PDA

View Full Version : I am back.


PastAustin
03-12-2003, 09:48 AM
Hewwo Everyone! I am back. ;) I have missed you all and I am looking forward to serving Graal in any way I can. I hope that not too much has changed though I am sure that I will have to get used to some new aspects of Graalian life. I am here to help everyone. I love scripting still. I will not necessicarily script an entire script for you, however I will help you out, or if you are having troubles with NC or looking for help in general I have nothing else to do. My local aim screen name that I use for graal stuff is papwned and it is open to anyone who needs anything at all, I should be on pretty often. My personal screen name is PastAustin, if I get a request to that screen name for a script, etc I'll block ya. =P I can't wait to see you all around. Have a nice day.
-Nick (PastAustin)

Devil
03-12-2003, 09:51 AM
I heard someone else has possession of your account aswell, make sure to change your pass ok.

PastAustin
03-12-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Devil
I heard someone else has possession of your account aswell, make sure to change your pass ok.

o.O this account? PastAustin? I gave away my old account, Nick P2P, cause it was Classic upgraded. This account is person free.

Devil
03-12-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by PastAustin


o.O this account? PastAustin? I gave away my old account, Nick P2P, cause it was Classic upgraded. This account is person free.

I'm pretty sure someone else had possession of it.

PastAustin
03-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Devil


I'm pretty sure someone else had possession of it.

communists. i hate changing my password. it always is something like:
SD2FASD3423423412DSFSD2134342
which isn't that bad, but yeah, communists. o well.

Devil
03-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by PastAustin


communists. i hate changing my password. it always is something like:
SD2FASD3423423412DSFSD2134342
which isn't that bad, but yeah, communists. o well.

Don't ya just hate them.

Dude6252000
03-12-2003, 03:07 PM
OMG. PA, I remember you from the good old days of Graal2001 :(

adam
03-12-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by PastAustin
Hewwo Everyone! I am back. ;) I have missed you all and I am looking forward to serving Graal in any way I can. I hope that not too much has changed though I am sure that I will have to get used to some new aspects of Graalian life. I am here to help everyone. I love scripting still. I will not necessicarily script an entire script for you, however I will help you out, or if you are having troubles with NC or looking for help in general I have nothing else to do. My local aim screen name that I use for graal stuff is papwned and it is open to anyone who needs anything at all, I should be on pretty often. My personal screen name is PastAustin, if I get a request to that screen name for a script, etc I'll block ya. =P I can't wait to see you all around. Have a nice day.
-Nick (PastAustin)


Welcome Back!!!

:eek: :eek: :D

--Chris--
03-12-2003, 11:07 PM
I remember when him from when I was a **** on 2k1 too x.x

MrCharles
03-12-2003, 11:23 PM
hey you can rate these threads. ill rate this one a 2.

welcomebakc

PastAustin
03-13-2003, 04:03 AM
Thanks all. I remember you guys too! Hello all. Sorry I didn't originally post this in here, I didn't see the Hello and Goodbye Forum, thanks mod who moved it. I hope to be seeing you guys around more!
    -PastAustin

Dude6252000
03-13-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by PastAustin
Thanks all. I remember you guys too! Hello all. Sorry I didn't originally post this in here, I didn't see the Hello and Goodbye Forum, thanks mod who moved it. I hope to be seeing you guys around more!
    -PastAustin
It was just created, I don't blame you for missing it. :P

someweirdperson
03-13-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by PastAustin


communists. i hate changing my password. it always is something like:
SD2FASD3423423412DSFSD2134342
which isn't that bad, but yeah, communists. o well.

Lmao I bet you just said somebody's password ;)

Darlene159
03-13-2003, 04:35 PM
Welcome back PastAustin

JrTerrorist
03-15-2003, 09:50 AM
Are you gonna change everyones name/head to yours again? You power abuser you ;)

Neglegence2002
03-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by PastAustin
Hewwo Everyone! I am back. ;) I have missed you all and I am looking forward to serving Graal in any way I can. I hope that not too much has changed though I am sure that I will have to get used to some new aspects of Graalian life. I am here to help everyone. I love scripting still. I will not necessicarily script an entire script for you, however I will help you out, or if you are having troubles with NC or looking for help in general I have nothing else to do. My local aim screen name that I use for graal stuff is papwned and it is open to anyone who needs anything at all, I should be on pretty often. My personal screen name is PastAustin, if I get a request to that screen name for a script, etc I'll block ya. =P I can't wait to see you all around. Have a nice day.
-Nick (PastAustin)
oshiyt, its Past, i havent talked to you in ages, :D

Milkdude99
03-15-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist
Are you gonna change everyones name/head to yours again? You power abuser you ;) yes and I will have him start with yours! :D

JrTerrorist
03-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Please dont encourage him :(

Milkdude99
03-16-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist
Please dont encourage him :( It was a joke Arc , I have known PastAustin for quite some time and he knows I wouldn't allow that on Npulse.

Qwert616
03-16-2003, 03:14 AM
Hm, that's weird.

Why is "Rate Thread" option active in this forum?

JrTerrorist
03-16-2003, 06:16 AM
So we can rate whether we care if they leave/enter our bootyful forums? O.o

PastAustin
03-17-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by JrTerrorist
Are you gonna change everyones name/head to yours again? You power abuser you ;)

LMMFAO! Stupid SK. He made me do it i swear!

Originally posted by Neglegence2002

oshiyt, its Past, i havent talked to you in ages, :D

Yeah man! Whats up?! Long time no see! IM me sometime!

Originally posted by JrTerrorist
So we can rate whether we care if they leave/enter our bootyful forums? O.o

WooooooT! You all want me to stay! WooHoo!!!!
:p Can't blame you all.

Soul-Blade
03-17-2003, 02:58 AM
Hey...you from the late NW, are you not? Heh...