PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, they get to say hello!


MadWolf
03-19-2003, 12:17 AM
SO WHY NOT ME! Hello! Uhm... wow I'm not that intresting :rolleyes: .

Devil
03-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by MadWolf
SO WHY NOT ME! Hello! Uhm... wow I'm not that intresting :rolleyes: .

But...you're not new :p

MadWolf
03-19-2003, 12:55 AM
I kind of am, I take like 2 month breaks from the forums :D

Devil
03-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by MadWolf
I kind of am, I take like 2 month breaks from the forums :D

Who cares, I WANT TO SEE MORE GRAPHICS FROM YOU!

tlf288
03-19-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Devil


Who cares, I WANT TO SEE MORE GRAPHICS FROM YOU!

You can't have his GFX, they're all myne!

JrTerrorist
03-19-2003, 12:23 PM
MadWolf lives where I was born O:

Devil
03-19-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by tlf288


You can't have his GFX, they're all myne!

All your graphics are belong to me.