PDA

View Full Version : Good Quest Ideas...

Nai
03-22-2001, 06:56 AM
What would be some good type of quests? Liek Aliens, another Gnomes...?

HiryuuX
03-22-2001, 07:52 AM
I'm not sure, but I think it would be fun if the CGM world changed more often. For example, maybe avalon and Graal castle royalty are at war. There would be soldiers on the front line between both of them, when that ends maybe the front line levels could look a little more beat up. That might be too much work though *shrugs*.

Psyker
03-22-2001, 09:08 AM
and lag.

HiryuuX
03-22-2001, 09:34 AM
Lag will always be here, nothing you do can stop it. Might as well live with it and not think about it.

Nai
03-22-2001, 10:19 AM
I WANT THE LEVELS PACK BACK UP! Someone PLEASE put it back up! I am planning on doing Level Editing and redoing levels and maybe they will get upload maybe like *cough*Tyhm*cough*. sorry, allergies.

grim_squeaker_x
03-22-2001, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Nai
I WANT THE LEVELS PACK BACK UP! Someone PLEASE put it back up! I am planning on doing Level Editing and redoing levels and maybe they will get upload maybe like *cough*Tyhm*cough*. sorry, allergies.

Blah, I still have the latest levels pack so if you'd PM me your E-Mail I'll send it to you.

Lomgren
03-22-2001, 10:31 PM
I used to have the levels pack as well, but somehow a lot of the levels I had have disappeared, deleted in some fashion. I could use a copy of that levels pack as well, just send it to [email protected] if you would.

Pago
03-23-2001, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Nai
What would be some good type of quests? Liek Aliens, another Gnomes...? Cows! :D

grim_squeaker_x
03-23-2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Lomgren
I used to have the levels pack as well, but somehow a lot of the levels I had have disappeared, deleted in some fashion. I could use a copy of that levels pack as well, just send it to [email protected] if you would.

Allight I'll send it to you Lomgren, although it'll probasbly contain some of my old levels as well ^^

cell424
03-31-2001, 09:31 AM
People, you are so fu**in dumb you dont know that Lag will be all gone if you dont use such commands as putnpc and you dont use alot of Gifs in one level.....How do u think Graal 2001 got rid of some of it....I quess only the smart like me,Stefan and other people know....If you have any questions just email me [email protected]

Quote=If you mess with the best, you'll die like the rest..

ninabraley
03-31-2001, 03:23 PM
I have a revelation (uh I think thats the right word but...) O K cell dude , you shouldnt call everyone stupid, and one of the main reasons lags so bad is cuz of people, not npcs.. and Im pretty sure you should be on you lil smart peron list.. hmm Cell, Stefan, Other people... *scratch* dammit I need some tape! lol okay Im dumb wahtever

psihunter
04-01-2001, 03:26 AM
Nobody's stupid its just the matter of mind which you start thinking people are stupid

a friend made a whole level without using more than 1 npc =) and he had quite a few gifs

GexGecko
04-07-2001, 10:26 AM
LAG IS NOT MAJOR!!!

vergil
04-07-2001, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by HiryuuX
For example, maybe avalon and Graal castle royalty are at war.

Who can say "Romeo and Juliet : Graal Version"
;)

We could have like, the Oofgaw family against the Shootuhbums ^_~