PDA

View Full Version : umm?

boukon_malisous
02-03-2003, 11:53 PM
How is posting for someone else against the rules? and Im not saying dont ask for help, just not in toguilds, you can still PM someone if you truly need it. Loriel, what is your problem? You seem to hate me no matter what... I ask for RP information and try to have actual recuirements to make our citizens proud they got in and all you say is why have RP stuff and why not let lvl 1, 1 minute online time people in... :\

and Kaim, the people cant post because they say their forum is messed up... I dont understand why everyone has to butt in and comment on everything I do... CULTURE is why I want Samurai names, I thought GK was supposed to be RP and not ALL POWER (Yes I do somewhat RP when I feel like it.)

And since EVERYONE seems to hate the posting of the info, I guess just delete that thread completely.

LOA--Paul
02-04-2003, 04:00 AM
You can't post for other poeple because then theres no point in people buying forums access, if people will just post for them.
Its like sharing accounts

boukon_malisous
02-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Oh... Sorry, didnt know it was against the rules... I was thinking I was doing them a favor :\

Kaimetsu
02-04-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by boukon_malisous
the people cant post because they say their forum is messed up...

Account names?

Loriel
02-04-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by boukon_malisous
I ask for RP information and try to have actual recuirements to make our citizens proud they got in and all you say is why have RP stuff and why not let lvl 1, 1 minute online time people in... :\ I do not think level is a realistic way to judge people. Onlinetime perhaps is, but I do not remember commenting that. But you should rather take the time to get to know applicants better, instead of looking at some numeric stuff in their profiles.

CULTURE is why I want Samurai names - yes, but no other kingdoms has freaky rank names that nobody understands. Poor me can only distingush those samurai people by looking at their account names - , I thought GK was supposed to be RP and not ALL POWER (Yes I do somewhat RP when I feel like it.) I dunno, but I suppose you do not feel like RPing often enough. Not all power? *points at your EXP and items* You got too much time, if you can still find the time to roleplay regularly.

And since EVERYONE seems to hate the posting of the info, I guess just delete that thread completely. Nah, just post some better info :)

WarLord2004
02-04-2003, 05:00 PM
:o Samuria has developed into a power group i mean now you need to be atleast level 8 to enter. So frankly it's a place of power and greed cause most people in samuria always disagree with each other our own people tried to scam me. I don't think i would return to samuria cause it simply means you cannot be a citizen of that nation you must be a person with a ROF in order to recieve help from others. I helped soo many new people every day i don't even have time for my self to visit a couple of t-rex :\. Classic is better thank 2k2 seriously atleast people help low levels i came on samuria mass any one willing to help me everyone said work on your own. how should i expect to kill t-rex when i some zormite or ever people in my own nation takes my kills no wonder i hardly hunt. Only person ever help me in samuria left ( Joe) i would have voted him to be leader of samuria.

boukon_malisous
02-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Loriel, what type of info do you suggest? And I may require a certain online time and to get to know the person ahead of time... The members at the moment I know and have known for a while and I enjoy their company... Plus, about my items... Yes, I have WAY to much free time :P heh

Loriel
02-05-2003, 12:16 AM
Give individual quizlike questions to find out how much they know about the game. Just do not ask to specific stuff that is not really important for newbie players like me.
Also, I suppose you could ask them for some RPing demonstration (engage some RP with them and see how they react).
Perhaps you can look at a person's reputation, like, read their forum posts to get an idea of their mind, and thus not recruit inhonorable scammers or other mean people (admins) that nobody likes :)

boukon_malisous
02-06-2003, 05:28 AM
lol.. and Kaim, Ill have to get back to you on their accounts... I know one is Alex_6 but I am not sure on the rest

LOA--Paul
02-06-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Loriel
Give individual quizlike questions to find out how much they know about the game. Just do not ask to specific stuff that is not really important for newbie players like me.
Also, I suppose you could ask them for some RPing demonstration (engage some RP with them and see how they react).
Perhaps you can look at a person's reputation, like, read their forum posts to get an idea of their mind, and thus not recruit inhonorable scammers or other mean people (admins) that nobody likes :)
I used to do that "engage them with RPing thing" it worked pretty good (I still do it, but not only that anymore)

Like when Pirates were the threat it was
"Bam, your ship's been boarded by Pirates and they claim you as a prisoner, theyre taking you back to the CP island and going to lock you in a house and interrogate you, what do you say to the man talking to you"

If they resond with something like "I RUN FAST AND CUT IHM AND ESCAPE" then they fail/receive help until they are capable of RPing enough to join

boukon_malisous
02-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Nice Idea :)

feivel
02-11-2003, 05:18 AM
Hehe, now you know how hard it is to require stuff and try to implement cultural stuff without people constantly finding fault lol.