PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties with Zormite?

Tseng
02-19-2003, 06:38 AM
Well, a few Zormites were repeatedly PKing a member of Dustari, and I made a mass asking them to stop kindly, and this is the conversation after that. Read from bottom to top, please.

EDIT: The *'s are either the three letter F word or the four letter F word.

Prince Tseng Nightrose (Dustari) (2/18/2003 8:19:49 PM):
Come to think of it, so will Stefan. =)
Thanatos (2/18/2003 8:19:38 PM):
good ***
Prince Tseng Nightrose (Dustari) (2/18/2003 8:19:31 PM):
Kay, Zen will be happy to hear this :)
Thanatos (2/18/2003 8:19:21 PM):
**** you too then
Prince Tseng Nightrose (Dustari) (2/18/2003 8:19:00 PM):
Then you report it to me, and not PK him ;X

And Infinite was the one who PKed him first, perhaps it was directed at him, or
perhaps he PMed you after you PKed him once or twice. Or twelve times.

It doesn't really matter; you didn't come to me first, so I can only assume he's in
the right and you're in the wrong.
Thanatos (2/18/2003 8:17:57 PM):
**** he called me a ****ing ***
Prince Tseng Nightrose (Dustari) (2/18/2003 8:17:24 PM):
Pking my countrymen is not a very nice thing to do, and not good for
Zormite/Dustari relations. :-\

azuretek23
02-19-2003, 06:51 AM
he killed me while I was waiting for my mana to recharge so that I could kill more T rexes and then he and his friend decided to kill me like 20 times... I went from level 7 to 1 in about 5 minutes...

draco5432
02-19-2003, 06:51 AM
That is awful man, someone should get rid of him.

magicbud3344
02-19-2003, 07:34 AM
i'll roll him if you guys need some back up, lets just roll up in the van, open the door, then blat blat blat and drive off really fast.

thebluedagger
02-19-2003, 03:53 PM
Or we could always calm down and just ask PS to have some words with Thanatos, which he already did... -_-
---Shifter

Kinatt
02-20-2003, 01:16 AM
Thanatos is a very immature person that needs to be gotten rid of! I swear he doesn't rp at all, every room he enters he attacks everyone there and then trys to buy stuff.

-Infinite-
02-20-2003, 01:32 AM
I can apoligize for my mistakes and all the useless killing that I have done. I can not and will not apoligize for Thanatos. He has to make that decision. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone, and sorry for the people I have killed. :(

Discharge
02-20-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by -Infinite-
I can apoligize for my mistakes and all the useless killing that I have done. I can not and will not apoligize for Thanatos. He has to make that decision. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone, and sorry for the people I have killed. :(

too late now, the damage has been done and you'v just earn yourself a spot in my gallery.
::: points below:::

-Infinite-
02-20-2003, 03:05 AM
Hmm alright. Glad to be admired by you. Having fans isnt that bad. ;)

Discharge
02-20-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by -Infinite-
Hmm alright. Glad to be admired by you. Having fans isnt that bad. ;)

What can I say, bad rp's just catch my eye. :)

LordZen
02-20-2003, 03:58 AM
One thing I notice is that Thanatos isnt on tag in those logs. It is impossible to police what people are doing all the time, the best I can do is control what happens while they are on tag.

Battlemode causes alot of problems between kingdoms, I admit, but it should be understood that if you are on Battlemode you either A) are strong enough to not have to worry about being PK'd, or B) are not strong enough but are willing to risk it to level up faster.

If you can varify that the dustarian is on tag then I will most certainly act. If both parties are not on tag when it happens, then neither kingdom can be held responsible for the actions of individuals when they are not in character...I do ask that allies and neutral kingdoms are not pk'd while either person are on tag in order to preserve relations and also to not disturb some who is choosing to participate in thier kingdom while somebody else is not.

Tseng
02-20-2003, 05:11 PM
One thing I notice is that Thanatos isnt on tag in those logs. It is impossible to police what people are doing all the time, the best I can do is control what happens while they are on tag.

I would disagree. You could remove or at the very least warn him for his obscene language.

Battlemode causes alot of problems between kingdoms, I admit, but it should be understood that if you are on Battlemode you either A) are strong enough to not have to worry about being PK'd, or B) are not strong enough but are willing to risk it to level up faster.

Azuretek was trying to level up; he saw the part about gaining more exp, but missed the part about not being able to switch back for 3 days. Infinite and Thanatos killed azuretek so much, he went from level 7 to level 1. Azurtek was on tag.

If you can varify that the dustarian is on tag then I will most certainly act. If both parties are not on tag when it happens, then neither kingdom can be held responsible for the actions of individuals when they are not in character...I do ask that allies and neutral kingdoms are not pk'd while either person are on tag in order to preserve relations and also to not disturb some who is choosing to participate in thier kingdom while somebody else is not.

I wouldn't have complained about the killing if he wasn't on tag.

I would still, however, have complained about the language - This is intolerable.

I must say that it was kind of Infinite to apologize (however, as it was said, it's a bit late for apologies since azuretek is level 1 now, and I believe is quitting graal :-\), but Thanatos didn't even come close to wanting to apologize. In fact, he insulted me for simply trying to find out why this was going on, and that is what I find inexcusible.

busyrobot
02-20-2003, 06:59 PM
If I do recall, you can be removed from a kingdom if you scam people off tag, because it makes the whole kingdom look horrible when someone does that - on or off tag.

I am not suggesting outright removing someone who pks off tag, but when someone takes a guy from lvl 7 to 1 like, repeatedly hunting him down *just* to make his time here misserable, I mean, that does as much damage to a kingdom's reputation as a scammer does.

Zen, if you choose to treat this sort of repeat hunt/and/kill pking as a punishable offense, people will stop - I don't think they'll leave the kingdom to keep pking. If they do, I know I'd say good riddance, but that's just me.

The language uses is also quite sad.

I am not against PKing on the server, I can respect if you're in battlemode, you are taking your chances and there is a mechanism to protect players with peaceful. Everyone really should know about the 3 day delay in switching back, and if you loose 2 lvls from aggressive PKers, I'd log off and play something else for 3 days before getting killed that much.

I am against PKers who seek and kill the same people over and over because they find making one person as miserable as possible pleasing and fun. People work hard for their exp, and pking like that is soley for the goal of ruining thier hard work.

I can only imagine someone like that is so bored with graal, and also so bored with the rest of thier life, that they have to ruin other people's fun to have any, which is just very very sad.

azuretek23
02-20-2003, 09:08 PM
well I have been logging off to not get killed... I logged off for a while hoping that thantos would leave me alone but when I came back he hunted me down and killed me...

Well I dont really care anymore, the 3 days are up so I am fine :) I've managed to get back to level 5 in about 1 hour so I guess its ok

Kinatt
02-20-2003, 09:49 PM
Thanatos makes Zormite look bad. Period! Zen if you can live with your kingdoms reputation being ruined by one person who you refuse to punish then that is your choice it is after all your kingdom it can be percieved as honorable and respectful or home of immature thanatos.

GreTheMage
02-20-2003, 11:41 PM
Kinatt's Right Zen
you should do something

Discharge
02-21-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by azuretek23
well I have been logging off to not get killed... I logged off for a while hoping that thantos would leave me alone but when I came back he hunted me down and killed me...

::: pats azuretek23:::

Don't worry, I've been there too. :(

:::kicks Ghost Pirate in the head:::

LordZen
02-21-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Kinatt
Zen if you can live with your kingdoms reputation being ruined by one person who you refuse to punish then that is your choice it is after all your kingdom it can be percieved as honorable and respectful or home of immature thanatos.

How do you get the impression that I refuse to punish anybody? I have removed people with high positions in the past.

Originally posted by LordZen

If you can varify that the dustarian is on tag then I will most certainly act.

Tseng are you sure he was on tag? Thanatos has been on thin ice, but most cases ended up being misunderstandings or were not really serious.

Tseng
02-21-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by LordZen

Tseng are you sure he was on tag? Thanatos has been on thin ice, but most cases ended up being misunderstandings or were not really serious.

I said he was twice, would I say it if I was not sure of it?

zell12
02-21-2003, 06:03 AM
he is gone now anyway, calm down. Or I think he is o.o

LordZen
02-21-2003, 06:38 AM
yea Thanatos and SirKillsAlot have both been removed for bad conduct...

Heh sir killsalot took it rather well and at least that showed our friendship was more than skin deep. As for thanatos----:(

-Infinite-
02-21-2003, 06:55 AM
Thanatos went on some kind of killing spree but it ended once I knew about it. He killed mista micro while he was AFK, and I just left mista for a moment and when I camed back he was dead. Then while in the postoffice, Thanatos killed a (Zormite) member while he was on tag, right in front of me. I have got him back for both kills, and therefore he has died twice. He threatend all of my friends that, once im offline, their all dead. Is he not aware that he is not only going to be killed by me but by all the other people he has pissed off. Sadly, he is to blind to notice. :o

zell12
02-21-2003, 10:46 PM
Drop him a few levels to shut him up

Kinatt
02-21-2003, 10:50 PM
lel take him to lvl 1.. maybe he will quit gk