PDA

View Full Version : My Event Ideas

ZeroFXSM
03-02-2003, 08:36 AM
These are my events, something I came up with, if you've used it once, I prob never saw you using it, therefore I can't be blamed for seeing it. Anyway. here we go. You are free to use these events if you care to do so.. I'm just giving out ideas (please post comments as well

How much do you look like a ______?
This is the first contest, I used it once when I held a event. Within the blank I put [u]barbarian[/b]. It worked out okay, only 7 people showed up but most people turn off masses so it doesn't matter. I did use a panel of 3 judges. This was done at tarnathia magic shop.

Rules:
Each player has 20 minutes to get ready and look as much as a ________ as they can. Then come to a desired location and wait for everyone else.

Once the event starts, one by one each player will come infront of the panel and show off their stuff. They will show:

Each View of their dress-up
Their attack
Their ________ Attack Style

Afterwards, The they will recieve a total score from 3 judges. Each score is out of 10.

Prizes:
Well I gave 250 plats + 15 diamonds to the winner... But I think there should be 1st prize and 2nd prize..

1st prize gets 300 + 3 diamonds
2nd prize gets 150 + 2 diamonds
Every other contestant should get 1 diamond.

Soccer Match !
I know this event isn't that original, But it works, I attempted to hold on but most players don't know where the soccer field is. And I wasn't able to get a team going.

Rules:
The players must gather together and form teams, first people to get 2 teams of 5 players each are going to be the contestants. Each team needs

1 Goalie
3 Regular Players
1 Captain

First team to 10 points wins!

Prize:
A good prize is 5 diamonds to each player on the winning team.

Kaiser2
03-02-2003, 08:54 AM
I like the fashion contest idea :D it should be a real event.

FFXRikku
03-14-2003, 02:19 AM
Yeah, that would be cool. :)

zs0
03-28-2003, 04:20 AM
That sounds stupid... Every other non-p2p server has that event.. It always is stupid

(only using the word stupid because everything else is censored)