PDA

View Full Version : Kamuii...hmm where do I begin?

sageofthehalo
02-12-2003, 11:30 PM
Ok, as MANY predicted, as soon as Kamuii was given kingship, he was active for a few days, says he is going to be on alot, says he is working on stuff, then isnt on for weeks.

-No offense, but even Mark was a better king o.o

-You told many people you where "working" on a big project for Dustari so that when people would complain abuot you not being on, the people you told about the big project would tell everyone that you are working.

I think we need to do a MAJOR kingdom discussion on this..

Brad
02-12-2003, 11:33 PM
fu nub
hes been king a week stop being an *******
He is working, trust me.

Anu is dumb, you are a ****ing ***** and I am glad you have no high rank. Duke is **** now. Duke meant something when Tupper was it on 2k1.

What else to say, what else to say...

Ah yes, you suck.

TREASON.

sageofthehalo
02-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Mhmm....yes Duke is such a low rank compared to yours...oh wait, nevermind!

edit: Are you STILL mad that I was voted Prince over you?

Brad
02-12-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by sageofthehalo
Mhmm....yes Duke is such a low rank compared to yours...oh wait, nevermind!

OMFGZ PWNED

hahahahahaha

You don't see me whining about not being prince unlike yourself. You also don't see me trying to get in a kingdom, do you? Naw, didn't think so bub.

Larrien
02-12-2003, 11:38 PM
Brad, really, do us all a favor for once and shut your mouth. This is exactly what I, and a lot of people, poredicted. Kamuii got into a power and was nice and active, working on things, and from what I had understood doing a lot of things to help Dustari. Well, guess what? It's been two weeks and after those two or three days he hasn't been on.

It's not treason. You people have a bad understanding of in character and out of character. If I say to Brad, who's King of Dustari, he sucks as a leader in an AIM chat room, he can't remove me from the kingdom for no reason. It's out of character criticism, and I for one, as well as most people, are not afraid to say that Kamuii needs to get more active or step down for the good of the kingdom.

People will say I am doing this because I was removed from my post. I wasn't removed from Kingship. I saw that there were other people who could do it better than myself, and I stepped down. I had no intentions of giving it to Kamuii, but it wound up in his hands because he complained (?) to Stefan. Well, Kamuii would be fine if he was on more. Kamuii, most Dustarians think you need to be on more. I agree. Get on more or step down for the good of the kingdom. Don't pull a 2001 and impede the kingdom due to your own stubborness.

sageofthehalo
02-12-2003, 11:43 PM
:D Well put

Brad
02-12-2003, 11:48 PM
SORRY
BRAD DISEASE MAKES ME OPEN MY MOUTH :(!!!!

Yeah, you guys are talking behind his back and I don't like it. I rather have an inactive king, then a bunch of idiots.

PS:

TREASON WAS A JOKE, I SAY THAT ALOT.

sageofthehalo
02-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Lol I understand Brad, I understand why you would feel that way.

But we arnt talking behind his back though =O I posted this thread in public so he could see it.

PuffyPuppy
02-12-2003, 11:55 PM
I actully agree with Brad, Kamuii actully got people to join, NO OTHER KING HAS DONE THAT SO FAR. When Aftershock was king, he was a great king, but the activity of the kingdom stayed the same. When larrien became king, it seemed that the activity and level of members droped, but not by all that much. When Mark (Anu) Became king, mostly all the good rpers quit, around 15 I think. Everyone was sucking up to Anu because everyone knew he didn't know how to run a kingdom so they could get uber HIGH ranks. When Kamuii became king, like 40 members joined, about 10 girls. Which is like the highest count for dustari ever :)
No offense at all, I wouldn't talk Bitty or Larrien, I bet you couldn't get dustari active and get lots of people like kamoo did. kthxbai

Edit: Discussion closed, please try and not post anymore things about this topic. Plus if you wern't a good king, or a good prince. Don't say anything at all

Brad
02-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by PuffyPuppy
I actully agree with Brad, Kamuii actully got people to join, NO OTHER KING HAS DONE THAT SO FAR. When Aftershock was king, he was a great king, but the activity of the kingdom stayed the same. When larrien became king, it seemed that the activity and level of members droped, but not by all that much. When Mark (Anu) Became king, mostly all the good rpers quit, around 15 I think. Everyone was sucking up to Anu because everyone knew he didn't know how to run a kingdom so they could get uber HIGH ranks. When Kamuii became king, like 40 members joined, about 10 girls. Which is like the highest count for dustari ever :)
No offense at all, I wouldn't talk Bitty or Larrien, I bet you couldn't get dustari active and get lots of people like kamoo did. kthxbai

Edit: Discussion closed, please try and not post anymore things about this topic. Plus if you wern't a good king, or a good prince. Don't say anything at all

AMMMMEEENNNNNN

Googi
02-13-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Larrien
Kamuii needs to get more active or step down for the good of the kingdom.

When Kamuii gets a position of power, he holds on.

Tight.

zell12
02-13-2003, 12:45 AM
Until Stefan removed him. :D

ZanderX
02-13-2003, 01:21 AM
I'm glad to know that when I'm away because of family business you all jump down my throat like a pack of rabid wolverines.

Stupid bastards.

ps: Many love to Brad and Patrick and such.

magicbud3344
02-13-2003, 01:36 AM
Kamuii was dustari's Best king and is O:

busyrobot
02-13-2003, 02:00 AM
Kamuii, don't take it the wrong way, okay. First, yes, there is some hostility that you are facing from people who thought you'd be an inactive King from before you were crowned, and now feel Dustari is suffering because their predictions came to pass.

Also, you draw critism because no one knows why you are not on at all.

I think a lot of people feel critical, and since you made it clear that this is due to a temporary understandable circumstance, people will give you another chance.

When you put out a schedule, fall behind, try to post an updated schedule so people aren't left hanging.

Before you slam everyone as stupid bastards, try to understand where they are coming from:

1) We saw you were inactive even within the first 2 weeks of your being King.

2) We had no explaination for your absence.

From that, I think people have the right to critize you. So you correct the missunderstanding, told us what's up, and now we can go on. In the future, if you pop off for a week or two amid high activity, you probably won't get the flak because your leadership will be well established. Until your efforts start to produce gains for Dustari, people will watch you closely and tenitively.

Now, to address PuffyPuppy, anu wasn't King long enough to get people leave, there was a tag wipe and we all had to rejoin except for the top brass who were online at the time of the coup de tat (sp??).

As for Kamuii getting lots of people to join, well, lots of people are coming out of the wood work because he had a following in 2k1, and that's great. Others joined back because they left back when anu was prince, or due to conflicts with Larrien during his reign.

As for the number of 50 joiners, we have 58 people now, and I know we had more than 8 (I think 38 or so) before he was King.

This is not a worth while squabble now, as Kamuii said he had been away for personal reasons, which I guess resolved for the moment.

So I guess we can expect to see him on more often. :)

ZanderX
02-13-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by busyrobot
Kamuii, don't take it the wrong way, okay. First, yes, there is some hostility that you are facing from people who thought you'd be an inactive King from before you were crowned, and now feel Dustari is suffering because their predictions came to pass.

Also, you draw critism because no one knows why you are not on at all.

I think a lot of people feel critical, and since you made it clear that this is due to a temporary understandable circumstance, people will give you another chance.

When you put out a schedule, fall behind, try to post an updated schedule so people aren't left hanging.

Before you slam everyone as stupid bastards, try to understand where they are coming from:

1) We saw you were inactive even within the first 2 weeks of your being King.

2) We had no explaination for your absence.

From that, I think people have the right to critize you. So you correct the missunderstanding, told us what's up, and now we can go on. In the future, if you pop off for a week or two amid high activity, you probably won't get the flak because your leadership will be well established. Until your efforts start to produce gains for Dustari, people will watch you closely and tenitively.

Now, to address PuffyPuppy, anu wasn't King long enough to get people leave, there was a tag wipe and we all had to rejoin except for the top brass who were online at the time of the coup de tat (sp??).

As for Kamuii getting lots of people to join, well, lots of people are coming out of the wood work because he had a following in 2k1, and that's great. Others joined back because they left back when anu was prince, or due to conflicts with Larrien during his reign.

As for the number of 50 joiners, we have 58 people now, and I know we had more than 8 (I think 38 or so) before he was King.

This is not a worth while squabble now, as Kamuii said he had been away for personal reasons, which I guess resolved for the moment.

So I guess we can expect to see him on more often. :)

You can expect to see me on more often. I'll be on for a majority of this weekend as aside from my trip up to Pismo Beach (friday/saturday if the weather is good) I'll be doing essentially nothing in the evenings and mornings for the next six-seven days.

And I haven't been King for two weeks yet.

LordZen
02-13-2003, 02:20 AM
yea, I havent had much of a chance to talk to you and get comfortable with Dustari's new leadership. Hopefully we can find some time and discuss issues involving our two kingdoms. :)

ZanderX
02-13-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by LordZen
yea, I havent had much of a chance to talk to you and get comfortable with Dustari's new leadership. Hopefully we can find some time and discuss issues involving our two kingdoms. :)

Yes. :) I am looking forward to talk to you.

Zurkiba
02-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Bitty, yet again you didn't beat Brad at anything! I never got a voting sheet so that means that like 10 others didn't get it. And I'm sure they would've voted for Brad.
----
Bitty is just pissed because he didn't get king. When I was on there he was like
"YA GO REPUBLIC"
Then I know he was like "Wait, if it goes republic then I'll loose and I wont get to be king". So then he was like "GO MONARCHY!"

And you people call me power hungry, most of yall are just sick. You support everyone around you except me. Even when that person is far woarse.
----
I agree with Brad about the rank of Duke. When I was Duke I was a respected person. I earned my way there through hard work. I believe I was the only active Duke, and I was the most active 'leader' of Dustari.

Then here comes Bitty and you give him Duke right when he enters. After he hops all of the other kingdoms. That's just like giving a Terrorist a Nuclear Bomb.
----
I support Kamuii, he's doing a great job. And the people of Forest reconize him as the figurehead of Dustari. Protesting against him and/or trying to overthrow him is a crime apon the world.

Because if you protest and try and overthrow him, then it will show how much power you people want. Sure yeah, overthrow Kamuii and we'll see what will happen.

I'll tell you what will happen. It will give everyone the idea "Hey, they overthrew the king, why cant we?". Then Dustari will become the next Zormite (2k1, Before my reign). Do you want that? I highly doubt it. If you want Dustari to succed then you will be glad with Kamuii and you wont come on the forums and go "OMG KAMUII SUX HE AINT ON". Instead find him on Graal or Forum PM him and see if anything is going on, if you can help him, or if you need to do something for him.

And you dont know Kamuii's real life, for all we know he could be like me and he could've got a huge infection and he can hardly sit up. And for the first few days he's been feeling horrible, so he doesn't get on.

In the abstance of your King, you can rather wait for him to return to ask another Royality member.

It's that easy, just dont turn into the next 2k1 Zormite -_-

busyrobot
02-13-2003, 06:55 PM
Glad to see you as full of fire as always, Zurk

I agree with you that if we snipe the King before he's out of the starting gate, then this will be bad for all future Kings.

You can give Bitty a little break, it's not like he's the only one who was wondering where Kamuii had gone off to, and I don't think there will be future complaints given Kamuii's explaination. Some people have real reservations, because of the history on 2K1. I was never there and as such completely withhold judgement. A lot of people have a lot of confidence in Kamuii, he'll probably make a damn good King.

I am only posting because of the sheer irony, that you can say:

....the people of Forest reconize him as the figurehead of Dustari. Protesting against him and/or trying to overthrow him is a crime apon the world.

When as Erik, you helped overthrow the Samurai leader, by invading the Kingdom, aiding consirators, etc.

Our affairs are internal matters, and for the record I don't foresee anyone overthrowing the King.

MilkyWay0016
02-13-2003, 11:22 PM
I doubt anyone short of aftershock can do half as well in a month as Kamuii as done in 2 weeks. Super Dooper Active doesn't always equal good if what they do while active doesn't help the kingdom. Would you rather have a King who is on every single day but doesn't help dustari or a king who is on a few times a week and roleplays, and helps dustari, etc.?

I know which one I'd rather have ;P

//Edit: Oh, yes. Can I also add that just becuase you arn't on doesn't mean everybody else is offline, too. A lot of people seem to think this.

sageofthehalo
02-16-2003, 06:22 PM
Lol ok, close this thread XD I had no clue there was actually a reason you were gone lol, hope to see you back soon, and that the problem isnt too serious =)

Tseng
02-18-2003, 12:00 AM
And when Kamuii's gone, you can speak with me (I am the Prince, after all.)

Pretty simple.

I would say the combined efforts of the royal family were very successful...We brought back a lot of people, got together a group of nice, kind people who RP well, as well as give chances to newer people to the server.

All in all, things are looking good.