PDA

View Full Version : Books

MilkyWay0016
03-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Does anyone here collect books, besides just to write in? If so, could you post the information your book contains :) I have 2 right now, and a lot more at my house I'll post later.
Testament of Religions
This document contains knowledge concerning
the diety Leucetious, known as Lord of Storms, King of Thunder and Lightning and Sky Lord
---
nfortunately the rest of the information is
hopelessly garbled!]
---
The next passage is written by the hand of Queen Kiou L'eos Nightrose of Dustari in the 2nd year
Attacktype(s): Electricity
Resistance(s): Electricity +30 (Holy Possession: Electricity +95)
Vulnerable: n/a
Attuned: Electricity Wounding Missiles
Repelled: Restoration
Denied: Protection Turning
Special: n/a
Granted Spell(s): Divine Shock (low level) Cause Critical Wounds (medium level) Windstorm (medium level) Cause Many Wounds (medium level)
Altar Effect(s): Remove Curse Enchant Weapon (medium)
Holy Relic(s): Mithril Chainmail of Electricity (high level rare)
"Scroll"
Holy Relic(s): Mithril Chainmail of Electricity (high level rare)
This beastiary contains:
---
*** Medium guard ***
(very slow movement)(reflect missiles)(see invisible)(wield weapon)(wear armour)(spellcaster)(unaggressive)(armour +65)(resist magic +30)

Kaiser2
03-07-2003, 03:18 AM
OMG, I'm collecting books too! I have like...20 or so in my possession :] and Excal is collecting too, I think.

Truly, I don't want to post the info inside, at least not yet, some of it is REALLY awesome stuff, and I'm going to keep it mostly secret till I think it's time to release it, but I will tell it to trusted individuals who ask me for the info :o

--Chris--
03-07-2003, 04:33 AM
I got one, I think it's called "permanent curse" or "ever lasting curse" or something like that in it...I can't read it though and I'm like near lv10 mental =/ I think it tells you how to make your curse actually do something or be more effective...

Qwert616
03-07-2003, 04:36 AM
I started to collect books when I use to play. I lost them all when I reset my character though. :(

Kaiser2
03-07-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
I got one, I think it's called "permanent curse" or "ever lasting curse" or something like that in it...I can't read it though and I'm like near lv10 mental =/ I think it tells you how to make your curse actually do something or be more effective...

Maybe I can read it for you :O

zell12
03-07-2003, 05:41 AM
Yes, I have two houses filles with bookshelfs. Its a library, and you can read all the books there, but in order to get in I need insurance so I know you wont steal my books. :) Something very valuable that I know you wont leave behind for some books. And no, I won't steal it because then I'd lose my tag for Forest, have a bad reputation...etc....

Kaiser2
03-07-2003, 07:02 AM
I still don't trust Excal, on account of him attempting to kill me at least twice so far...for no apparent reason too.

zell12
03-07-2003, 04:08 PM
I only kill one person and thats vahn, I just attack people for no reason when i'm bored but i'd never kill you. :p
Besides, i'm always on tag while on the island... meaning none of that for me. :)

But I don't really care if you don't want to go in, it doesn't bother me if you don't want mental exp and also learn some funky information and also some maps.

--Chris--
03-07-2003, 07:21 PM
People that I trust most online: Jourdan, Aris, Tseng and Excal.

Kaiser2
03-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Chris, you don't trust your old pal Morrolan e'Drien/Vlad Taltos? I'm hurt now :(

And Excal, my weapon is growing stronger (well, my latest one) so don't attack me, it might not be fun for either of us next time :) Yeah, um and...you cast diseases on me! man, just be glad that I'm a pacifist in real life, and that it passed over into my gaming, or else I'd be a powergamer too.