PDA

View Full Version : It's enough for me


Birdbird_0
03-21-2003, 02:45 AM
Yup, No big goodbye, just a simple ta ta'

I've deleated my client and old files and such, I'm just going to let my account expire.

And I rather not go flaming or saying bad things about graal, its a very good program, so much could be done with it, though it's like nothing is.

I still want to see this graal3d, hoping its not an EverQuest Clone, if it is, I've giving up any tiny bit of hope I have left in graal.

But aside from that, Bang up job Stefan for The game, and Unixmad... stop trying to make graal into every other type of game, develop a style of its own, Graal is a 2D rpg that runs on low end computers, why make it an MMORPG with the MUD system? Why not make it a very large online community based on the graphical world of graal. A game is no fun when you have to work so hard to level and then have to work even harder for items.

Anway, I've said enough all ready
If you need me, My SN on AIM is Birdbird ZERO
and my e-mail is [email protected]

Bye :cool:

magicbud3344
03-21-2003, 03:07 AM
lator gator :(
and i'm not a fruit!

Devil
03-21-2003, 06:14 AM
Nice job on Graal? you're joking right, I read the logs of you bashing graal and going to give out unixmad's fax number to some of the SG111's guys.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-21-2003, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Devil
Nice job on Graal? you're joking right, I read the logs of you bashing graal and going to give out unixmad's fax number to some of the SG111's guys.
Proof for us, please

Devil
03-21-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Proof for us, please


umliak: hi birdy!
Birdbird ZERO: hui
umliak: would do me a small fave?
umliak: did you get a contract to work on g2k2?
Birdbird ZERO: I dont work on 2k2
umliak: you did at one time
umliak: you were sent a nondisclosure agreement contract form to fax to unixmad
Birdbird ZERO: yes
umliak: do you have it?
Birdbird ZERO: I've never "disclosed" anything about it.
Birdbird ZERO: I belive its in files in my room somewhere
Birdbird ZERO: but im too lazy to find it
Birdbird ZERO: why
umliak: i need it
Birdbird ZERO: eh
umliak: pweeze?
Birdbird ZERO: why work for graal anyway
umliak: happiness?
Birdbird ZERO: its just a peice of crap game
Birdbird ZERO: they mooch of your talent for thier own benifit.
umliak: sometimes, ya :-(
Birdbird ZERO: they do nothing with such a great engne besides try to be like everyone eys
Birdbird ZERO: else*
Birdbird ZERO: so untill they can find their own style forget them
Birdbird ZERO: if anything is going to save graal its oasis.
umliak: =/
umliak: please send me it
Birdbird ZERO: I dont know where it is
Birdbird ZERO: and its Unixmads responsiblity to give it to you
Birdbird ZERO: shows how he really cares.
umliak: neh i'm not even working for graal
Birdbird ZERO: then why do you need the NDA
umliak: because i'm a mooch who's a part of an underground team in search of the fax # in order to create havoc on unixmad because does exactly what you said he does
Birdbird ZERO: eh?
umliak: eh.
Birdbird ZERO: heh.
Birdbird ZERO: I dont have the fax number anymore
Birdbird ZERO: but if I did I'd give it to you
umliak: heh k

ZanderX
03-21-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Devil



edit

Posting other people's AIM conversations without consent of both parties is :cool:.

Not to mention that neither of them belong to SG111 considering SG111 isn't even part of the anti-Graal movement anymore.

Devil
03-21-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Posting other people's AIM conversations without consent of both parties is :cool:.

Not to mention that neither of them belong to SG111 considering SG111 isn't even part of the anti-Graal movement anymore.

Hah, you think you know it all, but you're quite wrong ;/

ZanderX
03-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Devil


Hah, you think you know it all, but you're quite wrong ;/

Unless SG111 made a humongous decision and decided to start up the Soundoff again (which, according to him in words conveyed from him by Trevor, he is not going to), then there IS no SG111 Soundoff.

Of course, I don't know as much as I used to as I'm not a sneakysneaky undercover person in the anti-Graal movement anymore.

Devil
03-21-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Unless SG111 made a humongous decision and decided to start up the Soundoff again (which, according to him in words conveyed from him by Trevor, he is not going to), then there IS no SG111 Soundoff.

Of course, I don't know as much as I used to as I'm not a sneakysneaky undercover person in the anti-Graal movement anymore.

Eh I know he isn't coming back, but there are still others around supporting it.

ZanderX
03-21-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Devil


Eh I know he isn't coming back, but there are still others around supporting it.

My point was that the Soundoff and SG111 don't exist in the anti-Graal movement anymore, that's all. Of course there are still people like Viper and e.

Devil
03-21-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


My point was that the Soundoff and SG111 don't exist in the anti-Graal movement anymore, that's all. Of course there are still people like Viper and e.

Yeah I know e and Viper, I speak to Viper everyday still almost, and haven't spoken to e in awhile, but he's the one that can DDOS the servers right up :)

Birdbird_0
03-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Devil

Log
Uh? that pretty much says everything I said in my first post, and as for the fax, why the hell should I care anyway?

"oh wow we're the lamers who want to bring down this game cause we have nothing else better to do"

I say let him have fun, and as for you, get that thumb out of your anus and please remove bandwith cap off your nerves.

I'll support the "The Grewal community is for nice people who do not flame and act like total dorkmaster goobers" Please reomve yourself from my field of view sir, I do not need to hear your lame attemts at nulling my credibility. If you have such a big problem with me confront me head on, I don't like being pointed at kid.

Devil
03-21-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

Uh? that pretty much says everything I said in my first post, and as for the fax, why the hell should I care anyway?

"oh wow we're the lamers who want to bring down this game cause we have nothing else better to do"

I say let him have fun, and as for you, get that thumb out of your anus and please remove bandwith cap off your nerves.

I'll support the "The Grewal community is for nice people who do not flame and act like total dorkmaster goobers" Please reomve yourself from my field of view sir, I do not need to hear your lame attemts at nulling my credibility. If you have such a big problem with me confront me head on, I don't like being pointed at kid.

Don't call me a kid when I'm probably older than you, you've quit, now go and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Birdbird_0
03-21-2003, 10:35 AM
we talked on aim, sorted it out, its pointless to argue.
SO yeah, thats about it.

ps, he got pwned by Unixmad, banned for CC fruad out of nowhere x_x

JrTerrorist
03-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Devil


Don't call me a kid when I'm probably older than you, you've quit, now go and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Please excuse me while I kick you out the door, show some respect to the bird.

Spark910
03-21-2003, 03:09 PM
Why am I not one bit suprised he left? He always seems to, then he comes back, starts projects, quits them and leaves graal. I think that because he is so good at one area there is too much pressure to be good and so he feels that he has to quit as its all too much.

Oh well I will try and catch up with you one time, BYE.

mhermher
03-22-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist


Please excuse me while I kick you out the door, show some respect to the bird. Stop sucking up to the bird.

PS: Birdo, i'm not suprised.. this is like the fourth time you have "quit".

JrTerrorist
03-23-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by mhermher
Stop sucking up to the bird.

PS: Birdo, i'm not suprised.. this is like the fourth time you have "quit".

Why would I want to suck up to him?

tlf288
03-23-2003, 06:16 AM
Well, Bird, it has been nice knowing you.

My history with the great bird:

I haven't now ye long, but even though it has been a short time, it has been a great time. You are a very smart individual, one of which I will miss from this community dearly. I wish I could change your thoughts, but I have to admit your right.

I first met you and started talking to you the week after Era was realesed, you hired me to the police force. You were a great guy to talk to, as I soon found out. Twords the end of your police chief career, actually at the end of it, you went crazy and had a massive corrupt "police-kill-everyone-on-server" rampage. Ah, fun times. After this I knew this would be good friendship, even though you still didn't really know me personally.

The second, and last, time we crossed paths were when you started the Graal2001 resurection project. You hired me as a scripter, which excited me greatly. This was when we really got to know each other, and I found out how smart and talented you really were. We became, atleast in my mind, good friends from this. Our trust grew until we trusted one-another very well. I think one reason you made me Manager of the Graal2001 project is because of this trust.

Well, I will still be bugging you on AIM all the time, even if you are working on your college work! It has been my totaly pleasure to meet you, and I hope we can become better friends.

I bid you, Birdbird_0, a very good farewell.

SQWUACK!

mhermher
03-23-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist


Why would I want to suck up to him?
Umm.. to get fame?
The "show some respect to the bird" showed it all.. why show respect to him and why not to others? Just cause he is popular? Just care everyone suck up to him? Well popular or not, birdbird is a idiot and will stay so within my thoughs.

CheeToS2
03-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Devil


Don't call me a kid when I'm probably older than you

then act your age.

tlf288
03-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by mhermher

Well popular or not, birdbird is a idiot and will stay so within my thoughs.

That was a childish remark. Just becasue you don't like someone or have some kind of personal grudge against them does not in anyway make them an idiot.

Kaiser2
03-23-2003, 10:10 PM
I really wish I'd have known Birdbird...I've heard great things about him...

mhermher
03-24-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by tlf288


That was a childish remark. Just becasue you don't like someone or have some kind of personal grudge against them does not in anyway make them an idiot.
This have nothing to do with like or disslike, the reason why i call him a idiot, is because he acts like one in my eyes.
And yes, i disslike him.. because he disslike me.

tlf288
03-24-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by mhermher

This have nothing to do with like or disslike, the reason why i call him a idiot, is because he acts like one in my eyes.
And yes, i disslike him.. because he disslike me.

How has he acted like an idiot? Yes, he does act "goofy" sometimes but never like an idiot.

I think you need to go look-up the word "idiot" in the dictionary.

Tseng
03-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by tlf288


How has he acted like an idiot? Yes, he does act "goofy" sometimes but never like an idiot.

I think you need to go look-up the word "idiot" in the dictionary.

What's that fun insult...

"Look up the word stupid in the dictionary, and you'll find a picture of someone smarter than you"

thats more fun than the looking up insult :)

JrTerrorist
03-24-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by mhermher

Umm.. to get fame?
The "show some respect to the bird" showed it all.. why show respect to him and why not to others? Just cause he is popular? Just care everyone suck up to him? Well popular or not, birdbird is a idiot and will stay so within my thoughs.

I show him respect because he's hillarious actually. I dont care for fame at all..
On Era when Angel was testing the cars.. he said "IWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheCa rIWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheC arIWannaDriveTheCar..." over and over and over.. and when he finally got to try it he made the strangest 'joyful' sound ever.. a sound ill NEVER forget o.O

Plus he made his bird talk to me during CS once ... o.o;;

Warcaptain
03-24-2003, 04:04 PM
hes a very unique person.. but i dont have much respect for him
he is talented but gets too much fame...

he started 2 projects that now will probably end up failing

2230 - was good but when bird left couldnt get graphics made and now is in the toilet

2001 - never thought it was good to begin with, and now is going to suck because it wont get finished as well

ive worked my ass off on my new enigma and i still havent gotten a server up for it

but birdbird merely asks stefan and it goes up, how fair is that?
even thuogh he quits all his projects.

mhermher
03-24-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist


I show him respect because he's hillarious actually. I dont care for fame at all..
On Era when Angel was testing the cars.. he said "IWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheCa rIWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheCarIWannaDriveTheC arIWannaDriveTheCar..." over and over and over.. and when he finally got to try it he made the strangest 'joyful' sound ever.. a sound ill NEVER forget o.O

Plus he made his bird talk to me during CS once ... o.o;;
Well, fun for you.. no need of telling me your life story.

tlf288
03-25-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain

2001 - never thought it was good to begin with, and now is going to suck because it wont get finished as well


Ha, **** you.

MrCharles
03-25-2003, 02:52 AM
Is Tyrial(Mhermher) actually banned or did he just set it like that?

zs0
03-25-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Warcaptain
hes a very unique person.. but i dont have much respect for him
he is talented but gets too much fame...

he started 2 projects that now will probably end up failing

2230 - was good but when bird left couldnt get graphics made and now is in the toilet

2001 - never thought it was good to begin with, and now is going to suck because it wont get finished as well

ive worked my ass off on my new enigma and i still havent gotten a server up for it

but birdbird merely asks stefan and it goes up, how fair is that?
even thuogh he quits all his projects.

Even though you are working on the New Enigma, most of the people that used to play there think the new one sucks! I loved playing Old Enigma, but then all the sudden 2k2 came out and you had to make that script where you could say something over that /say "message"... I don't know if I speak for EVERYONE that played old Enigma. But to me, New Enigma is going to be a crappy remake of 2k1 and 2k2 combined...:\

Tseng
03-25-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by MrCharles
Is Tyrial(Mhermher) actually banned or did he just set it like that?

No, he set it to that. I know this because he was posting after he set it to that.

Warcaptain
03-25-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by zs0


Even though you are working on the New Enigma, most of the people that used to play there think the new one sucks! I loved playing Old Enigma, but then all the sudden 2k2 came out and you had to make that script where you could say something over that /say "message"... I don't know if I speak for EVERYONE that played old Enigma. But to me, New Enigma is going to be a crappy remake of 2k1 and 2k2 combined...:\

that was a long ass time ago, and as ive said many times before, it was ONLY to test if i could do it, and to learn how. i quickly removed it when it was done

Kaiser2
03-25-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist

<input quote here>

Um...what 'joyful' sound? O.o?

JrTerrorist
03-25-2003, 10:11 AM
He did the craziest/scariest/girliest/wierdest laugh i've ever heard.. and something I dont plan on hearing again for a LONG time.. I hope..
(It was like a pig + 8 year old girl + hiyena[sp?]..)

Moblojoe
03-26-2003, 06:41 AM
You'll be back.
and I don't see why you gotta make a thread about you 'Quiting' every time. You still talk to your friends on Aim don't you? If not that through email?

Btw Jrterrorist to gain respect you must earn respect, Quiting on 3 projects (I consider him working on BM a project. Even though he did add a few things, the way treated his users while he was a manager on BM blowed the big one.) Really isn't a way to Earn respect in my book buddy =/

magicbud3344
03-27-2003, 12:52 AM
well he did make alot of suff for graal 2001 (bomy moon) and has also made a bunch of other stuff, and is in my opinons a good guy.

Moblojoe
03-27-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
well he did make alot of suff for graal 2001 (bomy moon) and has also made a bunch of other stuff, and is in my opinons a good guy.
Yeah he had talent that's true but he also had the tendecy to not finish what he starts.
I don't have much of a problem with him as much as I do with Kamuii I just dislike the fact that when Newmain was still called 2001 and when alot of people still came on I'd try and ask him something and he'd blow me off like it was nothing. Not only did he do this now but quite a few times before that.

However I don't really know him much as a person but he is a friend with Scarlett and most of scarlett's friends I get along with so I dunno really.

Kaiser2
03-27-2003, 03:47 AM
He's like Leonardo da Vinci ;)
Makes awesome things, but doesn't finish them often.

Moblojoe
03-27-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
He's like Leonardo da Vinci ;)
Makes awesome things, but doesn't finish them often.
I guess.. I wouldn't want to compare him to such a great person however =x

JrTerrorist
03-31-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
well he did make alot of suff for graal 2001 (bomy moon) and has also made a bunch of other stuff, and is in my opinons a good guy.

HE MAED DA AFRO HAT. YAY

Yesh, he made a lot of stuff for 2k1.. and .. was it hime who made that 1337 core pistol on Era? I used to own people with that thing all the time (before the reset..)

MilkyWay0016
04-02-2003, 04:55 AM
Bye, Bird-o :) The only way I really knew you was while I was in that Bird Mafia thing, but I'll be sad to see you go anyway
Good luck in the real world :D

Discharge
04-02-2003, 07:11 AM
There goes a good lad.

JrTerrorist
04-02-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Discharge
There goes a good lad.
Your sig scares me, kthxbai.

Discharge
04-03-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist

Your sig scares me, kthxbai.

No wait, come back. Pet her, she wont bite.

Judge_S
04-22-2003, 04:48 AM
Don't be silly Birdbird! I see you online right now!

:p

Spark910
04-24-2003, 08:19 PM
Hes quit about 3 times in last year, of course he hasnít gone. Itís just a free publicity campaign for when he returns and decides to start a project.

mhermher
04-24-2003, 08:39 PM
didnt he post in unix thread about PW hosting that he would want one?


DUM DUM DUM DUM

Spark910
04-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Yes he did.
He quit graal, didnt say about forums.

mhermher
04-25-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
Yes he did.
He quit graal, didnt say about forums.
If he buys that server, then he didn't quit graal.

Spark910
04-25-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by mhermher

If he buys that server, then he didn't quit graal.

Well hes quit graal, will buy server, thats when he will be back!