PDA

View Full Version : Zormite Vs. Samurai...It happened today!

LordZen
02-09-2003, 07:04 AM
Samurai finally decided to go on the offensive against Zormite, with an invasion of our lands. Luckily, we were supported by our new allies, the Cresent Pirates, and also our old friends Dustari.:)

We won.

Shogun Malisous Boukon congratulated me on our victory, and as part of the peace agreement I have his word that there will not be any Samurai aggressions in the near future. I also had him apologize for Samurai breaking the "Dustari-Zormite-Samurai" alliance...which is now the "Dustari-Zormite-Cresent Pirates" alliance;) Ohwell they had their chance..

I couldnt get Boukon to make a thread in Zormite Forums with the apology, and I can understand that may be to much to ask. Here is a copy of what he massed in-game:

Shogun Malisous Boukon *defeated in battle* (Samurai) (2/8/2003 7:53:49 PM):
Mass message:
I here by appologize to Zormite. They have proved they are capable in war and I give my deepest sincerity in saying, I am sorry for breaking our alliance.
This will not happen again.

We wont be allying with Samurai any time soon, because of their aggressions toward us. Nor will we be allying with Forest because of their past actions..and the actions of the Orcs today. So it seems our diplomacy is pretty concrete at the moment, we know who are friends are and we know who...arent.

Also, its important to note that I tried to have him hold off on this war because not many Samurai were logged on for the war he had been promoting for the past few days. He did not want to do the war tonight at first, but then he became aggrivated and insisted I prepare for war..so its not that Samurai felt underprepared..because the Shogun seemed to feel they were prepared well enough. *shrug*

Brad
02-09-2003, 08:40 AM
Forest isn't part of Lallik.

From what I believe Jin slayed you and Nate. Seems orcs have the upper hand.

Zurkiba
02-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
Samurai finally decided to go on the offensive against Zormite, with an invasion of our lands.

and as part of the peace agreement I have his word that there will not be any Samurai aggressions in the near future.

*coughs* That's what I said when Astri fell o.o
Nor would I believe their peaceful ways because that is how they were towards me. And you've done something more humiliating, you defeated them.

LordZen
02-11-2003, 08:16 AM
I i got killed when I was writing the mass message proclaiming victory over Samurai. Ohwell no big deal, I do admit I got killed I just couldnt really do much about it at the moment.

That and the Orcs were wearing the Forest Kmode thing, so at the moment I dont consider Forest a strong centralized government (RP wise)..which is not nessisarily good or bad, just depends on how you look at it. Partly we cant ally with them because we would put the Forest Kmode people as allies, and likewise them..and then your Orcs couldnt attack us..and we couldnt attack your Orcs. Know what I mean? Its not only that they used to harbor Astri, but also just logicaly thinking.

It would be more plausible if you were somehow able to get a 6th mercenary Kmode tag added, like I think you suggested would go in the middle on the KGUI display? I thought that was a good idea ;)

Also, unrelated to the stuff above: What role did the Orcs play in the battle between Zormite and Samurai. What I mean was, what was the factor which was supposed to draw this impartial 3rd party into it? Again, just want some clarification, if it makes sense then its perfectly OK with me. :D