PDA

View Full Version : Which god do you worship?


Rax
02-10-2003, 01:59 AM
Pick one and post why

graaliholic
02-10-2003, 10:51 PM
DianCecht because nobody else (or very few) worship him.

draco5432
02-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Balor because of his sweet ass spell, Flaming Aura!

MKSLAYER
02-12-2003, 11:56 PM
i worship balor too but im probobly one of the few that actually worships him because i like the bio on him. and the DnD monster "Balor"

Locke_boy
02-13-2003, 01:02 AM
Well, when I play (hahah), I worship Brigid. I sometimes switch to Ogma, but that's just to help my experience along. I did that to get to level seven wisdom, so I could kill skeletons with the holy orb prayer under Brigid.

I like her ideals, and I also like the health regen +2, and especially the grace regen+1. It's too bad you can't use weapons, but my character has the skill of karate, soo ..

Brad
02-13-2003, 02:57 AM
bile because my ammy is regen +5 and it makes me hungry fast

graaliholic
02-13-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Brad
bile because my ammy is regen +5 and it makes me hungry fast

:P just eat constantly or leave food in your inventory so you auto-eat... works great for created food and you don't have to follow such an evil god! ;)

Brad
02-13-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by graaliholic


:P just eat constantly or leave food in your inventory so you auto-eat... works great for created food and you don't have to follow such an evil god! ;) bile has the most resistances

I have 11 resistances right now
no -'s

graaliholic
02-13-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Brad
bile has the most resistances

I have 11 resistances right now
no -'s

Bile needs a weakness... if he took damage from healing spells that would balance him pretty quick. I mean, he IS undead after all. :o

Rax
02-13-2003, 06:27 AM
I need a new god hmmm Im going to pick one of these 3

Govannon-bc fire+20 against theflaming sword ppl and weapon magic is good agaisnt ogma and RoW,S,C people bc they have negative magic reisstances)
Attacktype(s): Weaponmagic
Resistance(s): Fire +20
Vulnerable: Slow -50, Confusion -10
Attuned: Creation, Transmutation
Repelled: Summoning
Denied: n/a
Special: n/a

Leucetious -I like attuned wounding and eletrcity attack
Attacktype(s): Electricity
Resistance(s): Electricity +30 (Holy Possession: Electricity +95)
Vulnerable: n/a
Attuned: Electricity, Wounding, Missiles
Repelled: Restoration
Denied: Protection, Turning
Special: n/a

DianCecht -blinding is good cause it amkes ur opponent miss more and I have blind +100 but does denied wounding mean u cant use wound prayers spells?
Attacktype(s): Blinding
Resistance(s): Fear +100, Confusion +20, Blinding +100
Vulnerable: n/a
Attuned: Mind, Protection, Light
Repelled: n/a
Denied: Death, Wounding
Special: Permanent Glow

graaliholic
02-13-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Rax
I need a new god hmmm Im going to pick one of these 3

Govannon-bc fire+20 against theflaming sword ppl and weapon magic is good agaisnt ogma and RoW,S,C people bc they have negative magic reisstances)
Attacktype(s): Weaponmagic
Resistance(s): Fire +20
Vulnerable: Slow -50, Confusion -10
Attuned: Creation, Transmutation
Repelled: Summoning
Denied: n/a
Special: n/a

Leucetious -I like attuned wounding and eletrcity attack
Attacktype(s): Electricity
Resistance(s): Electricity +30 (Holy Possession: Electricity +95)
Vulnerable: n/a
Attuned: Electricity, Wounding, Missiles
Repelled: Restoration
Denied: Protection, Turning
Special: n/a

DianCecht -blinding is good cause it amkes ur opponent miss more and I have blind +100 but does denied wounding mean u cant use wound prayers spells?
Attacktype(s): Blinding
Resistance(s): Fear +100, Confusion +20, Blinding +100
Vulnerable: n/a
Attuned: Mind, Protection, Light
Repelled: n/a
Denied: Death, Wounding
Special: Permanent Glow

I'll let you in on a secret now, deancecht slays demons, and the high leveled monsters in dungeon 5 are demons. Jin was like "whoa" today when chibi took one down with his dian katana. and yes, denied wounding is no cause wounds, no cause ilnesses, hes rather unbalanced. go govannon if you hate taking flaming sword damage, or leuc if you want to do lots of elemental, but get a dian weapon for the demons.

Rax
02-14-2003, 01:54 AM
is weaponmagic = magic attacks?

Locke_boy
02-14-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Rax
is weaponmagic = magic attacks?

Heh, I've wondered about that as well .. I'd imagine that it is the equivalent of a magic attack .. example being that high "Magic" resistance would protect against it. I don't know what the use for it would be, though, aside from attacking people with low magic resistance .. but it's usually difficult to tell what resistances people have.

graaliholic
02-14-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Rax
is weaponmagic = magic attacks?

yep, this being why i follow govannon, not many protect against magic and some are even weak to it :D