PDA

View Full Version : Time for an example of bad Forest RPing

Kaiser2
03-17-2003, 05:30 AM
Well, I was just sitting around, eating some food (IRL) and left my character sitting near some barrels (I was on tag, btw), then this guy on Forest tag runs in, trying to kill me, I successfully fend off the attack, and kill the guy in the process, but wait, it doesn't stop there. Later, Excalibur and some other people come in, talking and stuff, mentioning the guy who I killed and that he's a scammer, etc. Then, I tell Excal that the guy tried to kill me while on tag, and I ended up killing him, Excal's response: attack me, no, he couldn't talk to the people he's in charge of, he couldn't tell them to RP better, to stop attacking Zormites, no he couldn't do any of that, but he could attack me...pfft, many people complain that others can RP, but most of the time, they themselves can't RP.

BryanluvsJulia
03-17-2003, 05:32 AM
All kingdom have people that can't RP even Zormite. They need a Rp admin to enforce rules

Kaiser2
03-17-2003, 05:36 AM
Yes, we all know that, but I'm just saying, Excal is a high ranking Forest member, and an admin and oldbie on top of that, he of all people should know how to RP!

Selzar
03-17-2003, 07:26 AM
Um no thats just Forest I suggest We goto war.
lol

BryanluvsJulia
03-17-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Selzar
Um no thats just Forest I suggest We goto war.
lol
Well someone just posted that samurai can't RP so it's not just forest and Zormites are stealing gates and fences so that can't be good either.

Kaiser2
03-17-2003, 03:38 PM
We're not too sure about what happened to the gates...We think they may have been destroyed, and you can't steal fences.

busyrobot
03-17-2003, 07:42 PM
Till we have RP admins, the forums will have to do to report that sort of behavior.

I think a lot of powerful players get really bored, and suffer from boredom-maddness. PS Ran round PKing all Samurai he could find (not on tag mind you, I don't know if he was still in a Kingdom at the time, and I heard there was some dispute that put him over the edge) before he quit.

Excal kept poping up in Dustari with the rank of God, threatening to expell us if we did not silence our objections to his manifiestation.

That's what I call bored.

Kaiser2
03-17-2003, 09:12 PM
I normally don't have anything against Excal, but *cough*corruptbishheisandshouldlosesomerightsforhi scorruptways*cough*

zell12
03-17-2003, 10:30 PM
What rights do I got to lose? I have no special items, npcs, nothing on GK that allows me to be above anyone else.
Also, I was not told about his "bad rping skills" by you, I seen you attacking him, so I defended him. I was not aware of the complete situation and all I saw was a member of my kingdom being attacked.
If there are diplomatic issues, your Ambassador or King should talk to me or my Ambassador and things will be resolved peacefully. I will now make it aware to my members that we are not an agressive kingdom like we were when Zurkibra was king.

Sorry for any innconvence that incident may of caused and I will be willing to repay any loss you suffered, but, you will have to return any tokens my member lost when he died.

Oh and when I was on the dustari tag that day, it was a global tag in the Guild CP. Figured I could have some fun with the new players. hehe ^_^

brock128
03-18-2003, 12:56 AM
But still, it's bad RPing. Killing on tag without a reason is BAD.

Kaiser2
03-18-2003, 01:05 AM
Excal, here is a Recap of what happened:
I was sitting, doing nothing
He runs in to kill me, but me, trapped, had nothing to do but fight back, and he died, it was his own fault for attacking me, thus I have the right to fight back, since running wasn't an option (I wass trapped with barrels on three sides and him on the fourth.)
Then, when he died, he was on Forest, and switched to peaceful. I stayed where I was, and you and Alex, etc, came in.
I told you exactly what happened (that he attacked me and I was forced to kill him, etc.)
Then you come out swinging at me...
Also, my earlier comment about your rights, etc. You must have SOME rights to be able to set your tag to God <name> of Dustari when you weren't in Dustari.

Tseng
03-18-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser2

Also, my earlier comment about your rights, etc. You must have SOME rights to be able to set your tag to God <name> of Dustari when you weren't in Dustari.

He was abusing a global guild we had in the days of graal2k1.

Kaiser2
03-18-2003, 01:25 AM
Still, he can do that but the rest of us can't...

zell12
03-18-2003, 04:30 AM
I was no aware of the current situation, and all I seen was you attacking him. Thats it. I must defend my members if attacked upon.
Also, please read what I typed in my above message. I was having fun with the old Global Guild Tag that was made when people from dustari wanted to play here.

Kaiser2
03-18-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by zell12
I was no aware of the current situation, and all I seen was you attacking him. Thats it. I must defend my members if attacked upon.
Also, please read what I typed in my above message. I was having fun with the old Global Guild Tag that was made when people from dustari wanted to play here.

Get it through your thinck head! I was not (WAS NOT) attacking him, I was just STANDING there by the time you came, he died earlier when he attacked me, by the time you arrived, he was already on Forest island switching to peaceful mode, by the time you arrived I didn't even have a weapon out(I think.) Plus, after you arrived, a minute later, the guy who I killed arrived, and was on peaceful, so how tf was I attacking him when you were there?

zell12
03-19-2003, 03:17 AM
Read what I say, and stop skimming through my type because it is becomming annoying answering the same 2 questions 5 times.

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by zell12

As I have stated, over and over, when you arrived, I was NOT attacking him, he was even on peaceful mode at that point! Maybe YOU should stop skimmimng through MY posts?

zell12
03-19-2003, 03:31 AM
I was in the building talking with alex, I had no clue he attacked you before. I already told you that. But when I saw your sword swining at him, peacefor or not I didn't know. I defended him.

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 03:33 AM
A) I don't have a sword
B) I didn't have a weapon out. (I think)
C) Why would I attack him? He clearly made no move at me the second time I encountered him, so I have no reason to attack him.

zell12
03-19-2003, 03:49 AM
Stop lying k? I wouldn't attack you for no reason.

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 03:52 AM
You have attacked me 2 times before, for no reason, and you also cast cause flu on me, so either way, you are the liar.

Also, my main weapon is a Naginata, not a sword.
Plus, there were like, 5 other people there too, and your memory might have registered them to be the person who swung the sword, but because I was the one talking, you attacked me.

zell12
03-19-2003, 04:53 AM
Whatever, I'll attack if if i'm not on tag, and if I have to on tag for defencive purposes.

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 05:09 AM
For the thirtieth time, there was no defensive purpose for you to attack me that time, your man attacked me, and paid with his life for his insolence, I'm never the aggresor, so you might as well just apologize and finish this arguement.

zell12
03-19-2003, 05:32 AM
I still not heard why he attacked you and mabey it was for a good reason. And I already said I was sorry if you refer to my first, and second replies. :o

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 05:53 AM
Wanna know the reason why he attacked me? I'll go back in time to my first meeting with him.

I was minding my own business, checking forums, etc, until I hear I am being attacked. I click to Graal, see him attacking me, and I fight him to near death, at that point, he runs away. I follow him, but he signs off where T-Rexes were, this being the first time I have been attacked by a person, didn't let him off the hook, so I was fighting some Rexes while waiting for him. I didn't wait long, and, giving him a chance to escape, I didn't attack him as soon as he signed on, as before, he ran, and I followed, eventually I spared his life for a measly 20 plat. (He was off tag this whole time, but I wasn't, and I don't enjoy being attacked, and since he attacked first, I have the right to fight back. Also, he was a memeber of Samurai at that time) Anyway, shortly later, he asks me if he can join Zormite, I thought to myself "He fits the requirements, so I'll add him, and if he does anything out of line, I'll have him removed." His zormite life didn't last long, because the next time I saw him, was him bearing down on me with his weapon, while I was partially AFK, eating some rice. You know the story from that point on, Excal. I'd reckon that he's just holding a grudge because I fended off his attack, but hey, you never know.

zell12
03-19-2003, 10:14 PM
I'll talk to him, and I already told you, if there are any problems with a member whom has their tag on, you can talk to your Ambassador/King and get him to pm me or my Diplomat that is on. If nessary, contact me directly, and the matter will be solved without bringing arguments to the forums that aren't ment to be here.
I'll be on today and I will give out my warning to them all.

Kaiser2
03-20-2003, 02:55 AM
Sometimes, Forums are the only way to go...

zell12
03-20-2003, 06:20 AM
Yeah, except when there is a rule that says threads like this are illegal.

Kaiser2
03-20-2003, 06:26 AM
I'll take one copy of the rule book...

zell12
03-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Rules are posted on the main forums. You are unable to see them because you set your settings to "view threads only newer then 30 days" or such.

Kaiser2
03-21-2003, 12:45 AM
Yeah, alright, I'll go check it out next time I got a moment to spare.