PDA

View Full Version : Moving..

LordZen
02-21-2003, 03:29 AM
Yea, I'm moving to Tennessee on Saturday, 9am pacific on non-stop airplane trip. I will probably be inactive most of Saturday, and maybe Sunday..depending on how long it will take me to get a new computer set up and working (probably not to long).

~Zen Archigos 'o' Zormite ((or UZSR hehe inside joke XD))

LOA--Paul
02-21-2003, 05:18 AM
DAMN YOU, YOU RED BASTARD.

Kaiser2
02-23-2003, 08:49 PM
I just remembered something...if I quit, then my plan for Neo-Zormite will never reach fruitation...not without my constant talking about it...it'll just be a forgotten dream! *sob*

LordZen
02-27-2003, 03:52 AM
well I am in Tennessee and all now. You probably noticed I still havent been ablet o sign on Graal. Well I am sitting here with a computer made in '98 literally....64 ram, 6 gigs, a sub-decent video card, and im connected at 45 kbps dialup. Also it runs word97...haha.

I'm getting a new GOOD computer constructed within the next few weeks, and im getting cable also it sounds like because my dad doesnt want to use satanic Sprint/Earthlink deal which is only DSL provider in the area. Good days are commingg...

Kaiser2
02-27-2003, 05:45 AM
>:O My computer is older than that! lol. Well, don't diss the comp, despite the fact that mine sucks and randomly crashes cuz it thinks that doing so maks it cool >.< Ever heard a really rich person tell you how good an optic mouse is? no? well I have! and I'm poor so...um...yeah...

Zurkiba
02-27-2003, 06:20 AM
EST or CST? If you're in Eastern Standard Time... what city are you in (and the region/area)

LordZen
03-01-2003, 04:47 AM
I live on the far eastern tip sorta. Washington County, city of Gray, well its sorta considered Johnson City also, they blend together. It is semi-close to Kingsport and Knoxville I think, that area.

EST timezone ;)

Kaiser2
03-03-2003, 04:07 AM
I live in NY, the city of Rego Park/Forest Hills (right where the two meet.)