PDA

View Full Version : People

Selzar
03-20-2003, 07:36 AM
Today at 9:09 PM Pacific Time, I logged in and went into Tanarthia shop.
I was treated very bad. I was PK'ed, some even called me a SCAMMER.
Today Tranas Cryllin, was helping the PK'ers get me to die. Blocking the door, laughing, I quote " Haha Vahns gonna die =D"
Healing the enemy, and taunting me.
He says that Im going to be kicked out of zormite, thats why he was treating me bad.
I am wondering WHAT Did I do, I heard that people massed im a scammer-- this was fake , I do not scam.

Someone give me info on what happened. When I was gone.

DragonX
03-20-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Selzar
Today at 9:09 PM Pacific Time, I logged in and went into Tanarthia shop.
I was treated very bad. I was PK'ed, some even called me a SCAMMER.
Today Tranas Cryllin, was helping the PK'ers get me to die. Blocking the door, laughing, I quote " Haha Vahns gonna die =D"
Healing the enemy, and taunting me.
He says that Im going to be kicked out of zormite, thats why he was treating me bad.
I am wondering WHAT Did I do, I heard that people massed im a scammer-- this was fake , I do not scam.

I don't see why you had to flood my damn screen saying 'You are a mother fu****' when I was blocking everyone, not just you as you may believe. The world does not revolve around you. I wanted to see a fight and so I kept everyone inside so you guys could fight, if I wanted to I could of joined in but no I didn't. So then you come back and then you run and I kill you because you flood my screen. If only you hadn't flooded my screen -_-

ZeroFXSM
03-20-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Selzar

You know, you are quite bad at lying.

You scammed mista micro, I'm sure that accounts for why you said "I never scam". You are terrible at lying, and you are quite annoying.

sure we all make mistakes role play wise, but you go very far. Insulting people. We don't want you to be next to us, because we dont' feel you are trustable, running around maybe finding that chance to steal something.

And to sum up what I Just said just incase you can't read. I Do Not Like You.

Eh? :\

Kaiser2
03-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Vahn, since I haven't seen you on Graal in some time (or I did and forgot or something...) then here is a message...
I've been getting numerous reports of you scamming, PKing, violating RP rules, etc. So here it is, You have one, and I stress this ONE more chance. If you break RP rules again (like PKing on tag, scamming on tag, etc.) you will be removed from Zormite.

GoZelda
03-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Yeah, Vahn also stole my T-Rex kills and i heard he killed my brother Matin over and over again.

Kaiser2
03-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Well, if Matin is a member of an allied kingdom, then it's not possible.

About those Rex kills though...see, it's hard to say, because once, I was killing rexes, just standing in one place, anyone else could have gone to any of the other spawn points. Unfortunately, some guy who knows magic bullet, comes up, and attempts to kill the Rexes before I can. I can take them down in a few hits, and without me, that guy would've died in seconds because his speed was like...0.001 or something. Anyway, he fires off a spell, but I kill it before the spell even hits, and then he starts to steal the items from my kills because according to him "he hit it first" I truly think the whole Item drop should be changed, like, you automatically get the item added to your menu or something.

GoZelda
03-20-2003, 09:38 PM
No, i mean, if i kill a t-rex, i automatticaly get some stuff. You know how heavy a t-rex leg is? And then i get killed by a wolf or some other rex.Sorry, bad idea. Make it that only you can take it within,like, 1 minute.

Kaiser2
03-21-2003, 12:44 AM
a rex leg is what...27kg? you can always drop it? it'll only take like, a second or something. Maybe, to make this better, make it like an option or something, like "Pick up item or not" that way, if you want, you can make it so you automitically pick up stuff, or if you don't want to be weighed down, you choose the other mode. Of course, this would be hard to script, I believe.

Selzar
03-21-2003, 01:50 AM
wtf?
I don't remember the last time I was EVER in underground dungeon.
So this may have been liek 1 month ago x.x

GoZelda
03-21-2003, 08:11 PM
make something like auto pick-up and non auto-pick up, or make it that you have something like the /listen command i.e.
/pick-up 1 and that's only items like hearts and coins,
/pick-up 2 hearts,livers,coins, weapons
and so on

Kaiser2
03-21-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
make something like auto pick-up and non auto-pick up, or make it that you have something like the /listen command i.e.
/pick-up 1 and that's only items like hearts and coins,
/pick-up 2 hearts,livers,coins, weapons
and so on

That'd be annoying, and probably hard to script.

zell12
03-21-2003, 10:16 PM
That is stupid x.x

LordZen
03-22-2003, 12:08 AM
Probably only allowing the person who killed the monster or did the most damage, to pick up items within a set amount of time would be good. Not a minute though, that is far to long.

Kaiser2
03-22-2003, 01:10 AM
15 seconds=better.