PDA

View Full Version : Graalian Legends.

I_Eat_Plastic
03-28-2003, 02:57 AM
Okay, If you could pick 3 people (not includeing yourself)
as most Legendary player, Who would that be?
Me
1:Stefan
2:Shocked Frog
3:'Tiki
Now this is MY opion, now, i want yours. :o

Googi
03-28-2003, 02:59 AM
I don't think Stefan and Unix would count...

Antago
Tyhm
Kaimetsu

I_Eat_Plastic
03-28-2003, 03:03 AM
I just added him, I mean... most people know him..
Well more than most

Dude6252000
03-28-2003, 03:07 AM
1: Antago.
2: Infamy.
3: *shrug* *insert random hero here*

zell12
03-28-2003, 03:12 AM
Zorro, Antago, and Galen.

StoneCold316
03-28-2003, 03:13 AM
1. PACHUKA
2. piehax0r and all CHeeTa followers
3. Matriark TerVel

Waltz5
03-28-2003, 03:19 AM
Antago
Zorro
Thym

BryanluvsJulia
03-28-2003, 03:23 AM
1.Lycia
2.Peach
3.Hero McDohl
4.Porky
5.Viper

cloudstrifevii
03-28-2003, 03:30 AM
Ill give you alot mkay?
1.Godspeed
2.Zorro
3.Antago
4.Ghost
5.Sephiroth(not well known he used to play npulse..he showed me graal about 3 years ago and im eternaly greatful)

Kinatt
03-28-2003, 03:43 AM
1. Lycia
2. Viper
3. Lyndzey

Dark-Dragoon
03-28-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by cloudstrifevii
5.Sephiroth]
Which one? ;)

--Chris--
03-28-2003, 03:46 AM
Fuitad
Tyhm
Antago

someweirdperson
03-28-2003, 03:47 AM
1Stefan.. XD
2Geovanie Legend-maker of my favorite server
3The kid who showed me this game, I used to talk to him on AIM and don't remember who he is, 5 years ago I'm like hey wasup and he was like hey, just playing graal. It's a new game http://www.graalonline.com ! I'm all like whoo cool game dude!lol. Sadly that is truly what happened..

Questa
03-28-2003, 04:03 AM
1. Devil Trunks
2. Kraken
3. LiquidIce (Not sure if he's a "legend" or not, but he was a damned good scripter)

hoss
03-28-2003, 04:19 AM
ill give a few...i guess. Its hard to limit the amount of legendary players to just three...
PACHUKA (probably the most 'legendary' in my opinion)
Antago
Galen
Lyndzey
Peach
Clops
Tyhm
Lycia
Bart, Die Fool, Hell Raven, pie (or any other big cheater)
Im sure there are a few that I will think after i submit this.

PrinceDark
03-28-2003, 04:48 AM
Geovanie Legend -npulse founder-
Ace2896
KawaiiSaria

CasanovaCanavi
03-28-2003, 04:58 AM
Dex
Juli and Zen

Geovanie Legend
03-28-2003, 05:29 AM
WOW I was mentioned twice allready *feels loved* hehehe. :)
Tiffany "manager of DD" told me about this thread, I thought she was joking when she told me i was mentioned in it, hehe. :megaeek:

melissa1988
03-28-2003, 06:56 AM
Graalonline.com did not exist 5 years ago to my knowledge. I thought it was still on the Cyberjouers website. Not accusing you of lying, but I don't think the domain was purchased yet. 5 years ago Graal was in its infancy...maybe even still ZO.

Anyway, I'll name a few of my legends...

Nick
Mandy
PACHUKA
Azrael
Hoss (you forgot me. :()
Gandarian
Cygnus
zol
Clops
Darkmoon
Zeek Silverfire
Mr. Hack
Lord Rooks
Darwin
Lyndzey
Galen
Ibonic

And others...sorry if I forgot ya. :\

ZeroFXSM
03-28-2003, 08:04 AM
I'll name the old crowd.

Distorbiant | 0v3rl0rd and SM
Nightlord | Still Nightlord ;)
XDaKreepX | God this guy hates me. and SM
Baron Grimn | Now DKJ and SM
Jinn | Jin! Who remembers Jin :) now sm.. I think..
Laser712 | I think I spelled his name right... ex sm.
Archangel | Heh leader of SM
Fox | Quit.. doing some job now.. Ex Sm

Yeah I sound corny when I say this. But they are true graal legends... of course.. if you started playing graal at 2001.. you wouldn't know..

But you may reconize Fox and Nightlord.. maybe disty.. but some others maybe not.

melissa1988
03-28-2003, 08:53 AM
I remember all of them Zero. :) Good times..

mhermher
03-28-2003, 09:37 AM
Galen
zol
Lyndzey
Antago
Zorro
Mr.Bear
KawaiiSaria
Gonmon
Kaimetsu

Some other people that quit, that was "oldbies":
Archaon (Good friend of me)
Gori
Craig
Enishi
Serena
Me (I'm back ;))
Someone

Soul-Blade
03-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Hmm hope I spell these right...

Bruges
AlexanderYoshi
Vangel

*cough*

screen_name
03-28-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Googi

Antago
Tyhm
Kaimetsu

Shouldn't a legendary player actually bea player?

Kinatt
03-28-2003, 06:32 PM
No one got my joke about my list and lyndzey :rolleyes:

adam
03-28-2003, 10:50 PM
Kyle0654
Ace2896
Vangel

Starting from history and working forward.. those 3 would be first on my list of major influences. I mostly know them by thier work, but I've talked to Ace recently.

Christian
03-29-2003, 12:34 AM
1. Bushman
2. Zozma
3. Bass
4. Ivie

Lyndzey
03-29-2003, 01:04 AM
Galen
Fuitad
Lycia
King Clops (maker of the longest living guild [Baddies])
and HOSS

Neoreno
03-29-2003, 01:27 AM
shockedfrog, gah, all he ever did was complain.

1. Tyhm
2. Mr. Bear
3. Seade

PrinceDark
03-29-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by mhermher
Archaon (Good friend of me)

He still does play, just under a different name.

hoss
03-29-2003, 02:02 AM
Pickles...i said i would forget people=P You named alot of people that i havent thought of in a while(i dont know how i forgot to add Azrael and zol).

Pretty much anyone who has been around since the 1.0 or 1.1 days and have played since(or at least off and on) are probably "legends" in some way. I wonder how many people can actually truthfully say that they have been around that long...Im sure it would be alot less than people would claim. I can only actually think of a few people that have actually played since then without quitting at one point.

Soul-Blade
03-29-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

AlexanderYoshi once told me that I am a younger version of himself. Wasn't too sure what to make of that o.O

Heh, I think because you are both so blunt. When I asked Kyle0654 for AlexanderYoshi's AIM, he told me to watch out, because he will be blunt. I was surprised how serious Kyle0654 was...but that is my guess anyway.

Kaiser2
03-29-2003, 03:37 AM
I really wish I had started playing Graal since ZO, but I didn't, so I never got to know most of the oldbies mentioned :( anyway, my list would be:
1) All my friends from G2k1, lol
2) Japinthuss (he showed me around when I was starting.)
3) Zen

someweirdperson
03-29-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by melissa1988
Graalonline.com did not exist 5 years ago to my knowledge. I thought it was still on the Cyberjouers website. Not accusing you of lying, but I don't think the domain was purchased yet. 5 years ago Graal was in its infancy...maybe even still ZO.

Anyway, I'll name a few of my legends...

Nick
Mandy
PACHUKA
Azrael
Hoss (you forgot me. :()
Gandarian
Cygnus
zol
Clops
Darkmoon
Zeek Silverfire
Mr. Hack
Lord Rooks
Darwin
Lyndzey
Galen
Ibonic

And others...sorry if I forgot ya. :\
It was, I played it :/. It was the super corrupt v.1.3's where you can like own your own server and stuff..

Lyndzey
03-29-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by hoss
Pickles...i said i would forget people=P You named alot of people that i havent thought of in a while(i dont know how i forgot to add Azrael and zol).

Pretty much anyone who has been around since the 1.0 or 1.1 days and have played since(or at least off and on) are probably "legends" in some way. I wonder how many people can actually truthfully say that they have been around that long...Im sure it would be alot less than people would claim. I can only actually think of a few people that have actually played since then without quitting at one point.

People who have *really* played that long:
-Hoss
-Lyndzey
-King Clops
-Sir Pickles (I think)
-X-Mann (I think he quit the other day)

Everyone else has quit :[

I_Eat_Plastic
03-29-2003, 07:37 AM
Ermmm, I Said 3 Nut 1000+.. Im trying to do something with all these votes.. rawr.. o.O

davidpsy
03-29-2003, 08:03 AM
1: Prozac
2: Sabin
3: Jinx
4:sern
5:ubermass....

screen_name
03-29-2003, 10:10 AM
Let's see, if I had to pick some legendary players, I would pick (in no particular order):

Vangel
Hack Corps
Antago

ZanderX
03-29-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by someweirdperson

It was, I played it :/. It was the super corrupt v.1.3's where you can like own your own server and stuff..

1.3 was in late 2000/2001.

Warcaptain
03-29-2003, 10:23 AM
1 - Galen: graal wouldnt be here without him
2 - kyle0654: revolutionized graal by making bomys
3 - Er1c: revolutionized graal by doing most of pre-2k2

those 3 people made graal what it is today, none are more legends than those 3.

TrueHeaT
03-29-2003, 10:32 AM

AlexanderYoshi once told me that I am a younger version of himself.

I don't know what to make of it either, but it's true. You're a lot like him. You're both very straightforward and almost always right.

My top legends:
Vangel Needs no introduction. A saint.
Dante (Not sure how much of an "oldbie" he is, but he's my favorite guy ever.)
Kyle0654 for sure.. he was always way nicer to me than I deserved. I'm a stupid ******* that can't even dedicate myself to a project right. He let me join the NewWorld team three times. I feel awful about letting them down each one.
AlexanderYoshi is great too, and it made me laugh when he would tell Lycia to "drink some tea" when her fat ass was flipping out about something.

I could go on an on about people that I've actually known. Just pulling names like "nick, mandi, umm... PACHUKA, azrael" out because they were some of the first players is kind of lame.

Hahahaha at the people who said Lycia, Geovanie, X-Mann and Mr. Bear though. Christ...

melissa1988
03-29-2003, 11:02 AM
WTF? I named people I know/knew...Don't call me lame for no reason. :( I know you may not have been directing that directly at me, but I named all of those people. I actually know/knew each one. I know of all the ones you said too, especially Yoshi and Vangel.

TrueHeaT
03-29-2003, 11:06 AM
Okay, fair enough, but I'm sure a lot of the people who just listed every oldbie didn't know them.

melissa1988
03-29-2003, 11:17 AM
Lyndzey...I started during ZO...used a different name though. I didn't play it too long (only a few weeks because my internet connection wasn't that good at the time), but managed to meet Nick and Mandy...I think PACHUKA too. I don't even remember what my nick was. It was probably Fancy Pants or something stupid like that. Anyway, some time passed and I'd forgotten about ZO almost completely when I happened to see a message about Graal on the ZSNES message board (this had to have been late '98...around the release of 1.1 because I think I first played 1.0 and a few weeks later the new one came out). I usually used the nick I like pickles...but sometimes would use others heh. It went from there until I quit just a little bit before Graal went P2P...I know new world was still underway and I think Bruges had closed the Core by then. I left because of all the hackers in the 1.3 days...anyway...now I'm back and here to stay...maybe..heh

Ibonic
03-29-2003, 11:30 AM
mr. sir pickles here
mr. hack
supernick
kain
fuitad
corson
bruges
vangel
galen
clops
floydian
antago
king braveheart
nightlord
exo knight
zol
lyndzey is mean
hoss is mean
viper
apple
salia
lord chimp
captin usa
king dan
darkman
highlander
linkdragon
link64
athena
cobra5.0
axile
exile
da cheeta
excalibur
mercury
gargos

melissa1988
03-29-2003, 11:34 AM
whahah ph33r 7h3 1337n355!

syltburk
03-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Captain Usa
HighLandet
Zorro
Galen
and zol

Lyndzey
03-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by someweirdperson

Hahaha. ZO came out 5 years ago. 1.3 came out like 3 years ago. Don't be proud that you're from 1.3 ;]

Oh and THT, I named X-Mann as someone who has played since 1.0. The people I listed are not legends, just people who I remember from long ago.

People who I think are legends are people who have made a difference in Graal and not some guy who has played long or someone who is my friend.
Legends:
-Galen (Has done a ton of stuff for Graal including graal-online)
-Fuitad (Created GP and also was a part of LAT. Mean though because he would never make me a (Lyndzey) guild tag like he did with some people)
-Vangel (Started NewWorld, which was the first idea for a custom tileset)

melissa1988
03-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Heh, remember graal.goth.net? hehehe Galen should bring it back! I don't expect his lazy ass to though (he's too lazy to make the Galenite site too!)...hahaha

Well, if we're talkin' about people who made a difference in Graal....

PACHUKA - He made A LOT of levels for Graal including the old Graal castle I believe. I wish some of his old levels were on a server 'cause a lot of them were neat. Too bad he was corrupt (heh I remember he had a one-hit death sword that used to piss everyone off).

Bruges - He was a true innovator when it came to making creative NPCs. No one had done anything like some of the stuff he created. I don't think scripting would be the same without his influence.

Clops - Sure, he himself didn't really do much besides make a few graphics and maybe some levels, but he is the creator of Graal's oldest guild. This is quite an accomplishment in itself, but I have another reason for adding him...Just about every staff member at some point and time was a Baddy. Being a Baddy helped people gain recognition and status unlike many other guilds. Frankly, without Clops' guild, many great staff members would probably have never been heard of. Also, between all of the members, past and present, a great deal of the graphics and levels that are on Graal today were created by members of Baddies. So without Baddies, it is likely that Graal would be much different than it is today.

Edit - oh and Clops was/is (not sure) in charge of Valikorlia...a popular server.

Googi
03-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Pachuka? Vangel? Never heard of them, so they must be from classic.

someweirdperson
03-29-2003, 07:18 PM
ZO Was freaky, can't remember most of it, I remember a few friends I had on it... There was Zepens,Wild Gye, And ash dude or something like that.. Those are some names I remember from it.. My name was trunx..later priest trunx....later trunx canavi...now Zecharis :D

melissa1988
03-29-2003, 10:01 PM
They are from the time before there was a server list...

ZeroFXSM
03-30-2003, 12:43 AM
ZO was GREAT!

Absolutly GREAT!

I mean come on! All you did for the first part was go find a glove, then save the princess from 3 red baddies! It was something that kept be busy for a while :)

Then they added the ability to add color to your clothes. So you could have a white link or a white and black link. No limitations.

They had a password too, so you could start where you left off. But it doesn't really help though. Because once you beat the game theres no point.

They had PvP and it was sweet, because you could keep on killing and not lose anything.

Then they added the 4th heart, it was nothing special..

And then my memory broke, and Zo Died..

This is all I can remember, It was 6 years ago....

osrs
03-30-2003, 01:24 AM
Stefan (Graal leader O_o')
Bushman
Amon-Ra
CyberX
BinaryCrash

-Axel-
03-30-2003, 03:51 AM
Clops - Hah, remember when I had to spar him to join Baddies. Fun fun.

Hoss - Always cool to me. Fun to talk to.

Shiro - Old Classic friend... he brought me into PKing and we would join all the new pking groups (Only remember one, it was led by Lamer I think, if he was the one who used the zombie look.) and we would just leave them after we found a new one to get into XD...

Mr. Bear - Always was nice to me... I remember we were friends on Lost World or whatever.

r00ster- He was one of the major trainer guys from 1.3ish... He was awesome.

Joe- Another major guy from 1.3... He was cool too. Pretty popular. He made a site with rl pics of graalians.... and I think he put up fake pictures of some he didn't like, lol.

Hell Raven- I remember when he about started graal. Funny guy.

Saibot (or something) - This guy was hella cool to me. He sorta helped me when I started. He was the leader of some huge ninja guild... I remember first couple minutes on I saw all the tags. (Well, brackets, there were no guild tags when I joined, or my memory is screwed.)

Note: I don't support what some of the people I listed did. They were just cool :(

Dark-Dragoon
03-30-2003, 04:16 AM
Pachuka? Vangel? Never heard of them, so they must be from classic.
Gah! You don't know Pachuka?
We should make a God on 2k2 called Pachuka
He could be God of Hacks ;P
Since a lot of people say he was like, the most infamous hacker ever. And all his Pachukites, with their blue hair...

Ibonic
03-30-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-
Saibot (or something) - This guy was hella cool to me. He sorta helped me when I started. He was the leader of some huge ninja guild... I remember first couple minutes on I saw all the tags. (Well, brackets, there were no guild tags when I joined, or my memory is screwed.)

no0b saibot, maybe? I remember him, even if it's not who you're referring to

uh, can't type that word normally.. hmm, well that was his nickname :rolleyes:

BryanluvsJulia
03-30-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Dark-Dragoon

Gah! You don't know Pachuka?
We should make a God on 2k2 called Pachuka
He could be God of Hacks ;P
Since a lot of people say he was like, the most infamous hacker ever. And all his Pachukites, with their blue hair...
It wasnt hard to be the god of hacks back then since the game have so many holes people can exploit

Ibonic
03-30-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by BryanluvsJulia

It wasnt hard to be the god of hacks back then since the game have so many holes people can exploit

but not nearly as many people that played then knew how to do it on their own (e.g. without relying on "trainers" etc.)

URBANLEGEND
03-30-2003, 05:21 AM

Antago
Tyhm
Kaimetsu

I pick the same people

magicbud3344
03-30-2003, 06:27 AM
Kai
tiki
kamuii
trueheat
Shorty2Dope

Discharge
04-02-2003, 05:59 AM
Timemutt FOREVER!

(What ever happen to that great lad?)

Edit: Whoa, brown writting looks spiffy. From this day on, it will be brown holy writting.

DragonX
04-02-2003, 06:16 AM
Vangel was actually on a couple months ago...

The legends as I see are
Galen
Pachuka
Vangel
and
Antago
Also
Gonmon
I've read a lot about those people (but I vaguely remember some of the information, I have horrible memory X_X)

melissa1988
04-02-2003, 07:27 AM
I wonder if he still uses that crap p100 he had

JrTerrorist
04-02-2003, 08:16 AM
Uhh..
(N-Pulse Legends here people)
-Dilandow Canavi
-SkyKnight
-MURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:

Those are my legends.. many will dissagree

Judge_S
04-03-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by ZeroFXSM
I'll name the old crowd.
Jinn | Jin! Who remembers Jin :) now sm.. I think..
Laser712 | I think I spelled his name right... ex sm.

Actually, I remember Jinn.
And I was playing with Lazer on Kingdoms last night! :)

cloudstrifevii
04-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist
Uhh..
(N-Pulse Legends here people)
-Dilandow Canavi
-SkyKnight
-MURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:

Those are my legends.. many will dissagree
Haha I remember Sky and Dilan but Geo was the leetest =(

TrueHeaT
04-04-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by DragonX
Vangel was actually on a couple months ago...

WHAT? NOOO!! I MISSED IT :(

lionzidas
04-04-2003, 12:11 PM
No one remembers little old me

lionheart - foounder of LostWorld :)

my list

Hoss
Airwing
Mr Bear - pretty cool
Faldos
Stefan
Diefool
Consolumentum - kool dude he was

DragonX
04-04-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

WHAT? NOOO!! I MISSED IT :(

Yeah, he was on Graal Kingdoms talking to unixmad (when unixmad came on, while Stefan was on vacation). He only stayed for about an hour or so though then he got off never to be seen again X_x

syltburk
04-04-2003, 07:03 PM
Didnt it came a thread about 3 or 4 months ago that mr.bear was back (by himself), what happend to him this time?

Kinatt
04-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Graalian legends..? I would say that really the only graalian legend left that actually still plays graal is geovanie legend.. hes like the only one I remember from way back when..

DenoriZakarum
04-04-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Lyndzey

People who have *really* played that long:
-Hoss
-Lyndzey
-King Clops
-Sir Pickles (I think)
-X-Mann (I think he quit the other day)

Everyone else has quit :[
ive played since 1.1 =/ im just not well known and i had a diff account =/

Kinatt
04-04-2003, 10:56 PM
I have played since 1987

hoss
04-05-2003, 06:23 AM
ive played since 1.1 =/ im just not well known and i had a diff account =/
different account in 1.1? i dont see how thats possible :\

magicbud3344
04-05-2003, 06:26 AM
i have played scince version .005
it was like me and stefan, and we would just chill all day and smoke blizzys. olbies 4 lyf son.

Shiftk03-
04-09-2003, 05:54 AM
I used to play Graal on my Coleco Vision back in 1942.. Stefan and I would walk 15 miles in the snow to plug it into the only electric outlet in town (we lived in igloo).. After that we'd walk 15 miles back and sit 8 hours while the system loaded two pixels, one for each of us (they were out characters).. Those were the days

[Edit]
My legends:
FatherDante (Cool individual)
Kaimetsu (My homie dawg phat leet)

adam
04-09-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-
I used to play Graal on my Coleco Vision back in 1942.. Stefan and I would walk 15 miles in the snow to plug it into the only electric outlet in town (we lived in igloo).. After that we'd walk 15 miles back and sit 8 hours while the system loaded two pixels, one for each of us (they were out characters).. Those were the days

1000 points for creativity.

-1000 points for lack of technical creativity.

Satrek2000
04-09-2003, 10:31 AM
Too early to get creative for me...

I'd list (not really legends, just players I remember only too well)

DarkReaper
JZ
a few others from the good old Classic FAQ days (yeah, classic, go beat me up)
Tyhm
Floydian
Cecil

guess that's it...

Geovanie Legend
04-18-2003, 09:46 AM
OMG I was mentioned 2 more times! *faints* lol.
Well I started playing during ZO but wasn't Geo back then and didnt play but a few times... I really started playing when it became Graal Online, around version 1.2

I can't believe people only remember me for making N-Pulse though, i've done alot more then just make a few servers (3 to be exact, lol)
I mean I was the accounts admin on Classic and 2001 and made alot of changes to classic (with my ideas and such, i left it up to the others to produce the items i had thought of most of the time, hahaha).
And now I somewhat work on Kingdoms as an idealist... there's a few things on there because I thought of them.

And now i'll sit back and wait for someone to tell me how full of myself I am or call me a liar for telling it how it is, lol. :megaeek:

Judge_S
04-18-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
I can't believe people only remember me for making N-Pulse though, i've done alot more then just make a few servers (3 to be exact, lol)

I remember you making N-Pulse, and another server which looked promising, but never got too, too far (about the time that railroads were released on G2K1).

For the third server though, I must be blanking. Unless I've forgotten, I never noticed who made what and where.

~Edit~
I still remember your hangout on N-Pulse, and on Classic. On new years (I think it was beginning of '99) I gave away 1000000 gralats in your little club thingie.

Sorry, I'm really tired, and I have a cold, so I'm not exactly thinking sharp right now.

PrinceDark
04-19-2003, 12:28 AM
Geo was manager of
N-Pulse
Tier'Daal
Maloria!

abspilsbury2
05-01-2003, 03:40 PM
lord chimp?

Geovanie Legend
05-02-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
Geo was manager of
N-Pulse
Tier'Daal
Maloria!

Crim got it, but it's was Teir'Dal (that was the one during the railroad age on 2k1) then Maloria (which we won't talk about, lol).
But there was also the Accounts Admin job (classic and 2k1), GP on 2k1, Admin on classic, and admin on alot of pw's lol.
Now I just work on Kingdoms.

GhettoChild
05-03-2003, 12:03 AM
OMG where to start

2k1 Hero M. Used to sit at unstick and pk people ALL DAY LONG, lol

and Zorro was on 2k1 and he was pretty cool I hear.

DragonX is definately on my list for a legendary player

Constinople was short lived but known for being rich on 2k1

SlAg was just a huge hacker who sent worms into graal to retrieve passwords

I'm not sure what his name was, he was high staff on 2k1 i think...DarkKnight maybe? or not, doesn't sound right, i'll have to ask constinople (goes to my school)

Ageloas is well known

Brad! Brad is on my list, he has been with graal for ages!

and one more...

Konidias and BirdBird! they are tied

DragonX
Brad
BirdBird0
Konidias

GhettoChild
05-03-2003, 12:07 AM
Wait and KawaiiSaRiA and Jin (wasn't Jin the one who collected all the gold shoguns on 2k1 before he quit ages ago?

nTENSE
05-03-2003, 07:13 PM
Definately PACHUKA, Fuitad, and Clops.

KawaiiSaRiA
05-22-2003, 02:51 PM
Nice to know that my name was mentioned a few times throughout this thread, but I'm not all that good, really.

AlexH
05-22-2003, 02:56 PM
I find it quite strange that people consider some of the people who "hacked" on Graal to be legends.
Yes they may be well known but are far off being a legend.

AlexH
05-22-2003, 05:57 PM

What's your definition of a legend?

Personally I consider a legend to be an oldish person who has done something good for whatever it is he is being considered a legend.
True that doesn't match it's exact meaning, but for me I associate legends with someone good and helpful, not some person whos main objective is to cheat and make life a misery for other players and the creaters of the game.

syltburk
05-23-2003, 01:15 PM

Generally (ever since the media warped its meaning) it's just an exceptionally well-known person.

Then alot of people would be legends on graal.....

syltburk
05-23-2003, 04:06 PM

Do you understand the term 'exceptionally'?
If you want me to answer serios, no i dont now excatly what it means

adam
05-23-2003, 05:15 PM

Then you would do well to employ a dictionary before you respond to a post including it.

Your worse than a mother and english teacher combined. :p

To an individual and your definition of legend, anybody who has had a significant influence on them is a legend.

There are and have been many players of graal that stood out well above the norm.

Beowulf911
05-23-2003, 07:56 PM
1. Jasen
2. Maiku Mike
3. Antago
4.Sage Chouzu

WHIPENIE4
12-27-2003, 10:35 PM
Dark Man X x.x the real one. Not the Boy from EG.

and Hoss didnt mention me :-/ evil boy

Kigan
12-27-2003, 10:47 PM
WHY!

Gah!

Tyhm
Fox
Antago
Galen
Frutaid

Crono
12-27-2003, 11:12 PM
This thread is months old...thread necromancy=bad. (so what if I spelt necromancy wrong!)

Minoc
12-27-2003, 11:23 PM
1) Link
2) Sephiroth
3) SSJ Goku

MrCharles
12-27-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
1) Link
2) Sephiroth
3) SSJ Goku

hahahaha.

What about Cloud?

Minoc
12-27-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by MrCharles

hahahaha.

What about Cloud?
He died. :(

WHIPENIE4
12-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

He died. :(

you killed him with a sharp pencil? :(

where is Mario

Damix2
12-28-2003, 12:32 AM
FatherDante
Mr.Bear
me of course =D

marcoR
12-28-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by adam

Your worse than a mother and english teacher combined. :p

I Didn't read this whole thread, he may have intentionally done this, but it's you're not your

XJOKERX
12-28-2003, 01:33 AM
Pie
Hell Raven
STSARSCREAM (leader of decepticons)
ummmmmmmm
hoss
geo
jinx
spyder
sab
CYBNEXT (CMON PEOPLE)
knuckles
many more

WHIPENIE4
12-28-2003, 01:52 AM
nobody will say my name even though i've played longer then just about everyone listed :(

MrCharles
12-28-2003, 01:57 AM
x-mann
stefan
unixmad

;]

WHIPENIE4
12-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by MrCharles
x-mann
stefan
unixmad

;]

yay i am <3ed

<3

TESTRETIS
12-28-2003, 05:59 AM
contego
James205
Xmann (yes i <3 u too)
Kat
PACHUKA
*cough*Lycia*cough* lol

Blue_Dragn
12-28-2003, 06:02 AM
Hack
Shadow Knight
Kamikaze, Genmo, and Spyder

You should all see a trend to what im getting at, if youve been arround long enough :)

superb
12-28-2003, 09:45 AM
Fuitad not Frutaid...HAHAHA

Yeah, I think I posted in this a while back...

PACH
XMAN
STEFAN
IBONIC
LYNDZEY
CLOPS
GANDARIAN
CYGNUS
SDG
ZEEK SILVERFIRE

WHIPENIE4
12-28-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by superb
Fuitad not Frutaid...HAHAHA

Yeah, I think I posted in this a while back...

PACH
XMAN
STEFAN
IBONIC
LYNDZEY
CLOPS
GANDARIAN
CYGNUS
SDG
ZEEK SILVERFIRE

ha i think the second one was right about Fuitad. Oh lol. I left out Zol, Sardon maybe? Bruges, Vangel definately, These are players that made Graal what it is. Not so much of Zol. but Bruges(Birthday was last week), Vangel, both were great scripters, even if the Tennis thing on Classic is screwed and chopped :rolleyes: But yea. Pickles you should remember the 2 :p.

superb
12-28-2003, 10:32 AM
Yeah who could forget zol, vangel, bruges, and company? Actually, I think I mentioned them in my post from a few months ago.

Sardon was cool too.

I MISS THE CASINO.

Kirinnawata
12-28-2003, 10:39 AM
1) Genmo
2) Spyder
3) X-mann

WHIPENIE4
12-28-2003, 11:04 AM
maybe Nightlord, he was a GM. Heres a list of GMs i can actually remember

Galen......
contego
Nemesis
Nightlord
(in no peticular order, just tryin to think)

but yea

NOt GMs oldbies players
Rookz, Darwin,

D1ce2
12-28-2003, 11:47 AM
Mine goto :
Boukon
T-Seng
Anu

There nice oldbie's who I faintly remember.. :)

WHIPENIE4
12-28-2003, 12:00 PM
http://www.stinkybear.net/spos/archived/misc/baddyguestbook.html

1 archived forums x.x

protagonist
12-28-2003, 02:28 PM
Tyhm?

X-mann was/is an idiot. I banned him for sexual harassment on UN one time.

adam
12-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by protagonist
Tyhm?

Depends on whether or not people who are still here can be legends.

osrs
12-28-2003, 04:26 PM

I think you should keep it as your own opinion and don't post on forums x-x

w3dg1tz8
12-28-2003, 04:37 PM
Tyhm?

Uh oh! WHIPENIE4 is X-Mann. :p

thrashsoul
12-28-2003, 05:15 PM
i think the most important people were....
KawaiiSaria
Konidias
Kaimetsu
Galen
Antago
Kraken
Stefan
Unixmad
BirdBird
Tyhm

They worked hard to change graal into what it is now. ;)

protagonist
12-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by osrs

I think you should keep it as your own opinion and don't post on forums x-x

I think you are wrong.

I'm curious as to why people keep giving him votes.

protagonist
12-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by sYnergy247
I first learned about graal playing Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II on THE ZONE

I joined this room and the guys like "y0 play grail" i'm like ok and i went to the site.

This is when there was only Classic and it was l33t.

I've been playing off and on since then

Hahaha, that is where I learned about it as well. It was one of my first clan(Prince)'s website.

protagonist
12-28-2003, 07:28 PM

omfg maybe it was you who showed it to me!!!!

I was the leet
FIA_BIGPUN 4 LYFE
FIA = hack clan?

I was Prince_DarkLich, or later on WD_DarkLich.

MrCharles
12-28-2003, 07:45 PM
i was in like mid 6th grade when i learned aobut it. my friend chris was searching for RPG games and he found graal. and then he forgot the name and thought it was gaal so we were searching for gaal for like hours. and then he was like oh yeah its graal.

Crono
12-28-2003, 09:07 PM
I found Graal on some "java/flash" website that had a link to it. At first I'm like "HEY It's Zelda!" then it turned out to be Graal. This was during the fall of 2000, when I used to play Age of Empires:Rise of Rome Trial version on the Zone XD!

TESTRETIS
12-28-2003, 10:39 PM
Its a long story how i got into graal :)

Well it started one day at computer club in 6th grade where i was introduced to roms and emulators. This one site we went to had a chat server i went to. Then people told me about graal there, decided to check it out when it was still Zelda Online. I got bored back then but decided to come back in 2001...so yeah...here i am..n.n

deman1171
12-28-2003, 11:03 PM
I was a member of the playerworlds forums, and i had a playerworld on a certain software, and i searched for it and found Graal, overlooked it, found it in a month, decided to download it.
Oh, wait i saw it before, but then i went to a mud i used to play and people were talking about how much it sucked, so i decided to look at it.

Aknts
12-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by thrashsoul
i think the most important people were....
KawaiiSaria
Konidias
Kaimetsu
Galen
Antago
Kraken
Stefan
Unixmad
BirdBird
Tyhm

They worked hard to change graal into what it is now. ;)

KawaiiSaria - What did he/she do that changed it?
Konidias - What did he/she do that changed it?
Kaimetsu - What did he/she do that changed it?
Galen
Antago
Kraken
Stefan
Unixmad
BirdBird - What did he/she do that changed it?
Tyhm - What did he/she do that changed it?

deman1171
12-28-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Aknts

KawaiiSaria - What did he/she do that changed it?
Konidias - What did he/she do that changed it?
Kaimetsu - What did he/she do that changed it?
Galen
Antago
Kraken
Stefan
Unixmad
BirdBird - What did he/she do that changed it?
Tyhm - What did he/she do that changed it?
konidias did alot of work on gk, and is making oasis.
kawaii worked on g2k1 i think.
kai was a super scripter, helps people, and was a great mod.
tyhm... wtf? im not even going there.
and birdbird, dunno.

Aknts
12-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by deman1171

konidias did alot of work on gk, and is making oasis.
kawaii worked on g2k1 i think.
kai was a super scripter, helps people, and was a great mod.
tyhm... wtf? im not even going there.
and birdbird, dunno.

Ok
Konidias hasn't changed Graal yet! Oasis is about to when it is released but nothing yet.

Kawaii did GFX nothing to change Graal. Alot of people do GFX.

Kai yes was a great scripter but did he ever script anything that changed all of Graal? That everyone who played was like he did this certain thing that changed Graal. No.

Tyhm yea exactly.

Birdbird yes did good with levels and ran Graal2001 well but nothing extraordinary. People run other servers that were more popular such as UN and Era even though I don't like them they are doing a better job at there servers yet no one said they were Graal Legends.

Aknts
12-28-2003, 11:41 PM

Some one woke up on the wrong side of there mother this morning :\

Heh naw. Im just tired of people saying these people did alot for Graal and blah blah blah bull****! **** they haven't done ****! Yes there are people out there who done alot for Graal and changed it for the better but most the people posted are not.

There is 4 people who done it.
Galen
Antago
Stefan
Unixmad

Thats pretty much it. There has been others around I am sure I am forgetting but it pisses me off when people put people like Birdbird, Kai and Kawaii.. Don't get me wrong they are great at what they did for Graal but nothing to be so outstanding or something that paved the way for Graal.

Crono
12-29-2003, 12:20 AM
Same thing Spanky said. (Too lazy to quote the names :[)

Well, you said "Yes there are people out there who done alot for Graal and changed it for the better but most the people posted are not.", and I'm guessing that the names you listed were the people who did the most positive 1337ness ever...I wouldn't agree 100% on unixmad though..a lot of us still hate p2p :(!

marcoR
12-29-2003, 12:37 AM
The good ol' days of classic...
Osiris (the PKer, only because of his massive kill:death ratio..)
Tyhm

non classic, general graal
Unixmad (that guy you never see, but always hear about!)
Stefan
Tseng
kaimetsu

WHIPENIE4
12-29-2003, 12:46 AM
Tyhm?

I have never been banned on UN for "Sexual Harrasment" much less even played it, maybe your thinking about Sarah who has the xmanngp account.

I was banned on my X-Mann_GFX for having warpto. that was pretty funny

thelostviking
12-29-2003, 12:58 AM
1) lyndzey
2) ignition
3) wan / snakeh 2 bros with great lat abilities

Blue_Dragn
12-29-2003, 01:02 AM

Thats pretty much it. There has been others around I am sure I am forgetting but it pisses me off when people put people like Birdbird, Kai and Kawaii.. Don't get me wrong they are great at what they did for Graal but nothing to be so outstanding or something that paved the way for Graal.

Global GFX
Godly Levels
Godly Scripts

They all three helped to improve the standard for their specific places, and without them the standard could still be low, or someone else may have raised the standard. Anyhow they did it, and that paved the way for all of Graal to follow.

Also:

It takes more then four people to sucessfully push a community forward

Those four people alone did not do it

Without Stefan some other guy probably would have coded the game, but stefan has done a great job

Unixmad or the other three i dont know much about them, but im sure they did a lot, i only vaguely remember Galen

What about Pachuka :confused:

I found an old graal website and he was on it a lot, cant forget him

Or people who designed and suggested profiles/emoticons

Contego? He was the one who suggested profiles i believe

Its been a group effort, from the start

WHIPENIE4
12-29-2003, 01:12 AM
pachuka has his own site cult chidren x.x hes odd

thelostviking
12-29-2003, 01:15 AM
qhos pachuka i renember he had his own character in 1.41 or was that parachute kid? (*confused is*)

Milkdude99
12-29-2003, 01:19 AM

Birdbird yes did good with levels and ran Graal2001 well but nothing extraordinary. People run other servers that were more popular such as UN and Era even though I don't like them they are doing a better job at there servers yet no one said they were Graal Legends. I agree with Spanky on this , I have had Npulse when it was a top of the server list and I am a good Manager and yet I haven't done anything as of yet to mold or shape Graal to what it is today or will be tomorrow. So I or any of these other people listed can be considered "Graal Legends" because we have not shaped Graal's future as these 4 have. One day in my opinion others will be added to the list but until they make a major impact on Graal by something they have done they will be just what they are , good at what they do or did but not a "Graal legend"status. Yes it does indeed take a group effort to get things accomplished but there are always one that stands out in a crowd and gets things done , isn't there? This is what a Graal Legend is and what this is about.

Blue_Dragn
12-29-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
I agree with Spanky on this , I have had Npulse when it was a top of the server list and I am a good Manager and yet I haven't done anything as of yet to mold or shape Graal to what it is today or will be tomorrow. So I or any of these other people listed can be considered "Graal Legends" because we have not shaped Graal's future as these 4 have. One day in my opinion others will be added to the list but until they make a major impact on Graal by something they have done they will be just what they are , good at what they do or did but not a "Graal legend"status. Yes it does indeed take a group effort to get things accomplished but there are always one that stands out in a crowd and gets things done , isn't there? This is what a Graal Legend is and what this is about.

So you say that taking a server to the top of a list does not Give you the right to boast your accomplishment?
A server at the top of the list is like an Icon for Lower servers, they will start to mold in that shadow.

A Team Effort, always has a leader, you were one of the leaders.

Perhaps the four started shaping graals future
but without the following of everyone else who came, the shape would have never taken form

Perhaps they all arent "Legends" but perhaps they all deserve a title worthy of one who helped us get to where we are now

protagonist
12-29-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4

I have never been banned on UN for "Sexual Harrasment" much less even played it, maybe your thinking about Sarah who has the xmanngp account.

Ah yes, that was perhaps it.

DragonX
12-29-2003, 02:30 AM
Lyndzey
James205
DeathChill
Psyker
Crono (or was it Chrono x.x forgot) (the former PW Admin guy)
Galen
Antago
Zorro
Hoss
Nightlord
Ibonic
etc..in no particular order

WHIPENIE4
12-29-2003, 03:34 AM

Ah yes, that was perhaps it.

its ok people call me Sarah all the time and they call her xmann x.x But they never called me an idiot. well. most of them havent at least :p but yea

I've played longer then Hoss DragonX :p.

Golden Girl/Sarah
Juno
Hoss
Crap i've made a list already im done lol

Crono
12-29-2003, 07:16 PM

I love you too :P!

Actually it was either Chrono, Cronos, or Cronus. v_v; Yes people I am Crono XD

Shaun
12-31-2003, 10:14 AM
Chrono Illusion is who you are thinking of.

Tyhm is a legend, whether you believe that his progression for Graal was a major turning point for Graal or not.

Antago is also legendary. I will not state my opinion on him because it would not be most pleasant. He did have influence on Graal and did, as I know, come up with the idea of Bomies (remember his old news posts on the last site design before p2p?).

I remember Lycia admitting she started playing in 1.34 rev 2 or something :P

I thought the whole Graal 1.3 shabang thing was 3 years ago? Pft. I don't even know how long I've been playing this game. If anybody I remember from older days ( JasoX, Hylian, others? ) remembers when they first met me, then it would be very much appreciated.

I did not notice Olorin's name? Hm, how unfortunate. He was the only one that helped my account when I got my Shaun account stuck in jail on "Main Server" years ago. During the time it was stuck in the jail (a bug that happened if you went to the stairs, anybody remember that?), I had to reg a new account, that one being Lord-Of-Darkness.

I'm ranting, sorry.

My opinion of legends are Tyhm, Antago, and Olorin.

adam
12-31-2003, 04:41 PM
Olorin is cool. :)
Contego is cool.

Chrono?
I remember you. You told me Don't put
God of anything in my name.

Mykel
12-31-2003, 04:43 PM
Lycia
Lyndzey
Kaimetsu

osrs
12-31-2003, 07:00 PM
I forgot to say Aramech Lonewolf and Zorro.

WHIPENIE4
12-31-2003, 11:31 PM
June 98 is not long enough :'(

anyways Bruges and Vangel were a big part of graal, some of you just don't remember hem because most of you are new to the game, or just don't know who made scripting what it is (Bruges)

Darlene159
01-01-2004, 01:11 AM
Zorro I miss him, he was so cool, and fun

Milkdude99
01-01-2004, 04:05 AM
Lyndzey
James205
DeathChill
Psyker
Galen
Antago
Zorro
Hoss
Nightlord
Ibonic
etc..in no particular order I like your list and I know everyone of them.. Sadly though unless you have been here for over 3 years or so like you and I and others have , there are quite a few listed that will not been know them, which is really sad because they all contributed much to Graal. People like NightLord Jr GM of Graal , Zorro another GM of Graal and so on...

Echoes
01-01-2004, 04:21 AM
steeefan
unixhappy
time
lordchimp
krakken
bruges (sp? im to lazy to check)
lyndzey

others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others others and others ofukend

jake13jake
01-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4

yay i am <3ed

<3

Yea, X, you're a legend* for being the longest playing newb ;P.

jake13jake
01-02-2004, 08:07 PM
Tyhm?

I also pwn you in getting jailed/banned!! I was jailed on Babylon for throwing pots, and globally banned by PsychoRaymond for making to many suggestions to Classic!!!

Maybe I should add the Global Ban Story... anyways... I was walking into Destiny and all of a sudden I was warped back to the other side of the cave... I knew what that meant.. Something had changed... I forget what I was arguing about PR about, but when I asked him what he did, he said that he was removing my global ban and told me to stop suggesting stuff on the LAT boards. Since then, my posts toned down on the Classic LAT boards... to like one suggestion every other day, but Kat banned me from them for both of my IPs because I told everyone about how he had harassed me.

Kat even edited staff tool to make it so I couldn't use moveplayers this one time... That wasn't nice of him :(.

Whoever put him as a legend... I forget who, should reconsider.

I'll add another story about me getting jailed... I was still a newb. I went to Zippy's event (LMS) in Bro's Field, but I had saint so he asked me to kill him. Then I killed him. Then Doa jailed me for killing staff!

superb
01-02-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by jake13jake

stupid post
It's sad that this is the kinda crap that most Graalians are proud of.

Divider
01-02-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by jake13jake

Yea, X, you're a lengend for being the longest playing newb ;P.

Haha

Matman58
01-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Stefan
Unixmad
Galen
Geovanie Legend
Fox
Zorro
Nightlord
Mr. Bear
Lyndzey
Krakken
Hoss
RacoonDog

And tons of others.......

Milkdude99
01-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Matman58
Geovanie Legend

And tons of others....... Geo ???? Vince what pray tell did Geo do to shape Graal? Make 2 servers? He isn't the only one that did that. ( Well I wouldn't call Teir Dal a server there wasn't hardly anything there. I know I was the Police Chief there and Admin on Npulse at the time) Accounts Manager , ehh so others have too. I like Geo and I consider him a friend and he does me also but he hasn't done anything out of the ordinary to shape Graal to what it is today. :whatever:

syltburk
01-03-2004, 01:04 AM
Zorro (Back in the time in classic heh, i always remember those sheeps :D)
Zol(Creator of Zols, hes the holy god of sparring)
Lyndzey (Freind of mine, baddy member)
Tom Leon and All Chill Members (LONG LIVE THE CHILL FAMILY)
King Clops (Rofl first time i met him was long time ago, hes cool and baddies creator)
All that were in {Swedish Vikings}(Wow, i remember these guys who were like 10 people from sweden on classic who made this, they were always so funny when you killed them 50 times in a row and they did a smiley when you told them how bad they were, good ****s :D)
Kosma (Yeah)
LOG
and at last

:hugs all classic oldbies:

Kronan
01-03-2004, 02:39 AM
Mr. Bear
Geovanie Legend
Galen

Spark910
01-03-2004, 02:53 AM
Fox
Lyndzey

Thats all I really know as oldbies. hmmm and ShockedFrog as he helped me on classic loads

WHIPENIE4
01-03-2004, 05:18 AM
oh yea man i'm the longest playing newbie. I thought that was Stefan and unix! :p all 3/1 on Classic they have :. Jeeeeeeebus. Mornin' Sunshine.

As i said, theres some names you'll never forget. Owl Shimmy is one of them

ShadowFox
01-03-2004, 08:07 AM
I'm not reading all of these posts, as there is what? 12 pages? So I will just post my three!

This is just a random order:

Spider
Azrael
Lord Scorpion (AKA SKORP)

MarkB
01-03-2004, 08:25 AM
Shrimp
Kaimetsu without a doubt.
Godspeed.

DarkShadows_Legend
01-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Geo ???? Vince what pray tell did Geo do to shape Graal? Make 2 servers? He isn't the only one that did that. ( Well I wouldn't call Teir Dal a server there wasn't hardly anything there. I know I was the Police Chief there and Admin on Npulse at the time) Accounts Manager , ehh so others have too. I like Geo and I consider him a friend and he does me also but he hasn't done anything out of the ordinary to shape Graal to what it is today. :whatever:

Think of it this way. If Geo never had an impact on Graal, then...
1. your wife would not have been manager of N-Pulse
2. N-Pulse wouldn't still be online because he is the original founder that managed the original world and made it what it was because people like him and nightfall, but did not like you and moonie.
3. your wife would never have appointed you to being a manager alongside her
4. Moonie would not have been mod of the n-pulse forums on here.
5. Moonie probably wouldn't be supermod on these forums.
6. You most likely wouldn't be a PWA.
7. Wasn't Geo the first PWA alongside Vincent Valentine?
PW's had to be quite unique to get online according to that webpage a long time ago. So old playerworlds like Mithica, SL, Enigma Graal, CDA, and some others might not have gotte online if someone else was in charge (Like Psyker.. he probably wouldn't have allowed them to go up if he was around during the time Geo was PWA)

I could come up with others, but I'll leave it at that.

You still want to think he didn't have any impact on the game?

superb
01-03-2004, 09:04 AM
I remember when Stefan used to actually play the game regularly. :) It was fun beta testing with him and Gandarian when private servers first came out. :p Back then you could host it on your own computer.

WHIPENIE4
01-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by superb
I remember when Stefan used to actually play the game regularly. :) It was fun beta testing with him and Gandarian when private servers first came out. :p Back then you could host it on your own computer.

exactly, I remember playing on... Odin i think? and i played on Master Chads(Nightlords) when accounts first came out instead of saving graal to your computer. and back then I didnt know how to get an account made, because it wasnt on the site, i ICQed Hoss, he made me my first account, it was TGM but you newer players wouldnt remember TGM. I remember i few Baddies and such, Thats what i'm basically listing ORIGINAL PLAYERS

Akuji came to mind. BUT THOSE WHO REALLY CHANGED THE GAME

1. Stefan - Can't forget him, he made it in his moms basement for crying outloud :p
2. Bruges - Great Scripter, Administrator, He was basically the BEST ever scripter, His site was Bruges Core or somethin
3. Vangel - Admin/Scripter/Etc.

Now if you remember Angel Clan, i believe the 5 Gods of Graal are Mandi, Ultimate Weapon, Stefan, PACHUKA, and Galen, i will check after this Event. But I believe thats right, PACHUKA was removed for his actions. but other noteable old players i left out

King Story, Owl Shimmy, Brandon, Mafukie,

Shaun
01-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Geo ???? Vince what pray tell did Geo do to shape Graal?

Contributing to Graal and being legends are 2 separate things.

Elandili
01-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Kaimetsu
Lycia
KawaiiSaria