PDA

View Full Version : Valikorlia?

GoZelda
03-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Hey, what hapenned to Valikorlia? It dissapeared from the PW list, what hapenned?

draygin
03-27-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
Hey, what hapenned to Valikorlia? It dissapeared from the PW list, what hapenned?

Hopefully it was taken down. Talk about your crap servers. Only reason it was remotly popular was living off of an old servers glory and then being the only functioning RP server at the time.

They where forever putting up copywritten stuff and or stealing stuff from other servers. Levels where below par. If it had gone through the player world admin it would have never passed.

zell12
03-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Its not down, they have a private server, they are making a new playerworld I guess x.x

draygin
03-27-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by zell12
Its not down, they have a private server, they are making a new playerworld I guess x.x

Thats just the development server they've had that for a while. Which really is a crock since no one else gets one. ;x

zell12
03-27-2003, 09:57 PM
Yes, I know they had it for a long time. I guess they told stefan to close down the main server so they could work full time on the new val.

GoZelda
03-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by draygin

Hopefully it was taken down. Talk about your crap servers. Only reason it was remotly popular was living off of an old servers glory and then being the only functioning RP server at the time.

They where forever putting up copywritten stuff and or stealing stuff from other servers. Levels where below par. If it had gone through the player world admin it would have never passed.
Yes, once i heard a fake of Bjorn Lynne's Long journey home.

Spark910
03-27-2003, 10:47 PM
The first reason they had one was to make everything NPC Serverable! Then I tihnk they decided to redo most of it.