PDA

View Full Version : Samurai is being done over again.

boukon_malisous
02-03-2003, 03:25 AM
I have removed all members and ranks. You will have to meet the requirements to get back in. PM a Guardian to be re-added as a Citizen or Soldier for now.

Rules:
1. No killing a member on or off tag.
2. No scamming AT ALL.
3. No pointless killing.
4. No asking for things to buy or have or borrow in toguilds
5. Respect your elder.

*You may be kicked out for any of these accept the last, the last is just expected of you.*
If we find you guilty in our court of breaking one of these rules you will be removed.

Requirements:
1. level 8+
2. First and last name
3. RP Story
4. Answer why you want to become a Samurai?
5. Specify if you wish to fight or be a peaceful citizen.
6. Post on this Forum Thread your Info, such as your story, first and last name, and why you want to be a Samurai.
If you cannot post PM me all your info on Graal Kingdoms and I will post it for you.

And just for now, the names of the ranks are temporary until we come up with Japenese/Samurai looking names.

Thank you for your patiance.

boukon_malisous
02-03-2003, 03:54 AM
---I am posting for Heyo Mystichi since he cant
Heyo Mystichi

-How I got my Name
my name has came from many elders of the past... they name me that becase heyo (in thier own language) means cleaver and Mystichi mean Wonderness they named me that because i find usefullness from out of the ordinary
-Why I want to Join Samurai
i am facinated by the island and cities look and are built... it is a power nation which will triumph over any other. the people are kind and listen to u. and there is good leadership

I wish to maintain peace and be able to fight.

--Giblin because Im posting for all now I guess

Shinden
-Name
My name is Shinden, I never had a last name...parents were killed when I was young, I was never told. When I was a young child, I had a dream to follow the men of the military. Travelling
to different lands, conquesting, leading men. I have always been a snappy/violent person (RP), so, thats just me if we have arguments

- Why I want to join
To serve my nation which I love and would give my life for, I want to live and die by the blade...

---Posting for Ryo Shun because he cant.

Ryo Shun

First name was originated from the samurai background. Ryo this means to me Power, and wideness, The Last name Shun, For dedication, and loyalty...

I Want to join samurai because the fighting style of the samurai warriors never seems to fail in creativeness, and they fight for what they believe in...

Kaimetsu
02-03-2003, 05:01 AM
Why can't these people post for themselves?

boukon_malisous
02-03-2003, 05:05 AM
Please no one post on this forum with a response, only if you are wanting to join Samurai.

feivel
02-03-2003, 05:15 AM
Hopefully you will be able to stick to your guns and still have good members. My problem was the good RPers always ended up not being high level cus the high level go rpers were already in a different kigndom.

Tseng
02-03-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Why can't these people post for themselves?

Originally posted by boukon_malisous
Please no one post on this forum with a response, only if you are wanting to join Samurai.

Hahahaha.

I dunno, I just found it funny, boukon telling off Kaimetsu like that, when Kaimetsu was trying to see why boukon was violating the rules like that.

I also would like to know why they can't post for themselves.

:p

boukon_malisous
02-03-2003, 06:30 AM
What rules did I violate? And I did not tell him off... I just wanted this thread to be reserved for member info...

Tseng
02-03-2003, 06:36 AM
You're not allowed to post for other people ^_^;;

And when Kaimetsu asks you a question, and you tell him not to post in this thread, that's telling someone off in my eyes.

ZanderX
02-03-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Tseng
You're not allowed to post for other people ^_^;;

And when Kaimetsu asks you a question, and you tell him not to post in this thread, that's telling someone off in my eyes.

Especially when you tell a supermod not to post in your thread.

Loriel
02-03-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by boukon_malisous
I have removed all members and ranks. You will have to meet the requirements to get back in. PM a Guardian to be re-added as a Citizen or Soldier for now. Yes, it is always nice to be removed. I think that makes your former members truely happy.

Rules:
1. No killing a member on or off tag.
2. No scamming AT ALL.
3. No pointless killing. I want to see how you are enforcing these rules.
4. No asking for things to buy or have or borrow in toguilds Good idea. If people ask other people for things, that might even encourage player interaction. Certainly not what we want on a MMORPG
5. Respect your elder.

*You may be kicked out for any of these accept the last, the last is just expected of you.* That is exactly what rules are good for - not be enforced
If we find you guilty in our court of breaking one of these rules you will be removed.

Requirements:
1. level 8+ Great idea. Hold newbies off your kingdoms, and only get the powergamers. I am sure that your kingdom will soon be liked and respected by everybody.
2. First and last name
3. RP Story Can't someone just be a plain citizen without a great story behind him/her? Just a normal person.
4. Answer why you want to become a Samurai? Probably because they want to be in the same kingdom as all the other level 8+ people?
5. Specify if you wish to fight or be a peaceful citizen. If someone wants to be a peacefuk citizen, why'd he/she need level 8?
6. Post on this Forum Thread your Info, such as your story, first and last name, and why you want to be a Samurai. You already asked for these things. Why tell again to post?
If you cannot post PM me all your info on Graal Kingdoms and I will post it for you. That is against the rules, as pointed out already.

And just for now, the names of the ranks are temporary until we come up with Japenese/Samurai looking names. Why would you need "Japenese" looking names? Every other kingdom just uses plain English ranks. I do not see you people talking Japanese either, so I do not see the point. And, Samurai looking names? Does not really make sense to me.

Thank you for your patiance.

Kaimetsu
02-03-2003, 03:53 PM
Closed until Boukon answers my question. A PM will be fine, Boukon.