PDA

View Full Version : RP group.

draygin
03-27-2003, 11:09 PM
Hey hey I'm thinking about making a fishing town where we fish and sell our fish to people to eat. Or what ever. Wont have any tags since as citizens we dont need them. No fighting at all unless attacked by pkers other wise if its in RP we run as we woudldn tstand a chance against an army. If any one is interested let me know will start it up some time by this weekend.

Moblojoe
03-27-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by draygin
Hey hey I'm thinking about making a fishing town where we fish and sell our fish to people to eat. Or what ever. Wont have any tags since as citizens we dont need them. No fighting at all unless attacked by pkers other wise if its in RP we run as we woudldn tstand a chance against an army. If any one is interested let me know will start it up some time by this weekend.
Lol this could be interesting, I guess I'm in if you don't mind :p

draygin
03-27-2003, 11:50 PM
Sure although I dont know if you're any good at rping. ;)

Moblojoe
03-28-2003, 12:11 AM
Sure although I dont know if you're any good at rping. ;)
You'll find out soon enough :cool:

FFXRikku
03-28-2003, 12:32 AM

It's worth a try. I'm interested. :grin:

draygin
03-28-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by FFXRikku

It's worth a try. I'm interested. :grin:

dont take this the wrong way but who are you? Either way you're welcome to join as long as you Rp properly. :)

FFXRikku
03-28-2003, 12:49 AM

dont take this the wrong way but who are you? Either way you're welcome to join as long as you Rp properly. :)

On Bomy Moon my nick is Skitz, and I'm from Inra. I think I saw you once when we were rping at the castle, and you were getting level names, or something.

draygin
03-28-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by FFXRikku

On Bomy Moon my nick is Skitz, and I'm from Inra. I think I saw you once when we were rping at the castle, and you were getting level names, or something.

*shudders* dont remind me of that fiasco are you by any chance the mayor? Or one of the other idiots telling me to get out in a very non rp fashion after I informed them multiple times I was ooc to ignore me. ;x Ok I'm going to stop right there before I get annoyed thinking about it.

FFXRikku
03-28-2003, 01:02 AM

*shudders* dont remind me of that fiasco are you by any chance the mayor? Or one of the other idiots telling me to get out in a very non rp fashion after I informed them multiple times I was ooc to ignore me. ;x Ok I'm going to stop right there before I get annoyed thinking about it.

No, I'm not the mayor.

I was a person that told you to leave just once but that was before you told us you were OOC. I wasn't one of the guys who were yelling at you afterwards even after you told them.

Eh, I apologise. They were kind of overreacting. o.o;

Dude6252000
03-28-2003, 02:53 AM
I'll join in too. And yes, I RP. Don't badmouth me RPing, I'll kick your ass...In RPing. ;D

TrueHeaT
03-28-2003, 08:20 AM
I'd join and love it if I could connect to Graal :(

magicbud3344
03-29-2003, 06:24 PM
are you supposed to be an honorable fisherman? or can you steal things?

draygin
03-31-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
are you supposed to be an honorable fisherman? or can you steal things?

Thats up to the fisherman but with the new Desert I might scrap the fisherman idea and go back to the Desert Nomad type. :)

brock128
04-21-2003, 06:08 PM

Wow, I'm sorry you didn't tell us what you were doing. We knew you were an orc, and with all "teh kurrupt staffarz" we thought you were spying. Next time, just tell us what the heck you're doing.

As for the guild, no. I can tell it probabally won't be coordinated enough.

draygin
04-21-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by brock128

Wow, I'm sorry you didn't tell us what you were doing. We knew you were an orc, and with all "teh kurrupt staffarz" we thought you were spying. Next time, just tell us what the heck you're doing.

As for the guild, no. I can tell it probabally won't be coordinated enough.

You're a complete idiot I specifically stated over and over numerous times even once I was up on the wall that I was getting level names just ignore me you even ignored your queen ordering you to leave me alone so I could finish my work. But you had to be the little retard that you are and not know how to RP properly and let staff do the job they're supposed to do.

As for the guild? Please grab ahold of your neck pull your head out of your ass and read the post again. I specifically said it wasnt a guild or a kingdom just a group of people having fun. Which was done with a couple of people almost a month ago. At no time did I mention that I had an interest in making a group infact I specifically mentioned that it wasnt. But you being your typical self chose to not read and comprehend the post or the fact that it was old.

Read->Think->Comprehend->shut up

brock128
04-21-2003, 07:35 PM

You're a complete idiot I specifically stated over and over numerous times even once I was up on the wall that I was getting level names just ignore me
Um, to me and everybody else, collecting level names sounded like a retarded answer. You could have added "to make more dustari levels." and everything would have been peachy. you even ignored your queen ordering you to leave me alone so I could finish my work. We argued about it. I didn't ignore her.
But you had to be the little retard that you are and not know how to RP properly and let staff do the job they're supposed to do.
Refresh my memory. What does an OOC complaint about possible corruptness have to do with bad RPing?

As for the guild? Please grab ahold of your neck pull your head out of your ass and read the post again. I specifically said it wasnt a guild or a kingdom just a group of people having fun. Which was done with a couple of people almost a month ago. At no time did I mention that I had an interest in making a group infact I specifically mentioned that it wasnt. But you being your typical self chose to not read and comprehend the post or the fact that it was old.
Wow, I said it wasn't organized-looking. No need to have a heart attack. I personally prefer to RP without chaos. Besides, I like Inra, and if I was going to RP anywhere, I'd RP in my kingdom. And the whole fisherman thing doesn't really "float my boat"

Read->Think->Comprehend->shut up
That was funny the first few times, now it's not. Thanks for killing it!

And stop bashing me, please, I'm getting sick of it. Let's just be civilized human beings and stop this argument here.

draygin
04-21-2003, 08:11 PM

Um, to me and everybody else, collecting level names sounded like a retarded answer. You could have added "to make more dustari levels." and everything would have been peachy. We argued about it. I didn't ignore her.

Refresh my memory. What does an OOC complaint about possible corruptness have to do with bad RPing?

Wow, I said it wasn't organized-looking. No need to have a heart attack. I personally prefer to RP without chaos. Besides, I like Inra, and if I was going to RP anywhere, I'd RP in my kingdom. And the whole fisherman thing doesn't really "float my boat"

That was funny the first few times, now it's not. Thanks for killing it!

And stop bashing me, please, I'm getting sick of it. Let's just be civilized human beings and stop this argument here.

No collecting level names is a very common thing. Ask any level maker who is editing a large area and they will all tell you the same thing on what they have to do to get all those names. I dont have to give you a reason to why I'm doing. It's blatantly obvious to any one with half a brain. A Level maker is collecting a bunch of leve names. Now why would a level maker do this? Could it be to *gasp* make/edit levels?

Yes you guys did ignore her for at least 5 minutes and kept trying to attack me even when I didnt attack back and even warped up on a wall so you couldnt attack me so I could tell you to ignore me with out attacking me. At which time you guys proceeded to call me corrupt for doing so. All of this was IC until I started commenting on the Piss poor rping that was going on.

I was not having a heart attack. I was commenting on the stupidity of your post with your lack of ability to grasp simple concepts or comprehend a post that is made. When all you're doing is bashing it and you dont even know what you're talking about.

As I previously stated I'm not bashing you personally, I'm just bashing stupid or ignorant posts. Something that unfortunatly you tend to be the creator of quite often. If you want me to stop bashing you. Stop posting stupid and or ignorant posts. Read an entire post before posting and make sure you comprehend everything that was said.

You said it was funny at first now its getting old. Which should tell you something. If you're being told that alot and its getting old. Maybe you should start listening to it. Would save us both alot of time. It would save you the trouble of posting stupid/ignorant posts and getting bashed. It would save me the time of pointing out your flawed logic stupid/ignorant posts and the trouble of bashing a stupid post. Every one goes away happy. :)

brock128
04-21-2003, 08:57 PM

No collecting level names is a very common thing. Ask any level maker who is editing a large area and they will all tell you the same thing on what they have to do to get all those names. I dont have to give you a reason to why I'm doing. It's blatantly obvious to any one with half a brain. A Level maker is collecting a bunch of leve names. Now why would a level maker do this? Could it be to *gasp* make/edit levels? Sorry I'm not an ubernpc/level guy. And it's not very obvious. In fact, I'd think that you could get the levels from the actual level editor.

Yes you guys did ignore her for at least 5 minutes and kept trying to attack me even when I didnt attack back and even warped up on a wall so you couldnt attack me so I could tell you to ignore me with out attacking me. At which time you guys proceeded to call me corrupt for doing so. All of this was IC until I started commenting on the Piss poor rping that was going on.
Okay, well, at that point we were OOC. Once we begin taking excessivly OOC, then that means we're just going OOC. I probabally even said "I'm going OOC now."

I don't remember the exact quotes, but I would NEVER call you corrupt for warping up a wall :whatever:

I was not having a heart attack. I was commenting on the stupidity of your post with your lack of ability to grasp simple concepts or comprehend a post that is made. When all you're doing is bashing it and you dont even know what you're talking about.
And the pot calls the kettle black. I wasn't bashing it. All I said is it seems unorganized. That's not enough of an insult (and it's not really even an insult, more like constructive critizism) to even be considered bashing.

As I previously stated I'm not bashing you personally, I'm just bashing stupid or ignorant posts. Something that unfortunatly you tend to be the creator of quite often. If you want me to stop bashing you. Stop posting stupid and or ignorant posts. Read an entire post before posting and make sure you comprehend everything that was said.
They're only "stupid" because you make them sound stupid.

You said it was funny at first now its getting old. Which should tell you something. If you're being told that alot and its getting old. Maybe you should start listening to it. Would save us both alot of time. It would save you the trouble of posting stupid/ignorant posts and getting bashed. It would save me the time of pointing out your flawed logic stupid/ignorant posts and the trouble of bashing a stupid post. Every one goes away happy. :) Okay, where the hell did this come from? I am saying that it is said too often. Not to me.

draygin
04-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Sorry I'm not an ubernpc/level guy. And it's not very obvious. In fact, I'd think that you could get the levels from the actual level editor.

Okay, well, at that point we were OOC. Once we begin taking excessivly OOC, then that means we're just going OOC. I probabally even said "I'm going OOC now."

I don't remember the exact quotes, but I would NEVER call you corrupt for warping up a wall :whatever:

And the pot calls the kettle black. I wasn't bashing it. All I said is it seems unorganized. That's not enough of an insult (and it's not really even an insult, more like constructive critizism) to even be considered bashing.

[/b]
They're only "stupid" because you make them sound stupid.

Okay, where the hell did this come from? I am saying that it is said too often. Not to me. [/B]

Sorry I should have been clearer the part was in reference to the entire party at the time I didnt mean to emply it was all you. Because it certainly wasnt.

How do you get the level names out of the level editor if you dont know what levels to download from the FTP so you can edit them with the level editor?

I don't see how I can make your posts sound stupid. They seem to do it all on there own. Perhaps finding a better way to word things might make them sound better or not where they would be made to sound stupid

brock128
04-21-2003, 10:18 PM

Sorry I should have been clearer the part was in reference to the entire party at the time I didnt mean to emply it was all you. Because it certainly wasnt. OK.

How do you get the level names out of the level editor if you dont know what levels to download from the FTP so you can edit them with the level editor?
Point made. Sorry.

I don't see how I can make your posts sound stupid. They seem to do it all on there own. Perhaps finding a better way to word things might make them sound better or not where they would be made to sound stupid
I think they are comming off as a little bashy. Sorry... meh.