PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me about fairness

Brad
02-05-2003, 05:31 AM
I'm a tad confused why 2/4 of our new royalty/high ranks/only dustari have only played 2k1 for less than 100 hours. Tseng prince? Maybe on 2k1 he's been in for a while, but NOT on 2k2. I'm not trying to be an ass here, but cummon now.

Dont listen to me, just trying to make a point..

anyways..good luck kamuii.

Kaimetsu
02-05-2003, 05:37 AM
"have only played 2k1 for less than 100 hours"

You mean 2K2, yes?

zell12
02-05-2003, 05:50 AM
He means played GraalBomymoon for a a long time and were very loyal people, and they have no time on Graal Kingdoms.

Kaimetsu
02-05-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by zell12
He means played GraalBomymoon for a a long time and were very loyal people, and they have no time on Graal Kingdoms.

Yeah, I know, but he said that the current kings have <100 hours on 2K1. Surely it would make more sense if he'd said 2K2.

Googi
02-05-2003, 06:06 AM
Kamuii made Dustari successful once, why can't he do it again?

That said...

Kamuii, give us our Co-Manager back :(

Tseng
02-05-2003, 06:22 AM
I have approximately 175 hours on graal2002.

I have about ten times that many on graal2001 (And I don't idle).

Those who know me know that I'm honorable, active, knowledgeable, experienced, an at least reasonably good RPer, and otherwise qualified to be a prince of Dustari.

As for people with more hours being kings, anU was king. He had a lot of graal2002 hours. Did he do a good job as king? From what you've said before, your answer (as well as mine) is "no".

Hours don't define a person.

MasterNuke
02-05-2003, 06:26 AM
Brad... they're there because they have leadership experience...

sageofthehalo
02-05-2003, 06:27 AM
This is *excuse my french* bull sh**. Kamuii waltez in, says he wants to be king, and boom, there yah go! M E S S E D U P...

zell12
02-05-2003, 06:32 AM
Guy, Kamuii owns dustari, he started Dustari, he has the right to be King.

Jeff
02-05-2003, 06:36 AM
Kamuii didn't start Dustari.

Asuka did.

But I support Kamuii as king...why, even I'd be better than anU! (Frankly, he didn't do too well)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
02-05-2003, 06:44 AM
It's all about the lyoalty. Unfortunately, it may not be fair to those new to Dustari on 2k2, but I guess that's the way it is. You're more likely to trust someone from a while back IC and OOC than someone you meet that's new IC.

Googi
02-05-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by sageofthehalo
This is *excuse my french* bull sh**. Kamuii waltez in, says he wants to be king, and boom, there yah go! M E S S E D U P...

Well, see, Kamuii made Dustari into a super-empire on 2K1, so people think he can pull it off on 2K2.

Brad
02-05-2003, 01:56 PM
I wanted Kamuii as king, shutup please.

I don't understand how Tseng can be loyal to forest on 2k2 yet become prince because of being it on 2k1?

Little awkward. Oh well, don't really care.

brock128
02-05-2003, 02:25 PM
He didn't walk in and instantally become king, he gained our trust in 2k1. Then he will help dustari in 2k2. Yay

Zurkiba
02-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by sageofthehalo
I'm sorry but you're just mad because you lost your chance =x... Or atleast that's my reason on why you're so mad.

They're choosing Kamuii for the same reason I am I think. When I was a Dustarian on 2k1 I never really got to be under the leadership of Kamuii. I met him like three times, and the other times he was AFK. So I want to really see him and his leadership.

And if I remember correctly, you just waltez in and got Duke the second you said Hi. So you shouldn't complain.

Originally posted by Brad
I wanted Kamuii as king, shutup please.

I don't understand how Tseng can be loyal to forest on 2k2 yet become prince because of being it on 2k1?

Little awkward. Oh well, don't really care.
It's kind of like how you were the Forest leader, then you joined the Pirates. Then Dustarian General. And how I was Astrian King, attacked Dustari, and then joined as Elder.

Brad
02-05-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

I'm sorry but you're just mad because you lost your chance =x... Or atleast that's my reason on why you're so mad.

They're choosing Kamuii for the same reason I am I think. When I was a Dustarian on 2k1 I never really got to be under the leadership of Kamuii. I met him like three times, and the other times he was AFK. So I want to really see him and his leadership.

And if I remember correctly, you just waltez in and got Duke the second you said Hi. So you shouldn't complain.

It's kind of like how you were the Forest leader, then you joined the Pirates. Then Dustarian General. And how I was Astrian King, attacked Dustari, and then joined as Elder.

I'm not loyal, duh.

We are cool and get bored easy.

I never turn on people though. :P

I haven't had fun in a while, I need something to do.

MilkyWay0016
02-05-2003, 11:02 PM
Tseng is prince becuase he has good leadership abilities.
He has the same amount of hours as me, FYI. So if you want to kick him out, I guess I'll have to go as well.

We should get out of the habit of judging a person on how long they play.

TeRRi2k
02-06-2003, 01:23 AM
tseng's a very dedicated and responsible person. someone who has tons of hours can be totally immature. again, hours shouldn't be a factor that determines your position ;x not totally at least.

Brad
02-06-2003, 02:31 AM
I'm not using hours on how loyal or how big of a leader they are, I'm doing it to judge activity.

Amagius
02-06-2003, 06:15 AM
Bah. I get none respect. I was a avid Dustarian on 2k1. Dustari was pulled down by kings on 2k2, but I might join Dustari again.