PDA

View Full Version : Leaving as GBM Developer


Neonight
03-22-2003, 11:29 PM
You all know, probably, but I have left Graal Bomy Moon. My client has been acting up horribly lately, and I can't even connect to any of the servers.

When I can connect, I get immense lag on Graal Bomy Moon (i.e. NPCs won't load, I can't go to different levels, etc.)

I'll offer help when I can to anyone who needs it, though. ;D

JrTerrorist
03-23-2003, 12:49 AM
bye :(

Kaiser2
03-23-2003, 12:57 AM
see ya, I hope you fake fire people on other servers though :(

--Chris--
03-23-2003, 06:32 AM
That wasn't funny at all Vlad -_- I almost killed someone ^_^

Bleh, I'll miss you bro :(

magicbud3344
03-23-2003, 09:51 PM
i see no point of wokring for graal bomymoon while it remains on the gold server list.
anyways Bye?

Kaiser2
03-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by --Chris--
That wasn't funny at all Vlad -_- I almost killed someone ^_^

Bleh, I'll miss you bro :(

Yes it was funny :D I remember Trevor was all like...*sad* and you were like "OMGIDIDN"T"

tlf288
03-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser2


Yes it was funny :D I remember Trevor was all like...*sad* and you were like "OMGIDIDN"T"

huh wha? What happened?

Spark910
03-24-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
i see no point of wokring for graal bomymoon while it remains on the gold server list.
anyways Bye?

Maybe it will be moved?