PDA

View Full Version : How many of you think it would be cool to do away with the heart system and....

T-Squad
06-09-2001, 11:14 PM
...comepletely rebuild it, using triggeraction and such, so you can go beyond the default limit, and all the other default limitations

CrazedMerlin
06-09-2001, 11:34 PM
no :( I like it the way it is!

grim_squeaker_x
06-10-2001, 04:22 AM
It's actually makable without using triggeraction, I've gotten one here somewhere on my computer which doesn't make use of hearts and doesn't make use of triggeraction...

T-Squad
06-10-2001, 04:30 AM
it may be makable, but does it work online? is it non laggy? is it as limitless? its not a matter of creating a script...its a matter of creating a script which can be used online and basicly can be used....triggeraction does the job and alot better then most other ways to do it could....

CJH
06-10-2001, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
It's actually makable without using triggeraction, I've gotten one here somewhere on my computer which doesn't make use of hearts and doesn't make use of triggeraction...

[email protected][email protected][email protected]#$%[email protected]!

XilosTinsu
06-10-2001, 07:06 AM
I think it's a bad idea, I like it as is, and it would be just another thing to create lag and go wrong.

Butz
06-13-2001, 08:38 AM
You also have to realize the concept of balance, if you make it so your life has a limit higher than it already is, there will be some servers with characters so powerful, that no one new who tries to go there will have a chance to survive because they will be beaten down on by the Super PKers. This is probably the reason why there is no golden sword on any server yet. You have to think of it as by giving them advantages, you have to give them disadvantages along with it. Like they say, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.