PDA

View Full Version : Im sure this isnt allowed [UN]

Warcaptain
03-25-2003, 11:35 PM
I noticed this a while ago.
UN, the most popular server, that gets almost 200 players,
is advertising for their beloved founders MMORPG... hmn... do you really think they will all stay when this free better quality game made by their founder comes out?
No, this is bad for graals buisness.

So..... something needs to be done about this.

Spark910
03-25-2003, 11:41 PM
I think that you will find that 60% of the things on UN are not aloud. Warpcatain you have also refered to your game a few times, not to the extent as that, but just watch it.

Warcaptain
03-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
I think that you will find that 60% of the things on UN are not aloud. Warpcatain you have also refered to your game a few times, not to the extent as that, but just watch it.
I referred to me making a game

But UN flat out makes a statue for Liquidice saying how awesome he is for making UN then says "He is making a game now, get ready to play it check it out now say 'AOTA'"

And you dont expect everyone on UN already is waiting for that game to come out so they can play?
id say 99.9% of my players dont even know im making and only 50% of the staff know

i dont really want people on graal to know..... the last thing i need is for my game to turn into another graal ( no offense but if you have to put "This game corrupts people" in your forward, theres a problem )

Deek2
03-26-2003, 12:35 AM
It's not even a good game at that :\ I've seen it before.

ETD
03-26-2003, 01:22 AM
that advertisment has been there for months... and nothing has been done about it...

also, this might just be a problem on my computer.. but whenever i connect to UN, i get pop-up ads
=X
i know this is semi-not related... but i was wondering if anyone else gets that? :confused:

Darlene159
03-26-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by ETD
that advertisment has been there for months... and nothing has been done about it...

also, this might just be a problem on my computer.. but whenever i connect to UN, i get pop-up ads
=X
i know this is semi-not related... but i was wondering if anyone else gets that? :confused:

It is more than likely from their startmessage

JrTerrorist
03-26-2003, 01:58 AM
They have an npc that automatically makes your tag "Keep UN UP" .. it's quite pathetic.

BryanluvsJulia
03-26-2003, 02:29 AM
npc dont work.the screenshot of the game looks good and beta is out

PrinceDark
03-26-2003, 03:54 AM
I've tested it, but can't say what it's like. I just wish Graal's gfx and onwall detection were as good as it.

Now I know why I have never seen that ad, it's in the start place.
X.x

That's probably the same reason nothing has been done about it. It's in a place that the regulars won't see, but newbies will see.
So I guess UN is gone because that is something that shouldn't be tolerated period.
Too bad, I had fun harrassing their staff while it lasted. ;)

SingleChance
03-26-2003, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
I've tested it, but can't say what it's like. I just wish Graal's gfx and onwall detection were as good as it.

Now I know why I have never seen that ad, it's in the start place.
X.x

That's probably the same reason nothing has been done about it. It's in a place that the regulars won't see, but newbies will see.
So I guess UN is gone because that is something that shouldn't be tolerated period.
Too bad, I had fun harrassing their staff while it lasted. ;)

no UN is special nothing happens to it haven't you realized that yet?

Warcaptain
03-26-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by SingleChance

no UN is special nothing happens to it haven't you realized that yet?

yeah, UN has had so many things bad with it, that if I ever did id be shut down and fired

ETD
03-26-2003, 04:49 AM
I wonder who the new manager is going to be?
:eek:

Deek2
03-26-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by ETD
I wonder who the new manager is going to be?
:eek:
Probably someone Manta can control.
No, just kidding.
I heard Manta say from someone that if he goes, UN goes with him. Whatever the case may be, I want both of the possibilities to happen.

Warcaptain
03-26-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Deek2

Probably someone Manta can control.
No, just kidding.
I heard Manta say from someone that if he goes, UN goes with him. Whatever the case may be, I want both of the possibilities to happen.
god graal will be amazing without UN

davidpsy
03-26-2003, 05:10 AM
The new manager is Kill Joy....

Deek2
03-26-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by davidpsy
The new manager is Kill Joy....
God why do they have to when its soo much easier to delete the entire thing. Im sure people would be alot happier with that

SingleChance
03-26-2003, 06:19 AM
manta "resigned" as manager because he knew he would be fired completely and hired himself as npc tech... =\

ETD
03-26-2003, 06:21 AM
manta "resigned" as manager because he knew he would be fired completely and hired himself as npc tech... =\

sounds like a puppet manager to me
=X
but i don't know much about UN politics, so don't take my word on it, i'm just saying what it sounds like to me
;)

JrTerrorist
03-26-2003, 06:49 AM
Manta = Sad :mad:

ETD
03-26-2003, 07:07 AM
this is totally not official... but i heard that Manta just resigned for a week... then he'll be comming back...

i have no clue if this is true or not... i wish we could get the hard facts on this

HoudiniMan
03-26-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by ETD

sounds like a puppet manager to me
=X
but i don't know much about UN politics, so don't take my word on it, i'm just saying what it sounds like to me
;)

Thats a graal-wide thing for managers to do when they've screwed up. They put somebody who idolizes them in charge and will listen to whatever they say... then the ball keeps rolling downhill.

Darlene159
03-26-2003, 04:05 PM

lol, so he can continue to make illegal npc's?

Thats a graal-wide thing for managers to do when they've screwed up. They put somebody who idolizes them in charge and will listen to whatever they say... then the ball keeps rolling downhill.

graal-wide?
I dont think so

Soul-Blade
03-26-2003, 04:47 PM
Another reason I would choose my staff wisely. Do you even know...can you even imagine how angry I would be if I got online, and eventually one of my staff trys to overthrow me and succeeds, then I loose all my days of work forever? Holy crap...I would go insane and would have to join Viper and make my ultimate goal to destroy graal...before that of course I would try everything possible to get it back. But anyway...that wouldn't happen, because I would not be a irresponsible corrupt owner.

zell12
03-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Manta wont be allowed to have another Administration position on that server again. So if he does get one he would be fired again and probably banned.

SingleChance
03-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by zell12
Manta wont be allowed to have another Administration position on that server again. So if he does get one he would be fired again and probably banned.
lol well, as i said before he is now NPC tech.
and i don't think anyone even bothered to take any of his rights away.
so basically he is still manager with a different tag

Kinatt
03-27-2003, 12:31 AM
I guess stefan and unixmad really just don't care what Un does.. they can walk all over them and stefan and unixmad just don't care.. I think if Unix and stef continue to do nothing their image with the graal community will slowly decrease until their authority image is nothing more than programming and server control, allowing any server to still be up after these things is ridiculous and demeaning to the official graal staff.

ETD
03-27-2003, 01:46 AM
I am amazed that no-one is speaking on behalf of UN, and defending the server...
0.o'
i mean, not even 1 person is... it just seems strange

Warcaptain
03-27-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by ETD
I am amazed that no-one is speaking on behalf of UN, and defending the server...
0.o'
i mean, not even 1 person is... it just seems strange

because all of UN's players are trials or classic only, because they can play their beloved server without paying

melissa1988
03-27-2003, 10:56 PM
Further example of the money hungriness of GO.

PrinceDark
03-28-2003, 04:25 AM
I spoke to one of the admins on UN, and he said Nemesis gave Manta the choice of being banned from UN for one week or to resign from Manager. So Manta chose to resign completely and never work on UN again.

Kinatt
03-28-2003, 05:37 PM
Also, UN can get away with anything almost, if the Manager is fired the only thing that will happen is a puppet manager to take his place so basically nothings really changing just that they are going to continue to walk over Unix/Stefan cause they can.

HoudiniMan
03-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159
graal-wide?
I dont think so

I didn't say you so cool your jets. Not everything is directed at you, ya know? :\ I'm saying that it's not uncommon for old managers to come back as staff with less power and still basically run the show. Not everybody does it, but everybody (who is staff) has seen it or heard about it.

Darlene159
03-29-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by HoudiniMan

I didn't say you so cool your jets. Not everything is directed at you, ya know? :\ I'm saying that it's not uncommon for old managers to come back as staff with less power and still basically run the show. Not everybody does it, but everybody (who is staff) has seen it or heard about it.
lol, I didnt say that because I was defending myself....there are good managers, I know it wasnt directed towards me specifically, I just think it is incorrect to say it is graal-wide, thats all

RTelvecho
03-29-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Warcaptain
I noticed this a while ago.
UN, the most popular server, that gets almost 200 players,
is advertising for their beloved founders MMORPG... hmn... do you really think they will all stay when this free better quality game made by their founder comes out?
No, this is bad for graals buisness.

So..... something needs to be done about this. will you quit your friken complaining? liquidice is well respected and he left un to work on his own game, its not some big ass company to advertise stupid fool, ive seen u do it on ur *** ass pw too, this is one reason i dont play graal, people like you.

mhermher
03-29-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by RTelvecho
will you quit your friken complaining? liquidice is well respected and he left un to work on his own game, its not some big ass company to advertise stupid fool, ive seen u do it on ur *** ass pw too, this is one reason i dont play graal, people like you.
Hey, how about you shuffel your words up in your ass.

The rules states that no advertizeing to other MMORPGs is NOT allowed.

RULES ARE RULES. EVEN IF THEY ARE STUPID.

Kinatt
03-30-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by mhermher

RULES ARE RULES. EVEN IF THEY ARE STUPID.

I agree, you can't advertise other Mmorpgs so even if he is well respected, he is still breaking the rules.

JrTerrorist
03-30-2003, 12:38 AM
will you quit your friken complaining? liquidice is well respected and he left un to work on his own game, its not some big ass company to advertise stupid fool, ive seen u do it on ur *** ass pw too, this is one reason i dont play graal, people like you.

Will you quit being a friggin' jackass? I for one, am glad you dont play graal anymore. UN is breaking rules, and well.. its quite pathetic. So what if he's well respected, all he's doing is bad stuff for graals economy.. why dont you show us where you saw warcaptain advertising?

RTelvecho
03-30-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by mhermher

RULES ARE RULES. EVEN IF THEY ARE STUPID. you and that spamming arcadius *** can go bang some other queer, i dont give a **** what u think. lqdice owns all of u and stefan doesnt give a rats ass of what happens if u advertise, its u people that ****ing blow it in his face and making a ****ing big deal about it, all the time theres a ****ing complain in the forum go ****ing screw someone u friken *****s.

Warcaptain
03-30-2003, 09:10 AM
you and that spamming arcadius *** can go bang some other queer, i dont give a **** what u think. lqdice owns all of u and stefan doesnt give a rats ass of what happens if u advertise, its u people that ****ing blow it in his face and making a ****ing big deal about it, all the time theres a ****ing complain in the forum go ****ing screw someone u friken *****s.

actualy no
I almost got fired because I made an npc that saved trial accounts, which defeated the purpose of trial accounts
and I didnt even know it was wrong.

advertising for other MMORPG's steals players from graal,
and the less players on graal, the less players that will upgrade
and ths less players that upgrade the less money graal has to keep running.

so it is a big deal, and unixmad and stefan have a big problem with it.

andwhat does respect have to do with anything?
I dont respect LiquidIce, he brought UN on graal and UN stands for everything I hate about graal. A server that gets massive ammounts of layers, is omitted from all the rules, has majorly inapropriate things on it and never gets in trouble
Do you know I got shut down for 2 days for having a toilet that said "Cyanide overflowed with his massive sh*it?" Yeah, and UN has prostitutes, *****s and guild name with them, and the manager told me "no one is stopping me so we will still do it" wow how corrupt is that?

so before you bring your immature BS on the forums, think.
Ive never advertised for ANYTHING
I have my own game but ive never once said a word about it on my forums publicly, I think only one person asked me what I was doing once and I told him i was working on my game. thats bout it. So dont pull crap like that out of your immature ass (sorry for cursing but, butt just didnt sound right)

Deek2
03-30-2003, 09:25 AM
*gets blown away* blimey!

JrTerrorist
03-30-2003, 09:39 AM
you and that spamming arcadius

Yes, its considered spam to call you a jackass.

By the way, thanks for adding me to your sig.. someone IMed me and said "If you actually got rid of Raven.. thank you." .. I was a little confused at first. But realized it eventually. :rolleyes:

Why dont you go be a jackass on some other game, like LqdIces?
If you dont paly graal anymore why are you still here?

LOA--Paul
03-30-2003, 10:44 AM
I think it's about time UN faces the consequences for what it's done

Deek2
03-30-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by LOA--Paul
I think it's about time UN faces the consequences for what it's done
Alot of people have said that lately, and nothing has been done about it. I don't think anyhting is going to be done at all about it.

Darlene159
03-30-2003, 05:53 PM

Alot of people have said that lately, and nothing has been done about it. I don't think anyhting is going to be done at all about it.
Only because they have a high player count.....

RTelvecho
03-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist

Yes, its considered spam to call you a jackass.

By the way, thanks for adding me to your sig.. someone IMed me and said "If you actually got rid of Raven.. thank you." .. I was a little confused at first. But realized it eventually. :rolleyes:

Why dont you go be a jackass on some other game, like LqdIces?
If you dont paly graal anymore why are you still here? dude just shutup, ive been around this place longer than ur ass has been here, you are such a ***. and if i post on the froums, do i play graal you omg im not even going to say it now you know what you are. and its not spamming cause i included it with a post u ***get go learn some jack before u talk to me

Warcaptain
03-30-2003, 08:18 PM
notice how raven didnt defend himself from our posts about how UN sucks, because he knows he will just get owned again.

raven you should just go, you are a failure on graal, you cant even manage a playerworld

2 day after you quit cynical you started workign on another project, i think that shouldnt be allowed

if a manager quits or is fired, he shouldnt be able to start another PW ever again, like birdbird

look, he started 2230, stefan putit up right away without testing

then bird got bored and quit and now 2230 is baisicly trash because they have 0 artists

then he started graal2001, and what do you know--it goes up instantly. but then he quits graal and leaves that to the trash man too.

birdbird failed 2230, and it was a great idea too.
why should he be allowed to fail other worlds too.
same with geovannie, he started npulse then quit and started ter'dal or watever, then he shut that down, so whats the point of htis?

ive been manager for almost 3 years, worked hard kept my pw up and with at least SOME population.
no other server has its original manager anymore, (that is public)

and when I asked to have a new server for my new enigma project, I was turned down but birdbird seems to get infinate servers for his 2 day flings of inspiration

is that fair? no

PrinceDark
03-30-2003, 09:28 PM
same with geovannie, he started npulse then quit and started ter'dal or watever, then he shut that down, so whats the point of htis?

Stefan didn't allow Geo to have 2 playerworlds so Tier Daal got shut down.
He tried to merge Tier Daal to n-pulse, but the players didn't like it at first. The players did begin to like the changes after a while once guilds were allowed again, because the server was progressing at a fast rate.

You also forgot that Geo helped to make a large portion of Maloria. :megaeek:
He gave up only one project ---> n-pulse
had another taken away --->Tier Daal
booted out by corruption ---> Maloria

Kinatt
03-30-2003, 10:06 PM
I agree 1 per person.

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain
notice how raven didnt defend himself from our posts about how UN sucks, because he knows he will just get owned again.

raven you should just go, you are a failure on graal, you cant even manage a playerworld

2 day after you quit cynical you started workign on another project, i think that shouldnt be allowed

if a manager quits or is fired, he shouldnt be able to start another PW ever again, like birdbird

look, he started 2230, stefan putit up right away without testing

then bird got bored and quit and now 2230 is baisicly trash because they have 0 artists

then he started graal2001, and what do you know--it goes up instantly. but then he quits graal and leaves that to the trash man too.

birdbird failed 2230, and it was a great idea too.
why should he be allowed to fail other worlds too.

ive been manager for almost 3 years, worked hard kept my pw up and with at least SOME population.
no other server has its original manager anymore, (that is public)

and when I asked to have a new server for my new enigma project, I was turned down but birdbird seems to get infinate servers for his 2 day flings of inspiration

is that fair? no youve been managing a failure of a playerworld that has never stayed up for a long time. all you do is steal staff steal ideas and start **** about people. I quit the player world cynical because booj was being an ass. Do you know what goes on around cynical? No I think not. So i suggest you quit stallin and go release your exuse for a playerworld. All you do is brag about how many '1337' people you work with. When half of them careless about your playerworld. I just defended un, anyone talks **** about un I dont care who it is ill defend it. umm no i didnt work on another pw, I helped Wan. Who are you to tell us when we can start a new playerworld or not? Were not all like you who sticks with one peice of **** all our lives working on some **** that will never be good. So shut your mouth and go do something with your time than work on your lame playerworld.

Warcaptain
04-01-2003, 02:44 AM
uhm no?
i rarely talk about enigma in order to say how much better it is

there are only 2 other staff but me on new enigma, thats all i need and they all work hard.
i never steal **** from anyone

ive been managing my server for hella long time

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 02:47 AM
cause ur homosexual and u have nothing better to do. Yes you did, before long time ago and I bet you still do. Copy and paste your serverstaff list theres a million unactive rcs with all these "great" people in your words that dont even ****ing work there. Dude ur just trying to get away from the talk of enigma and talk about un. One difference between un and enigma, UN owns enigma sucks big monkey ass.

Warcaptain
04-01-2003, 02:50 AM
this is staff for new and old eg

Warcaptain,(OldEnigma),Spyder13,ShadowLust,mazemas ter,guileatc,Sir Kwang,(NewEnigma),Deek2,screen_name

All of them work, and no inactive RC's are on the list.

and what does my sexuality have to do with anything?

UN sucks just as much, its horrible quality and the only reason it has lots of players is because the players get away with anything, and they put up inapropriate things

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 02:51 AM
my ass ask jagen he knows what im sayin

Warcaptain
04-01-2003, 02:52 AM
my ass ask jagen he knows what im sayin

ive had no one saying bad thigns about enigma recently

i had an incident with stefan about the saving thing but when i explained he apologized for misunderstanding what was going on.

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 03:03 AM
no one likes enigma, its steeped so low no one gives a **** what you do. stefan appoligizes for ****. ur pw is nothing compared to un

Warcaptain
04-01-2003, 03:07 AM
no one likes enigma, its steeped so low no one gives a **** what you do. stefan appoligizes for ****. ur pw is nothing compared to un

thats your personal opinion

JrTerrorist
04-01-2003, 03:18 AM

His playerworld is heaven compared to UN.
You shut up.

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 03:20 AM
ok let me rephrase it, your pw sucks big time comparted to enigma, enigma sucks ass compared to un

Deek2
04-01-2003, 03:22 AM
cause ur homosexual and u have nothing better to do. Yes you did, before long time ago and I bet you still do. Copy and paste your serverstaff list theres a million unactive rcs with all these "great" people in your words that dont even ****ing work there. Dude ur just trying to get away from the talk of enigma and talk about un. One difference between un and enigma, UN owns enigma sucks big monkey ass.
It's usually the people that degrade homosexuals that are homosexuals themselves.

Darlene159
04-01-2003, 03:51 AM
2 words
close thread :rolleyes:

Kinatt
04-01-2003, 03:58 AM
2 words

Seriously, we all know UNs quality is crap. So lets close the thread.

JrTerrorist
04-01-2003, 05:19 AM
2 words
3 words
suck m..
n/m

And Raven, say what you want about Everworld.. IM able to handle loser's remarks.

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 06:13 AM

It's usually the people that degrade homosexuals that are homosexuals themselves. o.o stop.

JrTerrorist
04-01-2003, 06:33 AM
Deek has a very convincing point..

::..raises eyebrow at Raven..::

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 06:53 AM
Deek has a very convincing point..

::..raises eyebrow at Raven..:: deeks an alien ;x

Googi
04-01-2003, 07:04 AM
deeks an alien ;x

Even if that were true, why would it matter?

JrTerrorist
04-01-2003, 07:43 AM
He's trying to change the subject from us thinking he's homosexual..

davidpsy
04-01-2003, 07:52 AM
*OZZY MODE*
CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD GOD THERE IS LIKE 3 BLOODY THREADS MADE BY WAR CAPTIAN ABOUT HOW MUCH HE BLOODY HATES BLOODY UN JUST GIVE IT A REST MAN. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT UN YOU CAN POST WHAT YOU THINK BUT MAN 3 BLOODY THREADS COME ON.......

RTelvecho
04-01-2003, 07:59 AM
He's trying to change the subject from us thinking he's homosexual.. if i recall werent u the 12 year old who posted a picture on the forum of u half naked?

JrTerrorist
04-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Ozzy wouldve been more like
"Wha-- Why are you - eh - so many posts.. its like a bloody complaint lake ove here -- stop the ****ing posting - your a bunch of bloody magicians"
or something.

davidpsy
04-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Ozzy wouldve been more like
"Wha-- Why are you - eh - so many posts.. its like a bloody complaint lake ove here -- stop the ****ing posting - your a bunch of bloody magicians"
or something.
Ahahahaha *****!! BLOODY MAGICIANS *****!!!

But really how about we turn this thread in to a talk like ozzy thread.