PDA

View Full Version : Samurai RPing, getting better, or worse?

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 02:26 AM
Not realyl a poll, but a statement, and I want your opinions on this.
First, Vahn kills Taharu(who was on tag), Vahn was off tag.
Then, Vahn kills Taharu(still on tag), but now on tag (or Taharu killed him before this, I'm not 100% sure.)
Then, Vahn and Taharu are at each other's throats, for a while.
Afterward, Taharu (now an ex-friend.) Tries to critical me when he thinks I'm AFK, and then attacks me, killing me when I'm off guard.

Why did Taharu attack me? He claims it's nothing personal, that he's just annoyed with Zormite, but why does Taharu have to fight back with fists and not words? Why attack me instead of explaining the situation to me or Zen first and letting us take action in reaction to what a Zormite member has done? Truly, this is just making things worse for our relations with Samurai. If a member of another kingdom has any thoughts, opinions, or worries, why attack us? why not ask us questions? I understand that Taharu was following RP rules after Vahn attacked him on tag and he fought back, but why drag someone else (me) into this battle? It's just making it worse for our kingdoms...

--Chris--
03-19-2003, 02:31 AM
I'm sorry but Samurai shouldn't even be considered a kingdom with the *****s running it.

zell12
03-19-2003, 03:16 AM
Vlad, stop becomming peronoid, watching what everyone does, seeing how good/bad they rp because it's getting annoying. The server is not properly built up enough to sustain a good enviroment for rping.

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 03:24 AM
I'm not getting paranoid, but being attacked 6 or so times by people when both of us are on tag is seriously against RP rules, I'm sure you other kingdoms can keep your people on leashes, can't you? And I don't really think calling me Vlad is a thing you should do, I allow only close friends who know me since G2k1 to call me that, since you hardly know me from there, then you should call me by my GK name, Morrolan.

zell12
03-19-2003, 03:29 AM
I know your name because I played graal2001. And there are no offical RP rules, just unwriten ones that people want to enforce.

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 03:31 AM
You may know my name, but you will never know who I really am (and I don't mean IRL or something) because of how you act.

And yes, there are unwritten rules, but it's the only thing we can work with...

LordZen
03-20-2003, 12:27 AM
The unwritten rules we should be following are the ones which are accepted by the people running the kingdoms in question or, in this case, the ones which have been generally accepted and tested repeatedly in this community.

Its pretty well accepted that people Pking with kingdom tags involved, is not good if those 2 kingdoms are not at war. Everybody knows it just creates more problems than we need.

The same is true about people respawning from their castle during wars and fighting on. It is annoying and angers kingdoms.

There are others, like going to another kingdom's island on-tag and destroying things being frowned apon...but that one I think was fixed and is now enforceable through script.