PDA

View Full Version : Gasp! Delteria...back?!


omni-m00gle
06-07-2001, 10:35 AM
yesyes, It is true.

Hello all, Delteria just got back online! I finaly got stefan to put it back up. I will now try to add more stuff more often. Thanks all who supported Delteria to be back up.

If you need to talk to me you can always feel free to email me at [email protected] with whatever you want to ask me. If you would like Your own guild, On the message board their is a section for guilds. You can post a new forum in their with your guild name and get 10 people to sign up and go their and say in your forum "I vote for this guild".

Until Then,
Ice Pick (Delteria Owner)

That's the server message...

Stefan, what were you smoking when you did this?!

StoneColdRichie
06-07-2001, 10:36 AM
that's terrible

freddyfox
06-07-2001, 10:52 AM
And of course, when I came on to do my dramatic review, I was immediately flamed. I guess they hate anyone on the boards who have ever dissed Delteria.

Lion'el-Jonson
06-07-2001, 11:38 AM
Can someone please pass the rat poison?

bb2k1
06-07-2001, 11:39 AM
Gah! Then Providence gets rejected because it's "too small", HA! look at X it has something like 30 levels, maybe less.

fugitive316
06-07-2001, 11:40 AM
If you don't like the server, just don't play it.

Guess that's a very advanced concept or something *shrugs*.

TylerS36
06-07-2001, 12:02 PM
Tyne you have to say your server is under construction in order for it to get on.

Crono Illusion
06-07-2001, 12:05 PM
Here's what I have to say about the return of Delteria: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Admins
06-07-2001, 07:01 PM
Providence was accepted, I was just waiting for
more stuff to be put into the levels,
the version that I had had like 2 houses

grim_squeaker_x
06-07-2001, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by bb2k1
Gah! Then Providence gets rejected because it's "too small", HA! look at X it has something like 30 levels, maybe less. I think that's why X has that little under construction icon next to it.

freddyfox
06-07-2001, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Stefan
Providence was accepted, I was just waiting for
more stuff to be put into the levels,
the version that I had had like 2 houses

Once I get Tyne to re-send me the levels, I'll fix providence up.

Krakken_2001
06-07-2001, 11:01 PM
o GREAT!... I just LOVE! Delteria..... (If you didn't note my SCARCASM here it is)

Agelaos
06-08-2001, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Krakken_2001
o GREAT!... I just LOVE! Delteria..... (If you didn't note my SCARCASM here it is)

hmpf, atlantis is the best pw..

manton
06-08-2001, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Agelaos


hmpf, atlantis is the best pw..

I can't even get out of the intro levels. =/

WeirdmanI9
06-08-2001, 12:41 AM
Delteria is a word on the server list, if you don't like it, don't play it. (I don't like it myself)

CJH
06-08-2001, 01:16 AM
I dont like Delteria much, but i'm not complaining, sure you may hate it, but to others its..awesome..(lol) Haven't you ever heard that quote "One man's junk is another man's treasure"? Well I guess in one case, that falls into this topic, so think about that before you complain.;) I think Stefan knows what he's doing, you shouldn't question his "l33tness"

bb2k1
06-08-2001, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by Stefan
Providence was accepted, I was just waiting for
more stuff to be put into the levels,
the version that I had had like 2 houses

2 houses? It has more than that. The overworld has
some content too that should keep people busy like
tree chopping, gaining abilities, defeating the giant
red dragon, and some other goodies.

freddyfox
06-08-2001, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by bb2k1


2 houses? It has more than that. The overworld has
some content too that should keep people busy like
tree chopping, gaining abilities, defeating the giant
red dragon, and some other goodies.

He means the insides of them. =P

NightLord
06-08-2001, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by CJH
I dont like Delteria much, but i'm not complaining, sure you may hate it, but to others its..awesome..(lol) Haven't you ever heard that quote "One man's junk is another man's treasure"? Well I guess in one case, that falls into this topic, so think about that before you complain.;) I think Stefan knows what he's doing, you shouldn't question his "l33tness" Oh be quiet.

freddyfox
06-08-2001, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by CJH
I dont like Delteria much, but i'm not complaining, sure you may hate it, but to others its..awesome..(lol) Haven't you ever heard that quote "One man's junk is another man's treasure"? Well I guess in one case, that falls into this topic, so think about that before you complain.;) I think Stefan knows what he's doing, you shouldn't question his "l33tness"

You have much to learn.

NightLord
06-08-2001, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox


You have much to learn. My point exactly.

Psyker
06-08-2001, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox


Once I get Tyne to re-send me the levels, I'll fix providence up.
I was going to download them all the same day the ftp went down. :(