PDA

View Full Version : Honor our neutrality with other nations

Mikoto
03-24-2003, 08:10 PM
We can't expect other kingdoms to stop the violence without us making an effort. I'm asking you, if you see Zormite leave them alone. If they try to PK run away. If they "steal" your kill ask them to party with you. If they scam you well its your fault for getting scammed (use safe trade). Maybe in a few days they will lay off.

brock128
03-25-2003, 01:50 AM
Sorry, but nobody cares, cause nobody wants to RP.

Mikoto
03-25-2003, 02:09 AM
A for effort as my teacher used to explain my poor report cards.

Kaiser2
03-25-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Mikoto
We can't expect other kingdoms to stop the violence without us making an effort. I'm asking you, if you see Zormite leave them alone. If they try to PK run away. If they "steal" your kill ask them to party with you. If they scam you well its your fault for getting scammed (use safe trade). Maybe in a few days they will lay off.

More times than not, I (a zormite) am relaxing, suddenly, some guy on kingdom tag (like me) runs up to me and starts attacking me. I kill him, it's not my fault for doing so, I was fighting back in self-defense. No Zormite I know PKs on tag (or if they do, "certain" parties won't tell me who they are *cough*you*cough*). And if someone scams, tell me, so I can remove them.

LordZen
03-25-2003, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Mikoto

I applaud your efforts, that sounds really admirable. I replied to your thread in the Zormite forum earlier, I think you should take a look, as it tries to clear some things up...

I'd like to know who you are having problems with so I can talk to them and try to get stuff straightened out.

GoZelda
03-27-2003, 07:45 PM
I never have troubles with Samurai. Okay, i'm not on battle mode but nobody sees if you're in bmode, right? And they never run to me and hit me. And i help them sometimes killing rexes. But, WHEN they steal my stuff they mostly give them back and stealing rexes they weaken one for me.

Kaiser2
03-28-2003, 12:44 AM
you can check if players are on G mode or not by typing /who.

GoZelda
03-28-2003, 06:45 PM
I didn't knew that, i've learned something once again from these forums ;)

Kaiser2
03-28-2003, 06:47 PM
Oops, I meant to say Bmode...stupid keyboard >:O

ReaperJ
03-29-2003, 08:13 AM
Rules on theft will begin to be enforced again as they once were. A time when if someoen evne looks like they are stealing or scamming, they get demoted/booted.

However , i do stand for "if its on the floors, its for grabs" when it comes to items dropped in a dungeon.

Kaiser2
03-29-2003, 05:47 PM
Rahz, if all people follow that, then this is what happens.
Player A kills T-Rex after a long hard battle because he is weak. The Rex drops a Ruby of Exceptional Beauty. Player B can run fast, and grabs the item before Player A can pick it up, now, who is at fault in this scenario?

ReaperJ
03-29-2003, 05:59 PM
Player A, if you were ment to get every item that drops from something you kill , it would go straight to your inventory.

If its on the floor its up for grabs, no questions, and Stealing of this nature isnt stealing at all as far as im concerned.

Scamming is illegal stealing (samurai standerds)

If someone already had an item in their inventory and Drops it purposly or accidently with intent of keeping it and you take it, that is stealing.

If someone leaves somethign somewhree in hopes of nobody finding it and you know this, or find out and do not give it back, that is stealing.

And finally If you get into somehwere you do not belong (someones house) and take anything, without permission, that is stealing. (like boukons sack of worms =P)