PDA

View Full Version : UN.. o.o

JrTerrorist
03-20-2003, 05:45 AM
Wheres UN?

StoneCold316
03-20-2003, 05:49 AM
Well due to the fact that several "servers" are down...one of the DNS servers crashed, That would be why UN is down as well as Classic and Bomy Moon, and a few others that i missed..like I really care anyway

JrTerrorist
03-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Aww, I was hoping they took it down <=/

Devil
03-20-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist

Hopefully someone deletes the FTP a few times so it gets taken down >=D eh I just wish classic wouldn't go down aswell -_-

Darlene159
03-20-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Devil

Hopefully someone deletes the FTP a few times so it gets taken down >=D eh I just wish classic wouldn't go down aswell -_-

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JrTerrorist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both remarks, uncalled for...bashing other servers dont belong on the forums.
And saying you hope someone becomes corrupt and does a bannable offense is pretty lame

Questa
03-20-2003, 04:58 PM

Stop being stupid.

Devil
03-20-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Questa

Stop being stupid.

bah shutup, and Moon Goddess, don't get me started on Npulse :)

Spark910
03-20-2003, 05:21 PM
I hate the fact that nobody can get on here, in school, in the work space, in life and in the world!

Devil
03-20-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
I hate the fact that nobody can get on here, in school, in the work space, in life and in the world!

Hah, not everyone in the world was made to get along, live with it, er i mean look at *COUGH THE WAR COUGH*

Spark910
03-20-2003, 05:39 PM
Yeah thats what I hate!

And the fact America starts bombing in the middle of the night without all of the UNs offical backing is stupid.

And yes maybe we wern't but it doesnt mean you have to show hatred to everyone you meet.

melissa1988
03-20-2003, 05:47 PM
Dude...the UN DID approve this. Resolution 1441 specifically says if Iraq does not cooperate that they would suffer serious consequences. In the diplomatic world, "serious consequences" means war. The coalition of the willing are merely enforcing the resolution. France and co. just don't have the balls (and they disagree too) to help. But the fact remains, 1441 was passed unianimously. Just because 3 permanent members don't want to enforce it doesn't change the fact that it has to be enforced.

Anyone find it ironic that this was a thread about Unholy Nation and now we're talking about the UN?

Devil
03-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by melissa1988
Dude...the UN DID approve this. Resolution 1441 specifically says if Iraq does not cooperate that they would suffer serious consequences. In the diplomatic world, "serious consequences" means war. The coalition of the willing are merely enforcing the resolution. France and co. just don't have the balls (and they disagree too) to help. But the fact remains, 1441 was passed unianimously. Just because 3 permanent members don't want to enforce it doesn't change the fact that it has to be enforced.

Anyone find it ironic that this was a thread about Unholy Nation and now we're talking about the UN?

Gahha who cares, Arcadius calls me a spammer and he makes this thread in 2 places.

Darlene159
03-20-2003, 08:35 PM

bah shutup, and Moon Goddess, don't get me started on Npulse :)

Dont threaten me Devil, you are pushing it as it is

Mykel
03-20-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by melissa1988

Anyone find it ironic that this was a thread about Unholy Nation and now we're talking about the UN? THAAAAAAAANK YOU!!!!!!
God people are being such *****s. They have had YEARS!!!

zell12
03-20-2003, 10:30 PM
I think UN is corrupt, there are GPs that go around pking on tag, some go on RC and are never "on duty". The server is really laid back and I think it should have a GO Admin go on RC and supervise them for a few hours some day.

CasanovaCanavi
03-21-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by zell12
I think UN is corrupt, there are GPs that go around pking on tag, some go on RC and are never "on duty". The server is really laid back and I think it should have a GO Admin go on RC and supervise them for a few hours some day.

The FAQ's NEVER help me... =/ I've asked a couple of them and I never got any reply.. It's stupid.. ---

JrTerrorist
03-21-2003, 12:01 PM

Gahha who cares, Arcadius calls me a spammer and he makes this thread in 2 places.

Because no one was ersponding in the UN forum, durr?

PrinceDark
03-21-2003, 04:49 PM
That's because the GP Chief Xecutor is corrupt. That's also one of the main reasons I make sure whenever I go on there I harrass every staff member until they logg off RC, or I just plain kill every BTK member in sight until they run into no pk zones. It's funny that I haven't been jailed yet for it. They must not know how to warp players yet. :p
Almost everyone that works for UN is in the guild BTK.

ETD
03-21-2003, 04:52 PM
whenever i go on UN... the only staff i ever see is 'temp' Events team
=X

i mean, people hack all over the place, and i swear like 1/4 the PKers use a speed hack, because i have a fast computer, and T3 connection, and they run circles around me
=(
(doesn't mean i don't kill them anyways, since most people who PK with a speed hack can't handle the speed, and/or are new bies)

(OMG, you can't say n 0 0 b s here?) lol

CasanovaCanavi
03-22-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by ETD

(OMG, you can't say n 0 0 b s here?) lol

I know rofl! I think it's funny.

zell12
03-22-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by PrinceDark
That's because the GP Chief Xecutor is corrupt. That's also one of the main reasons I make sure whenever I go on there I harrass every staff member until they logg off RC, or I just plain kill every BTK member in sight until they run into no pk zones. It's funny that I haven't been jailed yet for it. They must not know how to warp players yet. :p
Almost everyone that works for UN is in the guild BTK.
Wow your a *****, better delete that before Nem sees it and ba.... nevermind, its in my quote. :p

Kinatt
03-22-2003, 11:00 AM
UN is a complete ***** place, you dont even have to upgrade your account they have a npc that lets you nto have to.

ETD
03-22-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Kinatt
UN is a complete ***** place, you dont even have to upgrade your account they have a npc that lets you nto have to.

I heard it got taken down...

which is good
=0

but their staff problem is still there... i mean, i don't like places that are too technical with the rules... but i dislike places that are too slack with the rules even more
=P