PDA

View Full Version : Orc Kingdom

magicbud3344
02-13-2003, 02:50 AM
just finish the arms and legs to match the orc body and make an orc kingdom, or mayeb take a vote on it or sugjest it to stefan or unix, i really ant to see an orc kingdom, i know there is Brad's tribe, why not just change the name or keep the name or hell who cares, just turn it into a kingdom!
the only fun kingdom right now is really dustari, there are no kingdoms out taht are evilish like Pirate Crew or Karakaze used to be, now Pirate Crew is just some friendly place that really sucks, especially without ghost pirate around, so please make an orc kingdom or some sort of kingdom full of thieves, Orcs perferabley, thanks :D

Brad
02-13-2003, 02:51 AM
LALLIK TRIBE

Zurkiba
02-13-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
just finish the arms and legs to match the orc body and make an orc kingdom, or mayeb take a vote on it or sugjest it to stefan or unix, i really ant to see an orc kingdom, i know there is Brad's tribe, why not just change the name or keep the name or hell who cares, just turn it into a kingdom!
the only fun kingdom right now is really dustari, there are no kingdoms out taht are evilish like Pirate Crew or Karakaze used to be, now Pirate Crew is just some friendly place that really sucks, especially without ghost pirate around, so please make an orc kingdom or some sort of kingdom full of thieves, Orcs perferabley, thanks :D
When I'm done configuring everything and when I finish the Abezorth Body and such then they'll be the thieves o.o

Like intelligent Monkey Thieves :D (We all know how evil monkeys are dont we?)

JrTerrorist
02-15-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
(We all know how evil monkeys are dont we?)
We've all met Kaimetsu havent we?

lel j/k