PDA

View Full Version : Make the alchemy shop..

Rax
02-06-2003, 11:27 PM
Make the current alchemy shop sell all alchemy ingreients like ones that u cant ontain yet such as dragon eye,xao's wing,etc so Alchemist can make stuff

Butz
02-07-2003, 04:59 AM
What, so you can make more super powerful equipment that doesn't have graphics yet?

Rax
02-07-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Butz
What, so you can make more super powerful equipment that doesn't have graphics yet?
Yes because the newbs are at a huge disadvantage now bc all the oldbies have them

zell12
02-07-2003, 06:49 AM
And potions and such, so you can buy from us and not the expensive store. :)
And I think ONLY alchemists should be able to have a cauldron and Alchemy spell/skill. >=(

Butz
02-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by zell12

And I think ONLY alchemists should be able to have a cauldron and Alchemy spell/skill. >=(

Then only Sorcerers should be able to cast spells.
Have to be fair now.

JrTerrorist
02-07-2003, 07:13 AM
Err.. not fair? What if someone bought ledgermain jsut to get wizardy? (Actually I started with it..) :|

zell12
02-07-2003, 07:22 AM
Well, we just give the money you paid for it back. Alchemists should only be able to use Alchemy.
Sorcerers only magic.
Priests only prayers.
Warriors only... umm... dunno... mabey they are strong? :D
Barbarians only woodsman
Thiefs only stealing.
Not too in depth. But no one should have all the skills :(

Tyhm
02-07-2003, 10:49 AM
Maybe there needs to be 2 G2K2s - one where anyone can be/do anything with some stronger than others and one where only a warrior can hold a shield, etc.

graaliholic
02-07-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by zell12
Well, we just give the money you paid for it back. Alchemists should only be able to use Alchemy.
Sorcerers only magic.
Priests only prayers.
Warriors only... umm... dunno... mabey they are strong? :D
Barbarians only woodsman
Thiefs only stealing.
Not too in depth. But no one should have all the skills :(

Then justin cant be overly helpful :(

zell12
02-08-2003, 12:38 AM
If thats would be the case then Alchemists would have a purpose. x.x

Selzar
02-08-2003, 02:26 AM
Ok this idea is utterly STUPID!
Then why would they even drop trophy's!
I dont support this idea at all and so far RAX has been giving idiotic Ideas before thinking threw just suggesting things he NEEDS to get stuff for HIM self not even thinking of the game.

zell12
02-08-2003, 02:39 AM
The items are supposed to be already out, the current recipies requite them

Admins
02-17-2003, 06:41 PM
I guess the recipe should be changed to use blue iguanadons eye or something instead of Dragons eye?

LordZen
02-17-2003, 07:08 PM
well there will be many recipes with similar problems

maybe you should sit down some time and go through ALL the recipes and edit the ones that use items you know will never be added. Like such things as "bow" or "helm".

I remember you saying once on Debug that you left some items like that in the archfiles because they were used in recipes only. If they are gonna be used you must first implement them into the game somehow. you know?

Selzar
02-17-2003, 09:43 PM
first make the gfx for the stuff before You change the recipies

zell12
02-17-2003, 10:37 PM
IDEA: If the spells don't work, don't add them yet. If the recipies don't work yet, don't add them... And same with everything else. We try to help you with idea's and organization on debug alot, just take a few days to organize whats alright on the server.