PDA

View Full Version : new king


TeRRi2k
02-03-2003, 02:01 AM
Okay I noticed a lot of complaints about the new king and such, etc. Why dustari? Is it because you don't like anu, or not sure if he'll make a good king? If there are any suggestions on how to fix this problem and make it a better place, we'll try listening.

Brad
02-03-2003, 02:03 AM
He's dumb.

Rax
02-03-2003, 02:11 AM
Delete Dustari and Make new kingdom

Brad
02-03-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Rax
Delete Dustari and Make new kingdom

LALLIK TRIBE

LOA--Paul
02-03-2003, 02:45 AM
Once he stole two hearts from me when I was having someone ID them and I had to harrass him for a long time until he got fed up and returned them. (Back when I was a newbie, so those were alot to a new person)

Tried to scam many people before too

zell12
02-03-2003, 03:47 AM
He made copy's of dustarian house keys when that command was avaible and stole everyones stuffs :(

TeRRi2k
02-03-2003, 02:39 PM
okay then i guess thats his personality then and only he can change it ;X

Zurkiba
02-03-2003, 05:44 PM
I'm rebelling... Most of Dustari follows me now... I know that there is a current rebellion going on but I've decided to make my own party.

We want a Republic... and the majority of Dustari feels the same way as me.

draco5432
02-03-2003, 07:17 PM
I liked the idea me and Tseng were talking about last night, Hurumi and Bitty are the prince and princess, I think that we should remove anU any way possible and let Bitty and Hurumi rule, everything would work out if that happened...It just might, anU is not worthy a king and should actually not even be in any kingdom at all because he is a scammer he has scammed me and laughed saying he will remove me if i say anything, it bugges me that Larrien even let him become king.:(

Zurkiba
02-03-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by draco5432
I liked the idea me and Tseng were talking about last night, Hurumi and Bitty are the prince and princess, I think that we should remove anU any way possible and let Bitty and Hurumi rule, everything would work out if that happened...It just might, anU is not worthy a king and should actually not even be in any kingdom at all because he is a scammer he has scammed me and laughed saying he will remove me if i say anything, it bugges me that Larrien even let him become king.:(
No...
Personally I do not believe Bitty is ready to lead a nation...

And Huru leading a kingdom... That's just a scary thought :D
---
If we have a Republic then we could install a leader training program.

zell12
02-03-2003, 08:10 PM
I like Zurks idea:

Zurkiba: Jump.
Dustarians: How high?

Evil_Lord_Sparda
02-03-2003, 09:44 PM
I think Kamuii should be King

MilkyWay0016
02-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Zurkiba
I'm rebelling... Most of Dustari follows me now... I know that there is a current rebellion going on but I've decided to make my own party.

We want a Republic... and the majority of Dustari feels the same way as me.

Gee, I wonder who you would choose to be King? :rolleyes:

sageofthehalo
02-03-2003, 09:59 PM
"Personally I do not believe Bitty is ready to lead a nation... "

*ahem* I actually listen to people, you need to have it your way on the other hand =/

MilkyWay0016
02-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Bitty would be a very good king, I think.


We need someone new anyway, with good ideas who really cares about Dustari

busyrobot
02-03-2003, 10:20 PM
I will support a new King - or even our old one - , I don't want anu.

Zurkiba, no offense, but you ran Astri into the ground, the forest still suffers for what occured during your reign. You have an obsession with attacking Zormite that comes to the surface sometimes, and most Dustari consider them our best allies.

I don't think most Dustari are with you. Yes, we are all in the 'revolt' of 'no we don't want anu'.

That's not Dustari being 'with' you, that's you being with Dustari.

I am glad you are in Dustari and am sure you will contribute to Dustari's long term strength and future, but I don't think very many people want you to be at the head of the table.

Brad
02-03-2003, 10:20 PM
BRAD 4 DICTATOR

I MEAN KING

ZanderX
02-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Brad
KAMUII 4 DICTATOR

I MEAN KING

Fixed for you! :D

Zurkiba
02-03-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016


Gee, I wonder who you would choose to be King? :rolleyes:
Republic... I dont want to be the King... I'm tired of leading kingdoms.
---
We dont need a King who is like
O loL yo I sry k?

Bitty does not possess the RP Talents to lead.
---
Zurkiba did not lead Astri... Erik lead Astri. I did not lead it into the ground... I brought forth a glorious time.
---
You call me power Hungry... But Bitty is fighting for a Monarchy because he wants to be the next leader. You call me Power Hungry because I want a Republic. It's just like newbies calling Stefan corrupt. Everything I do is out of the ambition of power huh?
---
And Bitty... I listen to people, hence the reason of the Republic. That is how Astri was lead. I'm not power hungry nor am I an evil tyrant. You all just mistake me and you want to blame your problems on me.
---
I support Kamuii for King because he set the way Dustari is being lead today. If I cant get the republic... then I'd want Kamuii as King. Bitty just isn't ready to lead a kingdom.

draco5432
02-03-2003, 11:54 PM
As long as its not anU and the king is liked and dont make everything worse, i dont care who is king but my vote is for Bitty.

TeRRi2k
02-04-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Zurkiba

Personally I do not believe Bitty is ready to lead a nation...

And Huru leading a kingdom... That's just a scary thought :D


I'm not sure if bitty is ready(tho I'm sure he'll do okay)...but he seems very enthousiatic ;x

^.^; zurk? hows that scary?

Zurkiba
02-04-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k


I'm not sure if bitty is ready(tho I'm sure he'll do okay)...but he seems very enthousiatic ;x

^.^; zurk? hows that scary?
If Bitty is going to lead a kingdom he must first learn how to RP... then he must learn how to be a leader.

And I'm not sure... the thought of a whole army at your control is just freaky :D

TeRRi2k
02-04-2003, 01:37 AM
^.^; I guess....well if I'm queen i'll just get the general the control the army..because if i ever go into battle everyone would aim for me first =X

Maybe we should have a vote or something O.O and kamuii just cant come outta nowhere and lead again x_x;

Brad
02-04-2003, 01:39 AM
I want to be General again. But this time maybe have some control over the army :x

Rax
02-04-2003, 01:42 AM
I should b king

TeRRi2k
02-04-2003, 01:44 AM
o.O?
the general controls all military I'm guessing

Tseng
02-04-2003, 01:47 AM
I don' t want to be king. I would if I had to.

I just married Huru the other day, so I kind of have a problem with Huru being queen and Bitty being king, becuase she's my wife ;X

And bitty was supposed to be our son (Who hasn't been born yet but will be in a while ;P)

So the whole thing's confusing.

Like I said, I'd be king to save dustari, but I would accept very reluctantly. I've seen what it has done to others.

Perhaps I'm mentally strong enough to handle it, perhaps not. I think I would be, but I'm still reluctant to do anything like that.

I'm just selfish and don't want to give up my wife :*(

Perhaps if Arwen came back..?

MasterNuke
02-04-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Tseng
I don' t want to be king. I would if I had to.

I just married Huru the other day, so I kind of have a problem with Huru being queen and Bitty being king, becuase she's my wife ;X

And bitty was supposed to be our son (Who hasn't been born yet but will be in a while ;P)

So the whole thing's confusing.

Like I said, I'd be king to save dustari, but I would accept very reluctantly. I've seen what it has done to others.

Perhaps I'm mentally strong enough to handle it, perhaps not. I think I would be, but I'm still reluctant to do anything like that.

I'm just selfish and don't want to give up my wife :*(

Perhaps if Arwen came back..?

Blargh... your only married to Huru cuz spoony Jagen brainwashed Huru soon after I proposed...

Why don't you improvise with the Archmage :)
Just hollar at me on AIM and I'll get off my ass

-Axel-
02-04-2003, 02:26 AM
One Word;


Kamoo.

TeRRi2k
02-04-2003, 02:53 AM
blah how about no x_x
I know kamuii ruled dustari before, but he doesn't even play 2k2 for 1, 2, he can't just come back and rule us all just because he did before.

k look
Charles
^ ^
tseng - me Larrien
^
bitty

ZanderX
02-04-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k
blah how about no x_x
I know kamuii ruled dustari before, but he doesn't even play 2k2 for 1, 2, he can't just come back and rule us all just because he did before.

k look
Charles
^ ^
tseng - me Larrien
^
bitty

If the general populus wants me, I sure as hell can come back and rule. n_n

'Sides. I'm the most capable candidate.

Dude6252000
02-04-2003, 03:05 AM
I wonder what would happen if I said I should be king, yet I have no relations or connectivities to the royal family in any way? o_O

MilkyWay0016
02-04-2003, 03:41 AM
Bitty's a really cool guy but Dustari could use a good taste of good ol' kamoo ;P

ZanderX
02-04-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by MilkyWay0016
Bitty's a really cool guy but Dustari could use a good taste of good ol' kamoo ;P

You used good twice in the same sentence. >^.^<

LOA--Paul
02-04-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by TeRRi2k
o.O?
the general controls all military I'm guessing
Army, or at least that's what it is traditionally.

Zurkiba
02-04-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
If the general populus wants me, I sure as hell can come back and rule. n_n
They do...

We can rethink the house system... whoose