PDA

View Full Version : -Frolic Server-

slp
06-09-2001, 02:11 PM
Frolic's updates , new news, and anything thats needed to voice for frolic!

slp
06-09-2001, 02:18 PM
Staff -
* Shawn - Owner
* KJL - Owner
* Spearman - Head Gani Maker
* Sparkplug/Vincent V. - Events Admins
* Rie/Mage of Thunder - GFX
Thats main staff (Note- not including inside ppl ie. squall (Frolic Events))
Staff needed
* LAT-Admin/LAT
* NAT-Admin/NAT
Needed soon
* FAQ-Admin/FAQ
* Other

http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic

slp
06-10-2001, 01:26 PM
[COLOR=red] FTP Problems = levels timed for later
[COLOR=blue] now the wait soon for new levels.....

Lilman
06-11-2001, 10:55 AM
Could I be FAQ Admin? or FAQ?

slp
06-12-2001, 10:47 AM
a bunch of stuff for frolic is coming (When ftp gets up)
this to look forward too -
Updated Swim

Spar

4 new Quests (Bomy Suportive)

mountain climing boots/event

Gravity Quest/Events

and some more stuff

slp
06-12-2001, 10:47 AM
here it is

slp
06-12-2001, 10:51 AM
more ppl were on too take a look at frolic 14 ppl that were on for atleast 30 mins and still there are like 7 on now im happy to see some interest in the servers growth, and hope to see ppl back in the next week or so, and a constant amount of ppl that would stay on to watch it grow

there will be alot more when we got the main things done will go off under co. and have stefan gring frolic up twards the top of the list to let ppl know that theres new stuff and that theres alot of stuff to do

so thanks for looking and taking a while

Geovanie, was on too and seemed to have fun too so i hope pll stop bye again before frolic is done

slp
06-12-2001, 11:03 AM
anything u want about frolic
or any idea's or something wronge or whatever u need to say

Aknts
06-12-2001, 11:06 AM
Hey SLP I sent you a email to try out for Level Admin there is a couple of levels and I hope you like them.

Thanx,
Spanko

slp
06-12-2001, 11:31 AM
Spanko uve got a good sence in levels like the detail and disign i might just hire u

Aknts
06-12-2001, 11:51 AM
SLP Im glad you liked them and I can do way better if I know what Im making

slp
06-13-2001, 01:14 AM
now ftp is up but write access is not alowed so we are w/ out ftp again Stefan should do somthing about this soon i hope to fix the problem or more delayed projects

KJS
06-13-2001, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by slp
now ftp is up but write access is not alowed so we are w/ out ftp again Stefan should do somthing about this soon i hope to fix the problem or more delayed projects

when we get ftp to work then frolic will have some updates.. but tell then we are screwed.. with out ftp... :mad:

slp
06-13-2001, 11:48 AM
please say stuff about ur positions and anythign u ahve to add, feel free to tell ppl what ur making for frolic or anything that u want to add About frolic

Aknts
06-13-2001, 12:37 PM
Hey Im the new Level Admin for Frolic so if you would like to try out for LAt just send me some of your best levels to [email protected] I will get back to you ASAP. I will check it 5 times a day.

Thanx for your time,
Spanko

Admins
06-13-2001, 09:51 PM
If its not Under Contruction then I can move it
in the serverlist

KJS
06-13-2001, 09:53 PM
I think it is still under contruction...
I think slp was saying like once we get out of testing our npcs and stuff we will tell you...

slp
06-15-2001, 01:21 AM
heres a pic of the outside of the first quest, im currently working on the other 3 right now so here it is

slp
06-15-2001, 01:23 AM
yes it is a Heart quest also there will be a verry hard Quest for the time travel (insturment) no sure what its gunna be.
that ull need to get for getting into the past prezent and not sure but mabie a future.

slp
06-15-2001, 01:29 AM
what type of Items should we have (Frolic doesnt want destroctive weapons) mabie 1 thats not that bad but somthings that would be good (Just woundering)

slp
06-15-2001, 01:59 AM
ull need to use some Problem Solving (verry simple in this case) to beat this quests

slp
06-15-2001, 03:08 AM
almost finished quest1
heres a peak inside

Neonight
06-15-2001, 03:17 AM
The gif on the left side of the screen looks pretty cool. Who made it?

slp
06-15-2001, 04:09 AM
not sure i found it so im using it i dont know who maid it

slp
06-15-2001, 04:10 AM
Still not working right stefan ui need to get on this

KJS
06-15-2001, 05:37 AM
I dont think we should have future but past and present...

I thought of some really good cinma for some stuff....

and for the quest you should make it so they have to do things in the past and present just to get in the quest..

I have thought of a ton of new ideas (but I have to go)...

I will tell you when I get home....

I thought of some good ideas for the new intro I will be making (I am going to make it once I get home)...

so dont make the quest public until I get home (so you can hear my ideas on what we should do with the quest)

slp
06-15-2001, 02:54 PM
not only kjl, but i am going to say buy dor a week or so, my comp had some bad things goin and its going to get repard
im putting Spanko, and Sparkplug in charge.
sorry for the inconveniens, also stefan please fix ftp, and im sending my quest to a e-mail so i will put it up when i/kjl get back

sorry for all this trouble on frolic

SSmutz
06-16-2001, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by slp
please say stuff about ur positions and anythign u ahve to add, feel free to tell ppl what ur making for frolic or anything that u want to add About frolic
I'm the old level admin for Frolic. I made the park looking thing east of the starting house. And I fixed up some tile errors around the place, and thats about it. I had quit after about a week, tho, cuz my job in real life started getting really busy.

slp
06-16-2001, 04:24 AM
PLease listen either to Sparkplug or Spanko about frolic ftp, we need it fixed and also im gone for a while cause my comp needs repair so when me and kjl or one of the other get back then they will just go back tot here reg. jobs.
thanks

KJS
06-16-2001, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by SSmutz

I'm the old level admin for Frolic. I made the park looking thing east of the starting house. And I fixed up some tile errors around the place, and thats about it. I had quit after about a week, tho, cuz my job in real life started getting really busy.

right now I am not at home so I can not stay on long... Well the thing about that is thoughs levels are not like how you put them up...

We really liked them and liked your work...

but the thing is we uploaded a new map and then it didn't work out so I was left to upload the old map and I never had a copy of your levels

;-(

well if you ever get some time we will always have a job open for you...

mhermher
06-17-2001, 07:02 PM
Hi can i be NPC Admin i have very good levels and NPCs if you want i can make some levels with rain and other cool stuff

mhermher
06-17-2001, 07:03 PM
Or let me be Asst. Levels Admin i have cool levels ya know il make a screenshot and send u one later

KJS
06-18-2001, 12:14 PM
send in some of your work to
[email protected]

I will check it when I get home (that will be tuesday)

killer13579
06-19-2001, 07:40 AM
Hey can i be a NAT?

KJS
06-20-2001, 08:01 AM
hi everyone
I am back from my trip...

and to the person who said can I be a nat...

yes but you have to do the test....

http://kjl.square-net.com/frolic/join.php

you can get the test there...

ok and I also thought of a lot of cool ideas for frolic (a really good plot)....

it deals with the present and past....