PDA

View Full Version : peace agreement??

Mikoto
03-24-2003, 05:55 AM
Greetings, just here to remind you all that Zormite and Samurai have a peace agreement. Yet some of you still attack us nonstop. What is the deal with this?

Kaiser2
03-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Neutrality, not really a peace treaty...either way, don't arrive and demand we stop people from PKing on tag, you think we watch everyone? we need names if we are to do anything

Mikoto
03-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Ahhh throwing names around is stupid, it just points fingers. All I'm asking is that the neutrality actually exist.

Tseng
03-25-2003, 01:46 AM
Wait, Samurai is telling another kingdom to not PK?

Yet another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

-Infinite-
03-25-2003, 01:48 AM
Not throwing fingers around. But if you want anything to happen we need names. Understand? :o

--And you think your Samurai's dont run around killing endlessly untill they get enough pleasure out of it? Exactly, now what were we talking about?-- :rolleyes:

Kaiser2
03-25-2003, 01:49 AM
Mikoto, if you want action taken, then I need names, duh.

LordZen
03-25-2003, 05:10 AM
Samurai and Zormite used to be in a common alliance. You know what happened though? Samurai kept recruiting hot headed antagonists.

The only real reason the kingdom got so big was because it had a few strong PKing members that were not punished properly for their continual abuse of members of other kingdoms--and so people of all kingdoms to some degree left their homes and joined Samurai JUST so they would not be targeted! Meanwhile, I have more and more complaints comming in about Samurai members treating my people badly, and openly talking badly about Zormite. I allowed for people to defend themselves, and in quite a few cases that ended up in some Samurai's dying, just adding to the hatred.

So, your kingdom decided to pull out of the alliance...and declare war with us. That was just horrible considering how long Dustari, Zormite, and Samurai had been pulling together against a common enemy: Astri.

The peace agreement was not a mutual peace agreement, technically. Zormite clearly defeated Samurai, I had your former Shogun mass an apology, and your kingdom was also forced to agree to a non-aggressive foreign policy toward Zormite. Not allies, but not enemies. The agreement basically boiled down to simply: "Samurai was not allowed to attack or become aggressive toward Zormite, until mine own discretion." In return, the Dustari-Zormite-Pirate alliance has left Samurai alone.

Remember, the current agreement we have came about as a result of you losing a war. It was not meant to hinder any actions of Zormite in any way. If you give us good reason to, we can still declare war and have the legal backing. Samurai was seen as a radical nation, and ever since the war--an unstable government. I simply meant to attempt to isolate my kingdom from further disruptions caused by a developing country.

When Samurai is stable, organized, and peaceful, I will lift the sanctions.

Still, if we are having problems as we always have, history should teach us that getting angry doesnt help. It would be best if you bring problems to the attention of those who can do something about it, rather than "eye for an eye" justice. Account names would help. You should also realize that it is usually Samurai who has caused the problems. So when you start yelling at us about such issues, it makes me want to stop and wonder if you were told the whole story by the Samurai who reported it, or just half.

GoZelda
04-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Mmm, just a question, but what is our political status? All the alliances and such... I mean, some days ago Forest were our enemie's, but there wasn't anything that told it, not here or anywhere else and when it ended i also didn't noticed until i checked Kingdom GUI.

Kaiser2
04-07-2003, 06:45 AM
think Cold War.

GoZelda
04-07-2003, 07:51 PM
Are we producing nuklear weapons? ;)

GreTheMage
04-07-2003, 09:06 PM
hope so :D

DenoriZakarum
04-07-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Tseng
Wait, Samurai is telling another kingdom to not PK?

Yet another case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Samurai isnt, Mikoto is, We do have neutrality, neutrality doesnt mean allies so we can pk, but it also doesnt mean we are at war so we wont pk you nonstop. Mikoto, callin someone a b*** then running from them to stop them form killing you isnt anyones fault but yours =/ ive seen you do it

LordZen
04-09-2003, 12:26 AM
does Mikoto still even have any power in Samurai? - - -

-Infinite-
04-09-2003, 02:45 AM
No i'm pretty sure that Dashio & Rahz are the leaders.