PDA

View Full Version : WTF Thanatos?

kenyonandelliot
02-07-2003, 05:09 AM
HES KILLING ME! TELL HIM TO STOP!

zell12
02-07-2003, 06:43 AM
First it's "OMI ZEEEELL STOP STEEALING MAI KILLS OR I GET SOMEONE TO KILL YOU" now you are going on "OMI THANTOS R KILLING ME HELP HELP!". Do you ever stop?

LordZen
02-07-2003, 07:45 AM
you accept those chances when you go into BattleMode, and just because he is in my kingdom doesnt mean I can or should tell him to stop...if he is not on tag then I have no right to order him to behave a certain way.

kenyonandelliot
02-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by LordZen
you accept those chances when you go into BattleMode, and just because he is in my kingdom doesnt mean I can or should tell him to stop...if he is not on tag then I have no right to order him to behave a certain way.

Hes never on tag. :o

And he killed me.

Zurkiba
02-07-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot

Hes never on tag. :o

And he killed me.
Follow the guidelines of Erik Heimdal,
If they attack you, attack their kingdom into submission.

Boukon killed me when Astri started, then Samurai was conquered :D

zell12
02-07-2003, 06:09 PM
That was because Pirates did all the work.

-Infinite-
02-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Don't worry about Thanatos.... Hes owned :p Also, if your going to cry about dying every time your killed, i just suggest you to go on peaceful.. Aren't you mylus? And aren't you the same guy that killed joedog 50x's in a row? Don't complain to us about you getting killed when you killed joe that many times :\ Also, if I see you kill joe one more time, your going to be level 1 x.x I warned you once..

---I hope this is really mylus or im thinking of the wrong person :rolleyes:

zell12
02-07-2003, 06:26 PM
This is him, the guy that also cried when I "stole" all his kills and he said he got a level 7 to come kill me. Not that i'd have trouble with him, just I found the whole situation so funny. :)

LordZen
02-08-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Follow the guidelines of Erik Heimdal,
If they attack you, attack their kingdom into submission.

Boukon killed me when Astri started, then Samurai was conquered :D

Zurkiba that is counter-productive. Its wrong to wage wars for personal revenge, especially if that person is not wearing tag..because then he is not even in-character!

Thats like attacking a kingdom because a nameless beggar stabbed one of your militia men in the back in neutral territory or something.