PDA

View Full Version : Event Ideas that weak people can enjoy

Rax
01-31-2003, 06:11 AM
Yeah there are Blackjack and go kart whatever but those are getting old.How about some new event ideas like around the world driving a go kart?You can get a go kart in bomy island and unstick and ride around in it and first to get to somewhere like avalon wins or soemhting or maybe hockey?when you're on the ice everyone is the same speed or team events like 5 vs 5 and you can only use bows and arrows to kill

Butz
01-31-2003, 07:19 AM
Go Karts don't technically exist in the 2K2 continuity. Which is why they're supposed to be limited to the OOC Event Island.

--Chris--
01-31-2003, 11:22 PM
I believe hockey was already added.

Rax
02-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by --Chris--
I believe hockey was already added.
liek duh thats why i said it

Selzar
02-01-2003, 10:37 AM
Kingdom WAR'S PLEASE
Everyone gos on kingdom mode and gos in main island and who evers kingdom is alive with more kills/people they get a pot of plat for everyone

MKSLAYER
02-01-2003, 03:56 PM
actually O.R.K. keeps putting stuff on the hockey rink so we cant play Hockey >=O:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Brad
02-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by MKSLAYER
actually O.R.K. keeps putting stuff on the hockey rink so we cant play Hockey >=O:grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

4lyf

neomaximus2k2
02-03-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Selzar
Kingdom WAR'S PLEASE
Everyone gos on kingdom mode and gos in main island and who evers kingdom is alive with more kills/people they get a pot of plat for everyone

I thought he meant events for lower skilled people, if a Kingdom war started there would be no compotition in it really.
and as for the hocky field request that items can not be dropped there you simply pick them up again if you attempt it.

and new event ideas.. hmm
well could always have a castle that you got to storm your way through, everyone looses their items when they enter (but gains them once they leave) and you got to get to the top of the castle if you die you leave, the winner gets a prize.
there are also trasure chests along the way that you can open to get armour, spells, weapons etc.

this way everyone is a newb (damn thing wont accept N o o B), going through with no weapons or anything! and then they gain as they go throught but again they loose the items they gain once they leave! except for the item that they win