PDA

View Full Version : I'm back ;)

NovaNET
03-31-2003, 04:29 AM
My vacation to the ever busy and growing Bay Area of california was splendid.... I visited everything i could well i was there some of the things i did consist of the following:

Sight Seeing:
Santa Cruz BoardWalk & Pier
San Francisco Financial District/ Wharf/ Alcatraz / Protests
Santa Clara Mission (old spainard mission)
Winchester House (largest mansion in the state of california owned and built by one of the richest women in the early 1900's .)

Technology:
AMD - Walked in and asked if they had any facility tours or any public access areas and they stated they didnt offer such programs. took two photos and one outside but was stopped by security and forced to leave premises.
Intel - I have a relative that works at Intel in development so we visited the musuem and got a custom narration on the operations and then i got a Non-Public Tour due to my employee sponsorship and got to view some Development areas and the corporate cubicle farms. I also snuck some photos in the Non-Public areas which is a big no no.
Yahoo - They didnt even let me into the parking lot you cant even access the property let alone goto a lobby without a yahoo employee sponsor
Cisco Networks - Very nice facilities.... nice tour and nice photos taken
Nortel Networks - nice gift shop
Lockheed & Martin + Navy/Airforce Missle Test Center - heavily guarded couldnt access premises but i took photos of some missle testing and the large satellite arrays.
Ames Nucleaur Research Center - took photos of B-52 bombers flying over base.

Shopping:
Armani Galleria - I had a look at the armani store it was pretty spendy they had a $830 shirt i was like jeez.
GAP - I sighed and walked out
Apple/Mac iStore - tinkered on some macs and checked my e-mail ;) and played graal
Foot Locker: picked up some new shoes
Sharper Image: got my self a robot its really wootage :D
Oakley Shop: bought a $112 pair of Oakley glasses
Chinesses Jewelry Stand in SF: bought a asian bracelet thingy

Photos:
http://www.lostrealmgames.com/pictures/

Ill upload more photos later this evening i got photos of Sunnyvale which has alot of my trip in it.

Kinatt
03-31-2003, 04:34 AM
Wow you had a great time! a cruise? I bet it was just like that movie boat trip right?

NovaNET
03-31-2003, 04:43 AM
Nope took a bus down because my car needs some work. Yeah but i did have a nice time im gonna go back in later summer but my next trip is to meet MherMher (Tyrial) Im heading to see him in Stockholm, Sweden

James
03-31-2003, 05:22 AM
Is that you in the last picture?

someweirdperson
04-02-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by James
Is that you in the last picture?
O_O I have the same shirt as that pic..

ETD
04-02-2003, 02:14 AM
welcome back!

now, for the love of God, please work on the EoA website! :(