PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Maritime Regulations!

feivel
03-27-2003, 02:13 AM
This is a warning. All boats found in Samurai waters may be subject to destruction or removal. (meaning we send it floating towards somewhere else)

This applies to all boats that are not tagged. To tag your boat so that it isnt stolen/destroyed/removed, add the prefix I.S.V. (Imperial Sailing Vessel) before its name. Or you can add the word Imperial before the name. An example of this is how my flagship is named "Imperial Flagship Kasei VII."

So once again, any ships with names NOT preceded by I.S.V. or the word Imperial, may be subject to destruction/theft/removal.

ALSO

Boat theft, like any other kind of theft, will not be tolerated. If you find a boat that is tagged as belonging to a samurai member, and you are not that member who built it, taking it will be considered theft. Theft may be punishable with heavy heavy fining, demotion, forced labor, and possibly expulsion, depending on how severe the circumstances.

If you are the victim of boat theft, and the thief is currently online, and in your boat, please message them and warn them once to return your boat, if they do not return it, you may then proceed to report it to authorities.

If you witness a boat theft, immediately message the thief and warn him to return the boat to where it was, if he refuses, please report him to authorites.

(Alot of things I say may seem redundant, but I am just making it crystal clear what the rules are, so nobody can say they didnt understand)

Kaiser2
03-27-2003, 03:27 AM
There will always be boat theft x.x the smartest thing to do is store boats in the shipyard, they won't get destroyed by time, and no one will steal them (hopefully, unless it's an ally or member.)

feivel
03-27-2003, 04:19 AM
I am talking about boat theft commited by other Samurai members. The only way to prevent theft by other members is to threaten them with consequences, cus i mean they could steal it from inside the shipyard anwyays.

Kaiser2
03-27-2003, 07:15 AM
Well, of course...but that goes without saying...either way, other people might still get in you know, and then you'll be blaming people in your kingdom, while no one from it did anything.

ReaperJ
03-29-2003, 08:08 AM
If only the shipyard was not jammed...

Kaiser2
03-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Just get boats out of there, it shouldn't be too difficult, unless you have boats stacked on another, then that REALLY sucks.