 AM

Wow, that's exactly as witty as it was the first time you said it! Now, Mrs Stupidhead, if you are done flaming me without providing any kind of worthwhile substance then can you please go away?
I'm not stupid, and it wasnt a flame

Kaimetsu
04-19-2003, 04:34 AM
I'm not stupid, and it wasnt a flame

What's this? You missed the point?! Unprecedented!

It obviously was a flame, and I called you stupid in mimicry of your childish attack.

TifaKhan
04-19-2003, 03:01 PM

omg what ever happened to Unixmad saying moderators should set a good example?

Surely no matter what the issue is, you can resolve it without calling another moderator stupid.

Kaimetsu
04-19-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by TifaKhan

omg what ever happened to Unixmad saying moderators should set a good example?

Surely no matter what the issue is, you can resolve it without calling another moderator stupid.

Two people blatantly missing an obvious point in a single thread? Inconceivable!