PDA

View Full Version : Twiztid, Police, and my request

JoMomma
03-22-2001, 05:33 AM
Twiztid wanted to make a bet that he'd stop pking for a week... what is it 2, 3 days later? Did he stop? no... He'll say "well you're complaining so YOU lost the bet". No I'm complaining that the guy is constantly trying to kill other people.

I don't care what he has to say back cause everything he's said back is irrelevant or egotistical ("You're just upset cause I own you" type of deal). Oh, and this proves how corrupted the police is: DEETTO WAS PKING (with his tag off, but STILL!), and SAW TWIZTID PK MASSIVELY... What did he do? NOTHING... not a damn thing. He was on the police tag a few minutes earlier, so he can't say he was "off duty". He went on the tag, and off the tag.

1) I want some form of repremand for Twiztid's actions
2) I want to see the Police force put on Hiatus till it is sorted out who should get to be on the team... WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE WHO FAVOR THOSE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO JAIL AS THE POLICE!

03-22-2001, 05:43 AM
Ice Pick is an idiot and is friends with twiztid, ice pick's on the police force. they should both be banned, but in the mean time, twiztid should be jailed for a long time.

waar
03-22-2001, 05:48 AM
i am corrupt because my name is in the police guildcode and i was pking without the police tag on?

You may not verbally assault other players. Due to the nature of the game and the fact that there's often nothing better to do, Player Killing (PK) is currently allowed.

taken from the Personal Conduct Policy (http://www.graal2001.com/accounts/acc-conduct.php), the policy you agree to when you sign up for an account. there is nothing stated anywehere that when you sign up for an account you agree to something mentioned in a news post. yes, police are allowed to jail pkers, but this goes against the personal conduct policy that everybody agreed with. just because i have a police tag meens that i have to prevent pking? absolutely not. the main reason i wanted a police tag was to jail people who ruin events, cheaters, and to free wrongfuly jailed people.

JoMomma
03-22-2001, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by waar
i am corrupt because my name is in the police guildcode and i was pking without the police tag on?

You may not verbally assault other players. Due to the nature of the game and the fact that there's often nothing better to do, Player Killing (PK) is currently allowed.

taken from the Personal Conduct Policy (http://www.graal2001.com/accounts/acc-conduct.php), the policy you agree to when you sign up for an account. there is nothing stated anywehere that when you sign up for an account you agree to something mentioned in a news post. yes, police are allowed to jail pkers, but this goes against the personal conduct policy that everybody agreed with. just because i have a police tag meens that i have to prevent pking? absolutely not. the main reason i wanted a police tag was to jail people who ruin events, cheaters, and to free wrongfuly jailed people.

1) if you noticed it mentions "nothing better to do"... can you really say that on graal 2001?

2) Ice Pick stated that mass pking will result in jailing. Also, why should a person who is part of police be allowed to PK randomly at any time? You were doing that, deetto

waar
03-22-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by JoMomma

1) if you noticed it mentions "nothing better to do"... can you really say that on graal 2001?

it doesnt matter if its claims of the game are correct or false, the only thing that matters is that it is allowed.

2) Ice Pick stated that mass pking will result in jailing. Also, why should a person who is part of police be allowed to PK randomly at any time? Deetto was doing that.

Ice Pick had no authority to say that. and why wouldnt i be able to pk randomly just because i am on the police guildcode? like i said earlier, i am not in police to stop pking.

JoMomma
03-22-2001, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by waar

it doesnt matter if its claims of the game are correct or false, the only thing that matters is that it is allowed.

Ice Pick had no authority to say that. and why wouldnt i be able to pk randomly just because i am on the police guildcode? like i said earlier, i am not in police to stop pking.

"Players with the (Police) tag can now jail people in the admin house. Police guys are for protecting players who don't want to be killed. Only people who kill other people a lot or do hacking should be jailed."

"Only people who kill other people a lot" *ahem* "Police guys are for protecting players who don't want to be killed. " *AHEM*

waar
03-22-2001, 06:17 AM
there is nothign in there that says it is mandatory to stop pkers.

waar
03-22-2001, 06:21 AM
and if stefan is allowing players to jail other players because they are PKing then stefan is breaking his own personal conduct policy. when this happens there is much confusion. it would be extremely helpful if stefan wrote a detailed post about this new pking rule. it is extremely vague.

03-22-2001, 06:49 AM
I don't like PKing, just seeing someone and attacking them for no reason is just wrong, and should be a jailable offense. I don't think it's wrong if both players "engage" in combat, and one of them isn't saying "Stop!"

waar
03-22-2001, 07:22 AM
so pking should be jailable because some people dont like it? well i dont like reconnecters, so will they be jailed now?

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 07:27 AM
Okay, looks like I'll have to straighten this out.

1) jailing is not a denial of service, therefore a player can be jailed at anytime by anyone- except hackers and whatnot
2) Police are allowed to jail pkers, not required.
3) The most important line of the personal Conduct Policy is the one nobody mentioned:
THIS POLICY CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT WARNING

It's even in caps just like that. Now, I know this sounds like a defense of police, but I don't like them either, I'm just stating the facts.

waar
03-22-2001, 07:39 AM
you are correct, the policy can change at any time without warning. but i dont see the personal conduct policy shanging to suit the needs of this new rule.

StoneColdRichie
03-22-2001, 07:40 AM
waar yeah! what is it good for? absolutely nothing, sing it again :)

waar
03-22-2001, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
waar yeah! what is it good for? absolutely nothing, sing it again :)

:(

Lycia
03-22-2001, 01:34 PM
PK'ing mercilessly can fall under the harrassment rule.

FatherDante
03-22-2001, 02:23 PM
That would be a very liberal intepretation of the rules, though. I couldn't see it being fair.

JoMomma
03-22-2001, 10:29 PM
But it IS correct. Constantly attacking players without willing to stop is harassing the players. As for the reconnection to gain health, it is a defensive move: to make sure they actually LIVE. It IS different if they reconnect then fight back after they reconnect to gain health. That (for PKing OR sparring) is just very stupid. Constantly and endlessly PKing is annoying and harassing.

Yes, Police are not REQUIRED to jail PKers, but if not, then what ARE you in the Police for?

waar
03-23-2001, 12:06 AM
constant pking is NOT harassment. when you pk it is not personal, it is just to have fun. if a person really doesnt want to get pked, they wont. if a person doesnt want to get pked, is fully aware of what is happening, and does get pked, then that person is... "slow".

waar
03-23-2001, 12:07 AM
what ARE you in the Police for?

i have already answered that question numerous times.

Lycia
03-23-2001, 02:23 AM
Hey! I have no problems with PK'ers. Its the ones that go around and attack the same person over and over and over and over that piss me off.

waar
03-23-2001, 02:40 AM
ive always thought those fish looked more like bears :(

Lycia
03-23-2001, 02:54 AM
Bah. They are fish though!

Aidoggy
03-23-2001, 03:02 AM
LoL!

Lycia
03-23-2001, 04:26 AM
Look at the head at the side. The back looks like a fish tail.

Fai
03-23-2001, 05:30 AM
Twiztid owns your bones

Psyker
03-23-2001, 05:51 AM
my funny bone...

FatherDante
03-23-2001, 10:53 AM
they look almost nothing like fish OR bears... TrueHEat ought to make a GOOD fish head. ;)