PDA

View Full Version : Delete the servers

everandom
06-08-2001, 08:18 AM
why don't you delete the servers which have less than 20 players at their peak time =)
coz it will make more spaces for other WANTED server. :)

RawPower
06-08-2001, 08:31 AM
because its not fair to others who enjoy making servers...so what if they only get about 20 players thats good enough. And if they are p2p they will deffinetly most likely have a small ammount of players. Not even half of graal has upgraded accounts and for the ones that do they still are exploring Graal2k.

Huggles
06-08-2001, 09:06 AM
A better idea is delete all under construction servers and wait till they finnaly finish to put them up

fugitive316
06-08-2001, 09:13 AM
Or give them a time limit.

RawPower
06-08-2001, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Huggles
A better idea is delete all under construction servers and wait till they finnaly finish to put them up

No cuz then I couldnt test all npcs online for Faheria!

XilosTinsu
06-08-2001, 10:17 AM
I THINK THAT anyone who has any levels that resemble a server should get there server up creating a server list 235354 pages long, that would be cool, no server would have more then 5 ppl, no lag :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

KJS
06-08-2001, 10:31 AM
there still would be a lag...

from what I beleve that all the servers are ran off of 1 computer (or a few)

there is not a new computer for each server (I dont beleve)... if there was I would think that would kind of be usless and a waste of money (I mean I could see one computer for the bigs servers, but for the small ones I couldn't see why there would be 1 computer for each server)

_AcidIce_
06-08-2001, 02:43 PM
Its LiquidIce00 over at Acid's

erm
Dont delete servers that are under construction because some of them are not really under construction but simply because Stefan gives you a little bit to have ur server free (before it becomes p2p if you chose it to be p2p)
I do tho, think that TOT has been under construction FOR A LONGGGGGGG TIME... and I still dont see any progress...
(i do hear alot tho)
like this one guy who said they had 2000 maps coming in (but that was around a month ago lol)

everandom
06-08-2001, 02:54 PM
yeah but all servers which are not PLAYED should be deleted as it could probably used for better server which probably could attract MORE players... eventhough there will be more Newbies...:)

Derrick
06-10-2001, 06:17 AM
Some are testing NPCs online and some players come to watch.
Or some people just like the serve.
even if just 1 person comes on, its not fair for that one person who continues to go on.

slp
06-10-2001, 07:38 AM
all the under co. is so they can get the coding for online to work and other stuff done then they go up ect.