PDA

View Full Version : GUILD POLL: Demon

Jeff
02-16-2003, 12:22 AM
Owner: Superdark

At least eight votes for must be received, and less against votes than for votes, for the guild to be created.

AlexH
02-16-2003, 12:23 AM
The names not very RPish and personally I want all guilds to have some sort of RPing involved in them.

Jeff
02-16-2003, 12:28 AM
Why should all guilds be roleplaying?

I believe that all guilds should be allowed as roleplaying is not practiced by all graalians.

AlexH
02-16-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Jeff
Why should all guilds be roleplaying?

I believe that all guilds should be allowed as roleplaying is not practiced by all graalians.

The things Graal Bomy Moon revolve around is kingdmos (roleplaying), events and the econemy.
The more guilds their are means the players are going to be spread thinner between kingdoms and guilds and if not all guilds are roleplaying guilds then it limits the roleplaying to smaller numbers.

Jeff
02-16-2003, 12:32 AM
There's nothing to stop people from joining both kingdoms and guilds

AlexH
02-16-2003, 12:35 AM
Fair enough if you want it that way but wouldn't global guilds be better for that?
Although the guild CP is down and doesn't seem to be getting fixed. :(

I'm not saying they should be roleplaying everytime there on tag or anything that's what the kingdoms are for.
I'm sure the guild could be good just the name I don't like.
If it were me I'd change it to The Demons.
Demons just doesn't sound right for a guild.

Neoreno
02-16-2003, 12:35 AM
Unimaginative name.
Not very RPish, another one week guild it sounds like.

Vote Against

kenyonandelliot
02-16-2003, 12:37 AM
im just going with the people so I say against.

AlexH
02-16-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot
im just going with the people so I say against.

That's a very stupid reason to vote against.
You might as well have said your opinion is meaningless and no one cares about what you think.

Googi
02-22-2003, 07:45 AM
Umm, we have, like, no information on the guild other than it's name, how are we supposed to know whether to vote for or against?

draygin
02-22-2003, 01:36 PM
It scares me to say this. But Googi is a 100% correct. We have no information about the group other than the name. Is it RP Guild/Regular Guild? Do they have there own levels? (I refuse to do any more kingdom rp levels I have so much backed up as it is)

More info please.

Jeff
02-22-2003, 07:48 PM
Demon status: Failed

Guilds submitted in the local guild system are assumed to have no levels online.