PDA

View Full Version : While on tag yours supposed to RP so...

zell12
02-24-2003, 08:25 PM
Why don't any of you RP at all? -_- Ever since Boukon became Shogun, Samurai has been ****. Harsh, yes, but it's true. :( Boukon, and voodoo and other people go around pking on tag, and it just isn't right. If you want to pk, go off tag.

Selzar
02-25-2003, 06:50 AM
omfg dont tell us to ROLE pLAY
NOONE ON THE SERVER ROLE pLAYS
and each time I DO role play people mess it up.

Kinatt
02-25-2003, 05:34 PM
... ... asking a samurai to roleplay is like asking Kaimetsu to give up an argument, its just not going to happen.

Larrien
02-25-2003, 07:11 PM
Earlier today, Locke and I were in Bomboria. Paradiesapfel (Voodoo) came up and kept hitting Locke, so me, being on peaceful, tried to block him. Paradies wasn't on tag at first, so I figured he'd just go away, and Locke and I could resume what we were doing. I was wrong. Voodoo put on his tag and kept coming after us, to the point where it got sickening. Locke was almost killed but managed to get away.

Samurai never role-played when Rahz was leader. Rahz was a nice guy but he never did much in the role play department. Samurai needs a new leader and it needs help. You let in every powerful mindless idiot. That's not kingdom role-playing. You're making me sick. I wish the old Samurai was back. :(

Larrien
02-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Selzar
omfg dont tell us to ROLE pLAY
NOONE ON THE SERVER ROLE pLAYS
and each time I DO role play people mess it up.

Could your response e any more uneduacted? Fine, no one on the server role plays a lot. Ever consider the fact that it's because of people like you? No one messes it up. You mess it up for the people who want to role play. Next time consider the facts before making replies that make you look like an idiot. Hey, aren't you guy that cursed me with Ogma? Yeah, you were blocking the scroll of stealing from my friend Aramas. :rolleyes:

Zurkiba
02-25-2003, 09:29 PM
If Samurai isn't going to start Role Playing then I will issue the problem to Stefan.

Kingdoms are made to be kingdoms that RP... not guilds that PK.

feivel
02-25-2003, 09:40 PM
The reason no one roleplays is because each and every person says "no one else RPs and if I RP someone else will mess it up." and then when people tell you to RP anyway they think "well it wont work if im the only one roleplaying." pull your heads out of your asses and RP because the more people that do it, then even more people will do it, cus I said so so :P

zell12
02-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Rahz, your are just below Shogun as you being Emperor. Why don't you straighten things up since you have the most experance being the Samurai leader. =/ I don't really care what you do off-tag. It's what goes on while you are on-tag that botheres me and other of others.

Locke_boy
03-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Blah, this "on-tag" and "off-tag" crud has to stop. Whether you're on or off tag, you're still PART OF THE KINGDOM, go ahead and say "/kingdom profile" .. I always try my best to RP, but it is difficult sometimes, when I get responses like "wut r u tlaking abut" or "lol wtf" .. but that's what (( OOC messages are for, explaining things and such )). As for Selzar trying to RP, every time he'd try to PK me (I'm out of battle mode now because it wasn't worth the effort) he'd ramble on about how I "talk s__t" and how I'm a "f____t" and a "b___h" and other crud like that. If that's RPing, shoot me now.

PKing shouldn't be tolerated in kingdoms AT ALL unless it is part of RPing in some way (and still, there, it has to be a GOOD reason, not "omfg he stole mai palts like wtf nub").

Just my two cents ..

zell12
03-03-2003, 09:25 PM
Only person now that PKs from Samurai is Boukon. I don't realy care thoguh, as long as he is off tag and has a good reason. (Vahn was booted hehe)

Kinatt
03-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Yes, boukon just likes to hit people alot but he doesn't kill mostly. He likes to see people run around

Zurkiba
03-04-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Only person now that PKs from Samurai is Boukon. I don't realy care thoguh, as long as he is off tag and has a good reason. (Vahn was booted hehe)
Still not good enough. The Leader of a kingdom who PKs is bad. No matter what, the King should be RPing 24/7 while he's on graal. Otherwise he doesn't deserve it.

MKSLAYER
03-04-2003, 02:18 AM
hopefully the kingdom will straigting out cause myself and baywatch1 have been working on some "good stuff" for samurai and if this continues i for one shall not upload it :-/ and this is a hard fact. if you want to PK go to Unholy Nation not Graal Kingdoms. no graal is not strickly RPG stefan said so but when your on tag you have to or risk war with other kingdoms if this does not stop i will asure you all that war will come upon samurai SO STOP!!!! and get this i've had kills stolen from fellow samurai's *cough* Tohmmy*cough*:grrr: :grrr: SO FIX IT NOW!!!!

Kaiser2
03-04-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by zell12

Actually, Voodoo PKs too, I was minding my own business in a store, then he runs up and hits me, to test if I was in bmode, he runs behind the counter, and then casts a spell, I think, ah, it's nothing, just prolly Charisma or something, instead it turns out to be Cause typhoid, and I nearly die, also I was on tag, though I'm not sure if he was (though I wouldn't be surprised if he was.)

zell12
03-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Well, I can kill Voodoo and Vahn if they were to attack me, but I won't have any reason too if Boukon would keep tab on his members.

Kaiser2
03-04-2003, 09:43 PM
I can kill him too, but being caught off guard, and diseased is not the way to win a fight, especially when the disease makes you travel at 0.2 speed -_-