PDA

View Full Version : The trials... to become the elite....

ZeroFXSM
04-01-2003, 08:25 AM
Many years.. 20 to be exact.. have I seen many kings fall in the kingdom of dustari.. many I never was able to protect because of young age...

But now I have come of age. I have become a master of sword and of mind. King Kamuii will not fall. If he does, I will be sure my blood spills before his.

As a Aegis Knight, my duty is sworn to protect the king. As a captain, I must recruit the best soldiers dustari has to offer. We shall become the strongest elite force ever to exist in the kingdom of dustari.

Soon I will hold trials, for those who think they are worthy, the trials are long and hard. I cannot imagine the pain that young soldiers will go through...

However it must be done... for who knows when.. the king will need his loyal knights to stand and defend him..

Just to sum this up
Soon trials for the rank of Aegis Knight will be made, and with the approval of Tseng, I will begin to recruit aegis knights.

Bitty does have the rank of Aegis Mage, I'll leave that to him... thats his own thing.

This is just a notice.

brock128
04-01-2003, 03:19 PM
((Can anybody complete it? Or do you need to be a higher level?))

Kaiser2
04-01-2003, 04:57 PM
Oryan (that's your name, right?), one must be physically able in strength and physical prowess to become an Aegis Knight.

Tseng
04-01-2003, 06:50 PM
Your dedication to the kingdom and its monarchy is admirable.

Let me know how the search goes.

brock128
04-01-2003, 07:49 PM
Hmm. Very well. I must train more for any hope to become one.

ZeroFXSM
04-02-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
Oryan (that's your name, right?), one must be physically able in strength and physical prowess to become an Aegis Knight.

Yes.

Anyone with a overall level of 10 and within the kingdom of dustari (So I know you can roleplay (I hope)), will be qualified.

However, there are trials, and difficult tasks one must preform.

Sadly I have not created those trials.

Kaiser2
04-02-2003, 04:55 PM
I got it, you must cut off your index finger on your non-sword arm, throw it in a vat of acid, cut off an ear, do the same, then commit ritual suicide by impalement, if you survive, you qualify :]

DenoriZakarum
04-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
I got it, you must cut off your index finger on your non-sword arm, throw it in a vat of acid, cut off an ear, do the same, then commit ritual suicide by impalement, if you survive, you qualify :]
sounds fun :) and if you dont survive you get to be dinner for the rest of the Dustaris :)

Kaiser2
04-03-2003, 05:35 AM
Well...the cannabalistic (sp?) ones.