PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse PLayerworld

Enigma_GP8
06-09-2001, 03:26 AM
hello my name is evildred144 and this is the description of my playerworld .

eclipse will have many interesting things to show besides its 2000 outside levels it will have pets that must be fed or they will die and they have a happy meter that you have to keep full. the pets will be able to be killed by other pets and also there are many special classes that you can be like our robot class that allows the players to transform into giant robots (2 graal men big) and they have special lasors and shields that can be used on them. we also have many other interesting things like a original hp system mp system,exp system. eclipse also has other things that you can transform into to be like frogs and gargoyles. some of our events that are being made are skateboarding snowboarding,basketball(maybe) football soccer and maybe even golf. the lakes that surround eclipse will have sharks in it to cause harm to the players and also certain pets may be able to defend these off. we even will have things some of the attacks from dragonballz that we have made original heads and gifs not a single one was tooken from a game and graal and was hand drew just like the robots and frogs. we will have a weather system that interacts with the temperatures of the day and also we will have a day and night system that is realistic to modern day time aka 24 hours is 24 hours. things may be added as time progresses but this is the basis of eclipse

activeconvict
06-09-2001, 04:09 AM
Sounds nice.

BladeEchidcat
06-09-2001, 08:09 AM
Waay too complicated.

Enigma_GP8
06-09-2001, 12:49 PM
not really because i got 2 of the best scripters out there. their names are shoeyfighter and shadow knight

Psyker
06-09-2001, 11:45 PM
so, its theme is in the future. looking forward to it :)

Falcor
06-10-2001, 04:34 AM
Pets have been done on TOT already =\

I kinda dont like peple stealing my stuff (even though its not a stolen script) but.. thats your problem you'll have to live with... And Ill have to live with aswell.

grim_squeaker_x
06-10-2001, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
Pets have been done on TOT already =\

I kinda dont like peple stealing my stuff (even though its not a stolen script) but.. thats your problem you'll have to live with... And Ill have to live with aswell. pets were first done on graal2001 is what it actually is... :p

Falcor
06-10-2001, 04:52 AM
Those are bomies if you havnt noiced.

grim_squeaker_x
06-10-2001, 04:54 AM
Those are bomies if you havnt noiced. They're bomy pets, so basically they're pets.

Falcor
06-10-2001, 04:55 AM
There not like dogs and cats... I mean. I made them so you can play w/ them. and fetch balls. and feed and put them to bed....

no bomy pet can do that yet...

T-Squad
06-10-2001, 04:58 AM
shoey fighter is one of the best scripters? you really need to know who knows how to script and who doesnt...

grim_squeaker_x
06-10-2001, 04:58 AM
There not like dogs and cats... I mean. I made them so you can play w/ them. and fetch balls. and feed and put them to bed....

no bomy pet can do that yet... Well but in a way the first pets were bomy pets, you just added lots of things to them. But anyway, bomy pet's are mroe for fun, ToT pets are more for people wanting to not only have fun but spend time caring for them.

Falcor
06-10-2001, 05:00 AM
This sounds like Tempest of time, Only we got hidden stuff you guz cant copy cuz you dont know about it. hehehehe... Its fun working behind the scenes.

Falcor
06-10-2001, 05:04 AM
Originally pets were only for osmething to do while the world was being build. but they got popular so I improved on them....

I wish everyserver was unique but thats quite imposible. Most servers up now are mainserver rip-offs and Valikorlia copy cats...

CJH
06-10-2001, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by Enigma_GP8
hello my name is evildred144 and this is the description of my playerworld .

eclipse will have many interesting things to show besides its 2000 outside levels it will have pets that must be fed or they will die and they have a happy meter that you have to keep full. the pets will be able to be killed by other pets and also there are many special classes that you can be like our robot class that allows the players to transform into giant robots (2 graal men big) and they have special lasors and shields that can be used on them. we also have many other interesting things like a original hp system mp system,exp system. eclipse also has other things that you can transform into to be like frogs and gargoyles. some of our events that are being made are skateboarding snowboarding,basketball(maybe) football soccer and maybe even golf. the lakes that surround eclipse will have sharks in it to cause harm to the players and also certain pets may be able to defend these off. we even will have things some of the attacks from dragonballz that we have made original heads and gifs not a single one was tooken from a game and graal and was hand drew just like the robots and frogs. we will have a weather system that interacts with the temperatures of the day and also we will have a day and night system that is realistic to modern day time aka 24 hours is 24 hours. things may be added as time progresses but this is the basis of eclipse

Sounds cool, but with only two scripters will alot of skill, it may take a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG while.

Enigma_GP8
06-10-2001, 05:08 AM
yea but you dont know who had pets first because i didnt send in eclipse to try to get up as a test server, plus ive been working on eclipse for a bout a year. dangit stefan stop making me have to redo the scripts because of the versions! and if you ask someone that knows about eclipse we have been advertising for a while now ... (it didnt get us far) . plus who is going to complain our pets do different things and plus we make stefan look good not us half the time.

Neonight
06-10-2001, 05:10 AM
I was told yesterday by someone (not naming) that SK quit Graal....

Falcor
06-10-2001, 05:11 AM
SK never talks to me anymore, But I think he has famly problems which I will not discuss.

Falcor
06-10-2001, 05:12 AM
I was also told by someone that Shoey Fighter quit Graal

Falcor
06-10-2001, 05:12 AM
Aint that ironic?

Enigma_GP8
06-10-2001, 05:20 AM
shadow knight did not quit . there a plenty of imposters out there like the one in dx. and shoeyfighter hasent quit either or he would have posted it on the shadow dragons website and killed my webaccess. plus people are just saying this because the ftp is down (not unusual)

T-Squad
06-10-2001, 05:24 AM
this is stupid, why would someone on a RC account for a DIFFERENT server advertise their own? that is NOT what those accounts were made for, if anything you should be talking about Enigma, not you own server.....

XilosTinsu
06-10-2001, 07:07 AM
I've heard SK talk about it quit a bit, sounds cool, I wanted to help but he never told me anything.

Enigma_GP8
06-10-2001, 07:20 AM
what can you do??????????? secret

XilosTinsu
06-10-2001, 10:25 AM
Well I'm a good Level maker, and I'm pretty decent with NPCs, not super like Shadow Knight but not crappy like some people, lol I know how to do more then putexplosion :)