PDA

View Full Version : Lallik Tribe

Brad
02-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Just telling you all..

We aren't a kingdom. We are a group of orcs who rp and well, we are like a subkingdom. No tags or anything, just yeah. It may look like im jumping kingdom to kingdom, but I'm trying to find us a way to communicate. Well yeah. We got a cave done I'm not sure what island I'll put it on. Erm, on another note. We aren't like enemies with anyone. I left Samurai since they are just way too strong and I don't think they need our help.

Zurkiba
02-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Brad
Just telling you all..

We aren't a kingdom. We are a group of orcs who rp and well, we are like a subkingdom. No tags or anything, just yeah. It may look like im jumping kingdom to kingdom, but I'm trying to find us a way to communicate. Well yeah. We got a cave done I'm not sure what island I'll put it on. Erm, on another note. We aren't like enemies with anyone. I left Samurai since they are just way too strong and I don't think they need our help.
You can put the cave on Forest.... o.o

Brad
02-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

You can put the cave on Forest.... o.o

Thanks. Samurai is a bit mad at me. I sort of killed one of them to prove a point.

Zurkiba
02-08-2003, 10:27 PM

Thanks. Samurai is a bit mad at me. I sort of killed one of them to prove a point.
And the Pirates and the Zormites, so It seems as if Dustari and Forest are your only options. And why would A society like Dustari accept barbarians?

Brad
02-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

And the Pirates and the Zormites, so It seems as if Dustari and Forest are your only options. And why would A society like Dustari accept barbarians?

tribes = no :[

zell12
02-09-2003, 12:56 AM
It would be fit on forest anyway. :)

Zurkiba
02-09-2003, 06:31 AM

tribes = no :[
You dont have to be under the Forest tag for this o.o

Kinatt
02-11-2003, 02:28 AM
Are orcs look like orcs and are smelly and mean and have big giant pickle looking feet?