PDA

View Full Version : Fine you know what?

Zurkiba
02-14-2003, 04:53 PM
I'm tired of trying to make Forest as unique as possible and bring fun and enjoyment to Graal Kingdoms and when I implant a new system everyone jumps down my throat.

First it was: DWARVEN, ELVEN, ORCS, AND HUMANS CANT LIVE TOGETHER.

Then it was: ASTRI IS A WARMONGER STATE WHO HAVE NO CAUSE FOR WAR AND THEY ARE MINDLESS

Then it was: WHAT THE HELL? I DONT WANT ABEZORTH AND I DONT WANT A TRIBAL SYSTEM

Now I'm starting to get alot of people going: Make it Dwarven and Elven again.

------

So you know what I'm going to do? You are going to offer your suggestions on government, race, culture, religion, way of life... everything in an essay.

If you dont convince me to get rid of my Tribal system then it stays. If you convince me that the tribe system is bad but you dont give a new idea, then we'll just go back to Astri.

I'm sick and tired of the general public arguing about the Culture and the Way of Life of Forest.

So if you dont give your suggestions then dont come up to me and go "Arg, I hate Forest's current system".
For the past few months, ever since I got kingship over Forest I've been trying to make a new legacy. A set of guidelines if Forest is ever revived or put on another server. The first Forest, Astri, and the new Forest are all experiments to see which one works the best.

So if you're going to complain then offer your suggestions here and now. I want to know everything in your essay. I want your essay so good that I can look apon it in setting it up.

And dont come on here and go "Elven" or something like that, I want an essay.

----
And let me talk about my Abezorth Race. They are supposed to be a breed of an elven. But they are more like beasts than elven.
They are cunning and tricksters. Nothing is better than playing a good joke on someone.

They follow tradition so therefore their scientific ability is limited.

Their skin is very pale, they have pointy ears, (and if I can get the GFX) tails. Most are hunters who bring home the feast. They follow extreme religious awordicantthinkof.

They have the ability to cast spells and such, but their power relies in their massive muscle strength and their wits.
----

Do not fight on this post, I dont want anyone on here going "Oh I dont want Orc because Rax will join" or something like that. Because guess what, Rax is a good and fun guy. Go talk with him sometimes, dont just sit there and critize him on his past actions.

----
Zen asked: but you cant revive Astri because there was an RP death of it.
Zurkiba answers: Well if Dustari can revive themselves after they were blew up, then I think a new set of warriors can sail in =x.
----
Here are some themes I'm thinking of right now:

Undead
Orc
Abezorth
Spirit
----
Currently only two ideas:
Orc and United Kingdom (The Tribes unite under one leader)

Brad
02-14-2003, 10:39 PM
Lallik tribe. Don't need to write an essay.

Spark910
02-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Yeah you donr an essay. He means give enough details so people can talk about it now instead of flamming him after he has spent hours making it.

LordZen
02-15-2003, 02:21 AM
why were so many replies to this thread deleted??? I had a long well thought out reply..grr.

Zurkiba
02-15-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
why were so many replies to this thread deleted??? I had a long well thought out reply..grr.
Sorry, but there wasn't a mod on and I didn't want anyone seeing the posts that were in the thread.

It was like "No blah is stupid"
"No you're stupid"
"Shut up you stupid newbie"

etc.

Brad
02-15-2003, 04:57 AM
orcs :*(

LordZen
02-15-2003, 01:55 PM
Well I addressed more than the Astri issue. I thought my input was pretty good :(

And I didnt mean that I felt Astri shouldnt come back simply because it had an RP death..but also the problems you would encounter with diplomacy with nations Astri had bad relations with in the past.

Dark-Dragoon
02-22-2003, 12:54 AM
As long as it's Zurkiba leaing Astri or Forest of Azebroth or whatever, they'll be a legion of angry graalians who want him and his kingdom gone.

zell12
02-22-2003, 01:01 AM
The kingdom isn't going no where, so shush.

neomaximus2k2
02-22-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by zell12
The kingdom isn't going no where, so shush.

I tend to agree on that one, at present the kingdom isn't going anywhere. I did submit a few things cant remember who too tho but really we need to get on top of things