PDA

View Full Version : What do you want on Samurai?

MKSLAYER
02-20-2003, 10:04 PM
So what'd you want? i am working a lot on samurai and im wondering.
Im working on these so far

Monk Monastary

i'll be checking constantly but i wont reply look for them on samurai

LordZen
02-21-2003, 03:21 AM
monk monistary? hmm how does that tie in to samurai? Mostly I'm curious what you'd do with the inside.

LOA--Paul
02-21-2003, 05:20 AM
One thing I know could be fixed if you're editting levels. When the Samurai - Zormite war happened and I sailed into Samurai, I noticed there are some town NPC's in the water of the north. (A few boxes, barrels, and torches, allignes as if at one time it had been land there, but they forgot to remove the NPC's)

Those items block ships, but more importantly look really retarded floating in the water.

MKSLAYER
02-21-2003, 05:57 PM
we have monk as a rank. monks need somplace to train and live (a monastary) so thats why we have one. the inside will have some samurai exclusive member places and a couple rooms for making weapons (hopefully some im working on right now) and barracs nothing special except for weapons. maybe a place where you can make samurai clothing.

SIDENOTE: Zen i need to talk to you when you come onto DeBug

LordZen
02-22-2003, 09:41 AM
well im gettin on an airplane in about 9 hours lol. I am moving and I wont have access to another good computer for a while. Might as well forum pm me because I will get that sooner than I will be able to catch you on RC i think.

Kinatt
02-25-2003, 05:36 PM
I think samurai's naem should be changed.. I mean samurai should be a class.. not a name.. it should be like <random name generator here> dynasty because that would be more roleplay.
Samurai is just a silly name imo..

Kaiser2
03-19-2003, 04:51 AM
The Wu Dynasty :D

ReaperJ
03-29-2003, 08:22 AM
I want a more imaginitve landscape, and a bit more detail on the already exissting buildigns, especially the castle =P

oh and a shrine that has a little statue of all the past shoguns...like... me...and those other not so important guys should get statues too

juussstt kidding =P

Kaiser2
03-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I think there should be ACTUAL mountain tiles, not just boulder GFX that represent the base of a mountain, along with that, there could be waterfalls falling from mountains just for show, but at the base where it hits, yeah, there could be like...a secret cavern or something. Also, as I know, castle interiors were made by a level generator, so of course, it's very unimaginitve and such.

ReaperJ
03-29-2003, 05:54 PM
yea i did hear alreayd they are doing the insides over, err but it was better than nothing at the time..heh =P

and yea mountains do loook kindaaaa...dumb =P

I must admit when i first came on 2k2, i thought they were holes and that main island was flying over clouds. wel for an instant anyway heh, till i walked on it and it went 'crunch crunch'