PDA

View Full Version : Event Idea's

GoZelda
02-02-2003, 05:36 PM
I have a few Event Idea's :-/

1:Hide n' Seek
Some person goes in the mines or something, and hides in a barrel or something The participating people should search for the hider. The nice thing is that people with +2 speed rings or something can still have a hard time.

Suggested Reward(s): A scroll of Stealth or Thieves Ring or "Seekers Ring" that has speed+1 wis+1 and dex+1 but con-1

2:Diamond Mining Tournament
Try to mine up as much as possible diamonds* in a certain amount minutes. You will get a reward for each diamond.

Suggested Reward(s): 1 Diamond - Woodslore or another scroll
2 Diamond- Medium Spell/Prayer/Ring of your choice 3 Diamond - High Spell/Prayer/Ring OR Low spell/prayer/ring +100 plat
4 Diamond - 500 Plat OR +1 Speed +2 Cha Ring
5 or more Diamonds = +1 Speed +1 Con +1 Str Ring and 500 Plat

3:Seek Quest
The events staff hides a scroll in a building/ship/dungeon and the players get 1/2/3 hints on where it is. The scroll contains 1/2/3 hints on a bury bag, that contains the prize. There are teams, and all participaters get a diamond anyways. The price is split up by the winning team.**

Suggested Reward(s): A diamond for all participaters + 100 plat per player from the winning team AND a +1 Speed Ring for the one who digs up the right bury bag.

*This can also be other ores

**The quest can also be longer!

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
02-02-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by GoZelda
I have a few Event Idea's :-/

1:Hide n' Seek
Some person goes in the mines or something, and hides in a barrel or something The participating people should search for the hider. The nice thing is that people with +2 speed rings or something can still have a hard time.

Suggested Reward(s): A scroll of Stealth or Thieves Ring or "Seekers Ring" that has speed+1 wis+1 and dex+1 but con-1

2:Diamond Mining Tournament
Try to mine up as much as possible diamonds* in a certain amount minutes. You will get a reward for each diamond.

Suggested Reward(s): 1 Diamond - Woodslore or another scroll
2 Diamond- Medium Spell/Prayer/Ring of your choice 3 Diamond - High Spell/Prayer/Ring OR Low spell/prayer/ring +100 plat
4 Diamond - 500 Plat OR +1 Speed +2 Cha Ring
5 or more Diamonds = +1 Speed +1 Con +1 Str Ring and 500 Plat

3:Seek Quest
The events staff hides a scroll in a building/ship/dungeon and the players get 1/2/3 hints on where it is. The scroll contains 1/2/3 hints on a bury bag, that contains the prize. There are teams, and all participaters get a diamond anyways. The price is split up by the winning team.**

Suggested Reward(s): A diamond for all participaters + 100 plat per player from the winning team AND a +1 Speed Ring for the one who digs up the right bury bag.

*This can also be other ores

**The quest can also be longer!
Thieves Ring, They won't give that out, they don't give out such expensive rings unless you pay a high entrance fee, or pay off the EM. *cough* DX *cough*

Diamond Mining? Please people aren't honest, they would just enter the tourney with 5 diamonds already in hand so they win.

Um, Ring of choice, I would love that but they aren't going to do it, everyone would just say RoW or RoE. And they don't wanna be giving out rings like that.

GoZelda
02-02-2003, 08:27 PM
it isn't ring of choice, but i.e. medium ring of choice :-/