PDA

View Full Version : The power has shifted ...

Rax
02-15-2003, 06:32 AM
Samurai is no longer the strongest now Zormite have most of the strong people omi

Brad
02-15-2003, 06:57 AM
shrimp goes, people follow

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-15-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Which is what makes the server sad.

JrTerrorist
02-15-2003, 08:20 AM
Loving shrimp isnt a bad thing.. for zormite :rolleyes:

LordZen
02-15-2003, 01:57 PM
He hasnt even been in Zormite for a few days to the best of my knowledge.

I know for fact -Infinite- joined after Shrimp left, and that was like 2-3 days ago maybe.

Edit
But yes, I have noticed alot of powerful people in my kingdom lately o_o

Thanatos is getting pretty strong too heh.

Zurkiba
02-15-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Which is what makes the server sad.
Yes, people just want to be on the winning side -_-

Ghost Pirate
02-15-2003, 09:41 PM
I remember when Pirates were the strongest and most feared. =(

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
02-15-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Brad

Which is one of the main reasons I quit Zormite and decided just not to join a kingdom.

LordZen
02-16-2003, 12:20 AM
We are doing fine without you Shrimp :) although Im not saying you wouldnt be welcome back.

Thanatos told me to beg you to rejoin after DarkVillin got kicked lol. I told him I wasnt going to beg anyone to join Zormite not even Shrimp, didnt want to lower myself to a point where I was simply begging powerful people to join Zormite because that would look bad on my part. :p

I dont even mass recruit messages anymore, I know the Admiral still does but thats all I'm aware of. People join for the most part out of their own free will without being asked, and I think thats a good sign...no matter what you guys make of it.

LOA--Paul
02-16-2003, 12:34 AM
I only do that because no one ever asks to join the navy ;o
They have before twice and it was like, wow.

Kaiser2
02-16-2003, 01:24 AM
Sebastion, people ask to join the Naval forces more than you think...like 75% of the people I recruit want to go to the Naval sect.

LOA--Paul
02-16-2003, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
Sebastion, people ask to join the Naval forces more than you think...like 75% of the people I recruit want to go to the Naval sect.
!
Forward them please :D

Kaiser2
02-16-2003, 03:21 AM
I don't remember the exact names :(

Locke_boy
02-16-2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
He hasnt even been in Zormite for a few days to the best of my knowledge.

I know for fact -Infinite- joined after Shrimp left, and that was like 2-3 days ago maybe.

Edit
But yes, I have noticed alot of powerful people in my kingdom lately o_o

Thanatos is getting pretty strong too heh.

.. and to top it off, Infinite has been killing Dustarian allies while both he and the victim are on-tag.

His excuse? According to PS, he "forgot he was on-tag".

Why should he be allowed to PK Dustarians OFF-tag? :mad:

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
02-16-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
We are doing fine without you Shrimp :) although Im not saying you wouldnt be welcome back.

Thanatos told me to beg you to rejoin after DarkVillin got kicked lol. I told him I wasnt going to beg anyone to join Zormite not even Shrimp, didnt want to lower myself to a point where I was simply begging powerful people to join Zormite because that would look bad on my part. :p

I dont even mass recruit messages anymore, I know the Admiral still does but thats all I'm aware of. People join for the most part out of their own free will without being asked, and I think thats a good sign...no matter what you guys make of it.
I wasn't trying to offend you by quitting or something, you are a great leader Zen, and a very organized one at that. I just didn't like having people follow me from Samurai. And some people did, and it made me sick ~_~. Theres too many people who are being buddy buddy with me and are only doing it to get something or use me, I kinda need to get away from those people.
I would lose any respect for a leader who begs me to join their kingdom so I'm glad you didn't listen to Thanatos. Sometimes I don't get whats going through his head :whatever:.

Kaiser2
02-16-2003, 04:48 AM
I'm not buddy buddy with you, Shrimp, cuz you're strong, but you're a good person, and no, I do not want money from you, though many people hit you up for money all the time, probably :\

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
02-16-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Kaiser2
I'm not buddy buddy with you, Shrimp, cuz you're strong, but you're a good person, and no, I do not want money from you, though many people hit you up for money all the time, probably :\
More often then none, and I never said you were one of those people x.x

Kaiser2
02-16-2003, 05:40 AM
I know, but I felt guilty that maybe I was, or maybe you thought I was, so I just said it so you'd know that I'm not :(

Brad
02-16-2003, 06:49 AM
i ask for stuff alot but i dont use you ;/
i ask everyone for stuff

Rax
02-16-2003, 07:08 AM
I never suck up to anyone bc its lame

LordZen
02-16-2003, 08:43 AM
lol Rax you trick them instead. ;)

So Shrimp you are staying out of Kingdoms permanently then?

magicbud3344
02-16-2003, 09:02 AM
you might thinx that i'm just friendly to you shrimp just to use stuff that you have,
but just incase you do it's not true O:
i'v been your stalker scince graal 2001 and i still have the fishing hat you gave me, which was deleated today in the reset...so maybe i don't have it, but it's the memories that count!

zell12
02-16-2003, 09:09 AM
I was Shrimps friend since he played on mithica, and expecially when I saw the joy he gave the players when he made that RC car for them... :O

MilkyWay0016
02-17-2003, 07:12 AM
I admire you, Shrimp, for trying to make the kingdoms more fair like that ^_^ Good job :D

thebluedagger
02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
ph34r, Zormite is coming ;)
---Shifter

Legondary_MyTH
02-20-2003, 12:49 AM
Brad you owe me 40p =D
Go Zormite!

Kinatt
02-20-2003, 01:14 AM
Shrimp, I just use you for your hot female looking body